The Date

I Fell For My Nurse

 --------

In Woohyun's Car (Around 8PM)

Hye Mi's POV

After the auction Woohyun invited me to ride in his fancy sports car to go to the location of our date. I'm pretty impressed of Woohyun, he looks really good in his tux.

"So Woohyun, since when did you decide to 'Auction' me?" I asked.

"Wae~ Can't I 'Auction' my gorgeous nurse to have a date?" I answered. "And did I mention you look great tonight?"

I blushed.

"Wait Woohyun, did you just call me gorgeous?" I asked him. "And BTW, you look handsome yourself."

I swear I could hear him choke in his spit when I mentioned the word 'handsome'

"Did I call you Gorgeous? What I meant to say was, you look ANAZING." He complimented.

When he said that, I could feel my heart do that flip-flop feeling. As if it was a roller coaster ride. My heart was beating fast, it felt exhilarating.

"Sooo, Woohyun. How come your out of the hospital, did you get discharged today?" I asked kinda confused.

"Oh I'm out 'cozy I actually got discharged today. The doctor said I was looking good and healthy so I was free to go." He said smiling.

When he told me that he was discharged, it made my heart sad. But at least I still get to spend some time with him tonight.

"So Hye Mi-ah? How do feel about eating steak tonight?" He asked.

"Well to be honest, I don't really mind I'm not picky with food. How about we have our 'date' in the Night Market of Hongdae?" I suggested.

"Sure! Watered the señorita wants, we will go there." Woohyun said, which made me blush again.

----------

 

At Hongdae Night market When we arrived at Hongdae, my mouth basically watered at all the foods street vendors had to offer. What could I do it has been a while since I've tasted street food okay?

Then an embarrassing thing happened to me, my stomach growled in front of Woohyun. How embarrassing is that?

"Alright then, I see that someone is very hungry right now." He said cheekily with that cheesy grin plastered on his face.

"Alright, I got caught and YES I am hungry. Hungry from that Auction." I confessed

"Okay let's go and get some food~" He grabbed my hand which made me blush and took me to a stall.

------------

 

Woohyun's POV

I can't believe I just grabbed her hand. I hope she doesn't mind or get angry. Girls are very scary when they are in 'Rage Mode' trust me, and especially when they are in that time of the month. (A/N - LOL Woohyun talking Like a Boss)

Anyways, from the corner of my eye I could see her cheek turn into a shade of light link. I took her to a dukbokki stand.

"Aigoo, what a cute couple we have here!" The ahjumma exclaimed when we arrived.

"Ah noo, were not a cou---" I cut of Hye Mi by covering with my hand.

"Neh, Thank you Ahjumma! Can we have two plates of your finest dukbokki please?" I asked

"Comin' right up for the cute couple" She said. I led Hye Mi to a spare table.

"Woohyun why did you say that we were a couple?" She asked.

"Wae~ were on a date aren't we? So aren't we considered as a couple anyways?" He answered I could see that she blushed at my greasiness. She's just too adorable.

"Woohyun please excuse me as I go to the ladies', okay?" She left but I saw an small rectangular object on her seat. Then I realized it was her phone. Ooh, what should do? Then I thought maybe I could play with her phone a little.

----------

 

Hye Mi's POV

When I came back I could see Woohyun sitting down with a smile in his face, a soft one but close to a smirk.

"Just in time Hye Mi, the dukbokki arrived! Come on let's eat"

The dukbokki was steaming with hotness, and my mouth watering at the sight.

----------

After eating we strolled around the market and looked at the different merchandise being stalled. Then a hair clip caught my eye. It was a silver clip with a sparkling flower piece stuck to the end. It was sparkling endlessly in the street lights of Hongdae.

"Ahjumma, how much for this clip?" Woohyun asked, holding the hair clip I was looking at. It surprised me cos How did he know that I was looking at it? Was I too obvious?

"Oh, It's 10 thousand won, but for the cute couple. It's free, just take it" The Ahjumma said.

"Are you sure, I have mo--" Woohyun answered.

"No it's alright young man,I know your trying to impress this young lady right? FIGHTING~" The Ahjumma pumped her fist.

"Jeongmal Gomawo" We bowed.

"Here" Woohyun stepped closer and clipped my hair with the hairclip.

"There, now I can see your beautiful face clearer." After strolling around, looking around the stalls all the wonderful merchandises waiting to be sold. I got cold and I think Woohyun noticed it so he offered me his. Little things like this makes my heart do that flip-flop feeling in my heart.

After all that, We decided to call it a day.

--------

 

Outside Hye Mi's House

"So Woohyun Thank You for the date and hairclip." I thanked him.

"No worries, I hope you had fun. See ya Hye Mi-ah." 

"See you Woohyun." I said my good byes.

But before I could go inside Woohyun grabbed my arm and....

Kissed me.

------------

Hey Guys! I updated again today for the long awaited 'date' for the couple. Yay! *Throws confetti*

Anyways just to insert in here, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN, YA AY THANG!

BTW - Did you guys hear MAMA yet? I'm still waiting to get my album on saturday *Total Fangirling mode*

 

 

COMMENT and SUBCRIBE! XD