The 1st and 2nd

I Fell For My Nurse

-----------

 

 

 

I looked at the 1st thing to do. It was an easy task. All I had to do was to get him a Cappucino with two sugars. Tat would be as easy as eating pie right? That's what my dad would always say.

When I arrived, I thought wrong. It was Coffee hour in Starbucks, the busiest hour of the whole 24 hrs of a day. *FML~* This is gonna be a long hour. From the other side of the counter, where the staff where busy making orders. You couldn't help but relax from the atoms of coffee beans that filled the room.

After a good 5 minutes you reached the cashier. You decided that you wanted to get a Green tea Frappacino for yourself from all the waiting. You then waited a good 15 minutes for your order to be ready. 

When I took a sip of my Frappucino, it literally felt like heaven. It was worth the wait. It totally relaxed me. But then I occured a Brain freeze. *Crap, it hurts* 

After going through the horrible Brain Freeze, I started walking to the hospital. With the jerk's Cappucino in my hands. Then it hit me, I forgot to add two sugars. I was pretty lucky since I didn't get far and returned to Starbucks.

----------
 

"Here you go!" I passed his Capuccino to him "Your Venti Cappucino with two sugars has arrived." 

"Thank you, ooh~ what's that you have?" Woohyun looked at my Green tea Frappucino. I could tell that he wanted to try it. *Nuh-ugh, you ain't havin' any of this* I thought to my self taking a sip from my delicious Green tea Frappucino.

"Can I have some?" I saw his hands slyly reaching for my drink. My reflex acted out, and slapped his hand. My eyes widened at the sudden action. *I'm doomed now*

Then Woohyun gave me the most adorable pout, but too bad you can't beat my Brother's pout. And I'm not falling for it. I looked away.

I didn't want to offer him my drink because 1. That would be an indirect kiss. I blushed at the thought. 2. He already has a drink!

 

"So, where's your dog?" I asked him with a puzzled look.

-------------

 

 

 

"Coco! Stop splashing the water" You giggled as you tried to wash Coco, but he just couldn't keep still. Every five minutes he would shake that body of his getting rid of the water on his fur.

After furiously trying to wash Coco clean, he was finally smelling like a puppy again. All clean and healthy. So you then decided to it was time you give Coco something to eat. 

*Hmmm, oh! I know. Theres a pet Cafe just a few blocks down.* It was a very pet-friendly cafe that had been there for 2 years now, it had a lot of visitors coming here and now. It was very popular since it was a food cafe for both the pet and the owner.

"Alright guys! It's time for tea time! I'm also a little hungry. Are you guys also hungry?" You asked as you bend down to play with the dogs a little. Coco then barked as a signal. You then put the leash on hin and away you went. 

It was the perfect time to be walking a dog It was the afternoon, not many people were around, it was just quiet and the street were practically empty. While You approached the cafe, You saw another dog with a familiar owner.

"Hye Mi-Noona!" The owner of the dog approached you. "Oh Sungyeol-sshi!" You noticed that his dogs seemed to know coco pretty well.

"Coco" Sungyeol bent down to Coco's eye level, "How are you" He played a little. "Oh Noona, this is Dubu, Coco's older sister. They are siblings. There are actually three of them, they are know as the Jindo siblings." He explained

You could only see two dogs infront of you, confusion crossed your mind. "Sungyeol? Where's the other one?" I asked. "Oh Noo Rung? He's with Dongwoo. We actually adopted these orphan puppies together not long ago" He explained some more. "Let's go, I'm hungry, and I think Coco and Dubu are getting hungry too."
 

-------
 

Inside the Cafe, it was something you had never seen before, a totally pet-friendly place with a variety of colours vibrantly filled the room, and paw prints everywhere. With food bowl: from smallest to largest, the most prettiest to the more Manlier. It was amazing. *Wow, I never knew there was such a place*

You guys sat down in a comfy table for two, well four in this case. There was two comfy-cushioned seats and a two lovely chair-beds for the dog below. 

"What do you want Coco? Hmm, I bet you want to eat some meat and sweet potatoes. Am I right?" You had bent down and asked Coco what his stomach was craving for, in response he barked at you. 

Finally the four of you picked and chose what you felt like eating. "So, Noona, bet Htung suprised you eh?" Sungyeol had spoke first. "Ehh?" you asked.

"I bet you didn't know that he owned the hospital you are working in." He cheekly grinned. "Oh, that, yeah sure watever" You tried to brush the topic.

"Look Noona, I think Hyungs really likes you alot. I think you should give him a chance. He might be greasy and cheeky at times. But that's his nature. He's not like any other guy out there" Sungyeol had seriously said. 

Was he serious? Does that guy even like me? Well he doesn't show it much does he?
 

 Finally the food had arrived, which interuppted your thoyghts. You had ordered some pasta, creamy pasta, whil Sungyeol had ordered a cheeseburger. For the dogs, it was just meat, 75% meat and the rest was the healthy stuff like sweet potatoes and all the other things that are healthy for dogs.

After that, the dogs were happy and cheerful as always but this time they were more happier than before because they had been fed with delicious healthy food. After they ate, they joked about things. Then it was time to go.

"I guess that I will be seing you soon?" Sungyeol had asked me. It took me aback "Huh?" "I'LL SEE YOU SOON NOONA!" He screamed as Dubu was pulling him. It was no wonder that people had often called him a Choding, you shook your head.

 

------------

 

"Alright Coco, you ready to go back?" You asked, and before you knew it he lead the way back, and you were now staying in Woohyun's office. You never really got to look around his office, but just as you were about to the door bursted open, reavling the guy himself.

 

"How was it?" He looked at you. *Omigosh, not the stare, please no* "Err, yeah, it went well, I met Coco's Noona" You had explained. "So you met Sungyeol today?" He asked. "Yeah, i did"

 

"Anyways" Woohyun said, changing the topic, "About the Third one on the list, are you free today?"