Sehun's Evil Plan

I Fell For My Nurse

---------

 

Sehun's POV

To tell you the truth, Umma didn't really 'kick' me out of the house. She actually sent me to Hye Mi-noona's apartment to see how her love life was going. Apparently Head Nurse Nam, which was incharge of the Nurses in the Hospital Noona was working in was actually really good friends with Umma.

She and our Mother would talk on the phone for hours and hours, despite the fact that the phone bill would reach up to 5 figures. One day, Head Nurse Nam or Auntie gave my mum a heads up about my sister's love life and of course I was suprised to find out about this.

The funny thing was that Noona doesn't know a thing about Umma and Head Nurse's friendship. Heck, I didn't even know myself, I guess mother's are very good at keeping things to themselves.

So the reason of me being here was to be Noona's Cupid(More like forced to spy on her Love life by the two old women *ahem* *ahem*). I think the guy's name is Nam Woohyun? Head Nurse Nam's Son, another funny thing is that Noona did not know about the Mother-son realationship between Woohyun and Head Nurse Nam.

----------

Last Night

Truth be told, I actually waited for Noona outside her apartment's main doors, But nooo-body told me that she would be out all m=night, causing me to wait in the cold.

"Stupid Noona, out all night, probably haging out with boyfriend again." I whined.

Then I heard a car and saw Noona come out of the car with a man I had never seen in my life before. I furrowed my eyebrows, why was she hanging out with this guy who brought her home so late at night. It gave me that gross feeling when I saw Noona with a man. The sight was all very new to me, and very gross too, BLEH.

But then suddenly the guy made a move on my sister, he crashed his lips on her. EWWWW GERMS! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST KISSED MY NOONA! UGH, My eyes! My innocent eyes, now scarred with imanges of the Jerkface(Yes I decided to call the unkown guy Jerkface) kissing my noona, FOR LIFE.

BTW, If you are wondering why I am outside her apartment. Well I didn't know that you needed a house key to actually get in through the front door, so yeah. And with my bad luck no one went out nor in the main doors of the apartment so I couldn't sneak in.

So I waited for Noona could go on, and went to chase the door before it closed. kekeke guess she didn't notice that the door didn't make a 'closing' noise, guess she was too fazzed with what happened with Jerkface.

I waited for her to enter her own apartment, I didn't want it to be obvious that I followed her so I waited for a good 5-10 minutes outside her apartment.

 

----------

 

-Present-

"Hye Mi-ah?" The jerface called out my sister. Way to go and ruin me and sister's special bonding time Jerkface.

Then Noona turned around with her eyes wide open. "Woohyun-sshi?"

Oooh I could see jealousy in the Jerfaces' face. I guess this was the guy Noona kissed last night and if I am right, he is the Nam Woohyun. Maybe I should play a little with this guy.

"So Hye Mi-ah, If you don't mind me asking what are you doing here, and who is your aquaintance?" His big nose just had to be nosey and ask Noona.

"Oh, were just here hanging out, actually he is my----" I cut Noona off.

"I'm her Boyfriend." I said.

I saw the Horror on his face, on his "beautiful" face, it felt soo great seeing that expression on his face. I basically had to in my cheeks and bite them so I wouldn't laugh. I winked at Noona secretly while he wasn't looking, and she got it. Kekeke my plan is starting to work.

"Oh, please do excuse my behaviour, My name is Oh Sehun" I offered my hand.

He looked like he was deciding wether or not to shake my hand, but in the end he did.

"Nice to meet you, the name's Nam Woohyun." He replied.

"If you want you can join us Woohyun-sshi." My sister added in, that's good Noona invite him.

"Uhhm, I'm actually with INFINITE today--" Woohyun got cut off.

"Hye Mi-Noona!" A girly looking guy came and hugged my Noona, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY NOONA YOU ! ONLY I CAN DO THAT!

 

In the end, INFINITE, Noona and me moved to a bigger table having dinner together, gosh these guys are actually pretty alright. I thought they were a little anoying in begining when they interupted me and Noona. But at least Noona and Woohyun aren't alone with me or it would of been harder for me to them. Good thing INFINITE is here to help me , without them even knowing.

As, the sun came down, Woohyun-sshi offered us a ride, Noona hesitated for a while. But then kindly accepted his offer.

-----------

Woohyun's POV

 

I can't believe Hye Mi, has a boyfriend already, I kissed her last night and she kissed me back, doesn't that mean she likes me back and that she's available? But this Sehun guy, he looks way to young for her, I mean they don't look good together. I reckon only me and Hye Mi look good together. I mean I don't even know how he ended up in my car.

Suddenly the Sehun guy chuckled, then laughed like he just heard the most funniest guy in the world told the most funniest joke.

"Alright, I can't take this anymore Noona." He said, running out of breath from laughing. I knew he was younger then her, wait, WHAT?

"Woohyun-hyung, I apologize I am not Noona's boyfriend, I'm actually her little brother." He confessed.

I furrowed my eyebrows, this was all a joke? They wewre playing on me the whole time? OH MY GOD I could of died back there when I heard that this guy was Hye Mi's boyfriend. I mean it was too good to be true.

"How come you don't have the same last name?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, because we are Step Siblings" Hye Mi explained.

Ohh~ Somehow, my heart feels light, like I just survived something devastating. That I now I know that I still have a chance with Hye Mi. I sighed, this punk and his tricks, gotta get back at him somehow.