Suprise!?

I Fell For My Nurse

-----------

Hye Mi's POV

 

As I woke up in the morning, I felt something, more like someone on the bed, with his/her arm around me. It actually felt very mascular. But to my Suprise when I turned around, I found my brother sleeping with that face he does, you know this face: (-_-).

As you know girls have SUPA AWESOME reflexes, so as my theory says, I immediately screamed my lungs out upon seeing my dear brothers face close to mine ON MY BED!

I guess from the scream, my brother got startled, that he fell off my bed, landing on the cold hard floor. Hehe, that's what you get little bro!

"Huh?Huh? What Happened Noona? Why did you scream so loud, and in my ear too." He asked, pssh...I know you know why I screamed.

"Sehun? Would you mind telling me WHY WERE YOU ON MY BED?" I screamed for a second time.

"Gee, Noona I think you bursted my eardrum, AGAIN. Oh, and I like how soft your bed was last time, so I figured why not sleep on Noona's bed tonight" He explained.

"That's it? Seriously this kid" I sighed. "If that's you problem, then I'll get the matching matress for you, so you wouldn't SNEAK in my room and SLEEP in MY bed." I clarified.

---------

After the whole 'Morning Chaos', we finally settled and ate breakfast. Thankfully My brother was kind enough to make breakfast again this morning. It was actually his 'peace offering' for what happened this morning. We both washed up and got ready for the day. Sehun had school, thankfully I don't have to put up with his cheekyness anymore, Thank god for school, and that my brother is still studying.

I then got changed to my scrubs and made my way to the hospital. Have I ever mentioned to you that I took the bus? You guy thought I walked didn't ya? Well I don't think I have. And guess what? Today I was probably walked under a ladder, 'coz I seriously encountered some really bad luck.

When I scanned my card it said that it had no money. Seriously, how could I forget to put some money in the card. I mentally slapped myself. The halmoni in the bus gave me the greasy when I couldn't ride the bus. Gosh, old ladies and bus drivers these days.

So since I couldn't ride the bus, I had to take the long way to the hospital in other words WALK. I didn't really mind coz I like walking. It helps me have time to myself and think.

I pulled out my iPod and put the earphone on and cranked up the music, I didn't want to be disturbed right now. I seriously couldn't hear anything. I was just minding my own business and just walking down the pavement when someone grabbed my arm.

-----------

 

I took out my earphones, "Woohyun? What are you doing here?" I asked him. He was wearing quite formal wear today, I wonder where this guy's going.

"I was just driving around and I saw this awfuly strange and familiar lady walking on the pavement, wearing Spongebob Scrubs

"Oh, really so where you heading?" I asked him.

"I'm actually on my way to the hospital, do you want a lift?" He asked. On his way to the hospital, pssh in that outfit, but you gotta admitt he looks good in a tux.

I hesitated for a while, should I take this gentleman's kind offer or should I turn him down and walk. But if I walk, it's still a long way till I get to the hospital. But I think it's not a hassle for him, is it 'coz he's going to the Hospital aswell, so might aswell!

"Alright, I'll take you offer Woohyun-sshi!" I answered.

----------

In the car

I reckon the akward part was to sit in his car. Funny thing was all I thought about was that kiss, what was the moral meaning behind it. Did he really mean to kiss my lips? Or was it just oz he wanted to play with me? Hundreds of questions stormed my brain trying to think of a possible answer. But I just couldn't do it.

For the sake of it I just decided to stay silent, I knew that the car ride wouldn't last too long, everyone know that. Plus, the hospitals just around the corner, so the car ride really didn't last long.

I got out of his car, thanked him, but he seemed to be heading the same way as me, weird. Oh yeah, he used to be my patient, he must want a check-up from his last visit.

---------

 

"Nurses please report to the hall, for an important announcement. Thank You" The speakers blared.

I was thinking really hard why there was an announcement so early in the morning. I guess it's really important, important enough to ruin my first break of the day, now I couldn't even take a bite of the snacks Sehun prepared.

As I made it to the hall I noticed the stage and podium, and Head Nurse Nam sitting proudly on her chair. I guess she saw me and waved. I gladly returned her wave.

She started with some of the regulars, like not letting patients smoke in the building, hygiene etc.

Then an interesting topic came up, Head Nurse Nam was to announce the new CEO/in charge of the hospital. I wondered, who actually ran the hospital apart from Head Nurse Nam.

"May I welcome the new CEO!" Head Nurse Nam announced, she then gestured her hand pointing to her right. Out came a handsome young man wearing a tux, WA WAIT THAT'S WOOHYUN!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

Guess Hye Mi encountered a lot of suprises today! kekeke sorry for errors
and for not updating for sooo long *bows*
I make it up to you guys somehow, just wait so I can figure out a way to apologize properly ^^
bonus:
      
*fangirl sream*
 
cr:to owners