Hye Mi's Past

I Fell For My Nurse

---

 

I went to Room 207, the room my Second Patient is currently been put in. When I opened the door, i revealed a man in the bed, with five other guys surrounding him. He looked afuwlly familiar.

"Hye Mi? Song Hye Mi?" He called out.

"Byunghyun? Omona." My eyed widened.

------

Hye Mi's POV

 

"It's really you" Byuhyun said.

"yeah, I guess so.." I replied.

"OMY GOD OMY GOD, Oppa! Finally!" I had said excitedly. I was soo excited that I hugged him.

"Oww, careful, I still have wounds." L. Joe winced.

------

 

I had moved schools during the middle of the year. It was probably the most memorable year for me and I'll tell you why.

That year, my parents had decided to move to Seoul, meaning leaving all of my precious childhood memories in Busan. Yes, I am a Busan girl, and I am proud to be one. Anyways back to the story. So I had moved to the local Middle School.

Well I was gthe new girl in class. Everyone just LOVES the new girl, especially queenkas who love to pick on puny little girls. So yeah, in the first few weeks, everyone took advantage of me. Being it making me do their Homework, clean the classroom by myself. All the different ways to take advantage.

Little did I know about this, because I didn't really have that feeling, plus I actually thouht I was making friends. I was pretty naive back then. But one day, that day just marked one of the best days of my junior year.

 

I had become YoonJi(Queenka)'s personal pet that year, making me do errands for her, doing her homework assignments, buying her lunch, all the things Queenka's would order her servants to do.

But one day, It made me realise what was happening to me thanks to Byunghyun. I wouldn't of done it without his help. Or else I would still be stuck in that black hole still as YoonJi's servant, as she would call it.

--------

Flashback

 

"Hye Mi" Someone called out, spinning me around making me face his face. It was no other than Lee Byunghyun or L. Joe as his fangirls would call him. Also Yoonji's crush/unrequited love, the love thats made out of plastic and fiction.

"You should really look out for that Yoonji ." He said then walked away. What I didn't know was that he was saying the truth. I saw the light and meaning in what he sadi the next day.

 

*Crap, I forgot my calculator!* I ran all the way to my locker, then felt someone grab me and cover my mouth, it was no other than Byunghyun.

"Shhh." He whispered. "Look over there" He pointed to Yoonji and her friends direction.

"Yoonji, what are you gonna do to that New Girl?" Yoonji's friend Eunmi had asked.

"What New Girl? I don't even know who she is. I was just using her. I needed a pet." Yoonji had realeased all those foul words from . I couldn't believe it, she was using me all this time? I thought she was really stuck on her homework, that's why I helped her. Gosh, I can't believe this, this !

"You see Hye Mi?" L. Joe had asked  me. I nodded at his remark.

L. Joe suddenly stood up and walked towards Yoonji and her friends.

"OPPA!" Yoonji shrieked, flailing her arms while strutting toward L. Joe.

"Eww, gross, get your hands of me!" L. Joe stated. Then grabbed me from behind the wall where I was hiding.

"Oppa?! What are you doing to my servant girl?" He laughed, but had a suprised look on.

"You Yoonji, have been quite the bad girl, using this poor innocent girl, and deciding to make her you 'pet'!" L. Joe growled, pointing to her plastic face.

"L. Joe stop--" I tried to stop him, pulling his elbow.

"Nahh, she should be punished for all the bad things she's done!" L. Joe growled for the second time.

"No! Stop" I declared.

"You're lucky this time Yoonji, I'll be watching you. You're lucky that Hye Mi stoped me!" Then he pulled me out of the situation. I glanced back, Yoonji and I exchanged glances. Her face looked as if her world just collapsed, victory was basically mine thanks to L. Joe. I happily smirked.

------

 

L. Joe and I were out of school, he convinced me to skip the rest of the day so we could 'hang out'.

"Umm. L. Joe, Back there, umm, Thank You" I stopped walking and stared at the ground.

"It's alright, guess this means were friends now huh?" He said.

"Yeah, I guess--" Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me to the closest Ice Cream Parlour.

I was going to pay for the ice cream but he beat me and placed the money on the counter before I could. *Damn you*.

 

That Night, I had finally realised that I had finally made a friend her in Seoul and it felt Great. L. Joe then introduced me to Teen Top, his friends. Which very soon became my friends as well. We would hang out 24/7, girls envied my presence with then as I was the only girl hanging out with a group opf handsome boys.

----------

"Hye Mi, I missed you soooo much!" L. Joe hugged me.

*Ooof*"Mee too Best Friend!" Hye Mi replied, returning the hug.

"Hey, what about me!" Ricky whined.

I then caught up with the rest of Teen Top whom I'd miss soo much as L. Joe. I had found out that most of them are in Uni and are in their last year.

After all the catching up with Teen Top, after checking up L. Joe's medical stats. I bidded my goodbyes, and that I will see them tomorrow. L. Joe even mad a scene about me leaving him, even pretending to cry, what a prankster, just like the Byunghyun I always knew.

I exited his door, only to find a very unexpected person to be siting on the nearby bench in the hallway waiting for me. It was Woohyun. Then it clicked, we were supposed to meet at his office at 4 this afternoon. Gosh Hye Mi, how can you be so forgetful?

I checked my watch, geez it was already 9 o'clock. Don't tell me he waited here for more than 5 hours. My eyes widened in guilt

"Woohyun, Woohyun." I tried waking him up.

"O-oh Hye Mi ah" He said rubbing his sleepy eyes. "What time is it?"

I bit my lip, "It's 9."

Woohyun got up, "I saw that you were busy, so I thought that I could wait for you until you finished talking to you friends. But it seemed like you took longer than I thought." He said obviously with sadness in his voice then smirked and got up then left.

"Woo--" Before I could call out his name, he was alreasdy out of sight, out of the doors.

A wave of guilt washed down my body, I mentally slappede myself. I guess Woohyun would be as upset like this if that appointment was important.

"I'll just make it up to him tomorrow!" I said "FIGHTING~"

___________________________________________________

 

Oooh~ What happend O___O?

This chapter kinda explains how L. Joe and Hye Mi met.
And yes I decided to make L. Joe second in line as a er, with Sehun as First of course :)
 
Sorry for the late update, my Math teacher decided to give me stacks Math Homework, so yeah.
I'll try to update tomorrow!
 
Sorry for any errors^^
Only Human here! :DD