INFINITE's Story

I Fell For My Nurse

17 years ago...

Woohyun's POV

"See you soon honey, Umma and Appa will pick you up after school" My mum kissed me a 'Good-luck-on-the-first-day-of-kindergarden' kiss on my cheek. Then drove off with Appa while waving at me through the window of the car.

I hope I make friends today and not just those typical spoiled rich brats who get whatever they want with a simple whine. I want to have friends to have fun with and fool around with.

So, the teacher, Miss Park welcomed us to the Kindergarden and told us to sit on the 'carpet' (AN - Do you guys ever remember the 'carpet' in school?) And so we did, we all sat in the circle and introduced ourselves. 

Miss Park then announced that we were allowed to have free time and we are allowed to play with the toys. I spotted a table called the 'Lego table' with 7 seats and boxes with neatly put in Lego inside.

As I made my way to 'the Lego Table' and about 6 other guys came toward the table as well. As I sat down I decided, "Hey guys my name is Woohyun, I'm 5 years old, how about you guys?"

The boy with small eyes said "My names Sunggyu, how about you?" he said to the guy sitting next to him.

"My names Dongwoo" the guy said cooly

"My names Howon but you guys can call me Hoya"

"Sungyeol imnida" the guy with chubby cheeks said.

"Sunjong here!" the girly-looking guy pointed to himself. "And this is Myunsoo" The Myunsoo guy waved.

-----------------------

Nobody's POV

After all introductions the boys got along very well. Well it is true that guys make friends well better than girls.

As the years go in the boys find out about their financial backgrounds and decided it would be great to keep it a secret from school mates since they wanted to got to a public school, and they didn't want kid to befirend them just 'coz they were rich.

Luckily their parents agreed to their proposal of going to public school with normal kids instead of prestigous private school were all the rich spoilt brats hung out.

They wanted to be where all those down to earth kids who just want to make friends and have fun. And to have that feelingof having fun and not being all boastful about who got the latest model of a toy brand.

They also called themselves INFINITE, meaning that their friendship will have no end and never split or break no matter the high's and lows they go through.

________________________________________________

 

Sorry for he short chappie but It's just kinda like side story on how the INFINITE boys became friends, but the next chapter will be something to do about the story I promise! ;). Plus guys just think everyone in INFINITE is the same age but, Hye Mi is still younger than all of them.

Here's a pic of INFINITE, look how cute and handsome they are ^^