Tryin' to apologize

I Fell For My Nurse

----------

 

 

Woohyun couldn't believe his ears. So Hye Mi and the rest of INFINITE were right. *I should really start to believe them more* He thought as he made his way to Ji Eun’s Room to clarify the whole situation.
 
Woohyun quietly opened the door so he could secretly see what she was doing without being heard nor noticed. To his surprise, he actually saw Ji Eun in front of the mirror, looking healthy as she was applying the ever-so-pale makeup on her face. Woohyun saw this scene and couldn’t help but feel disappointed in her as he shook his head.
 
“Aigoo Ji Eun-ah” Woohyun said as he entered the room, shaking his head in disappointment in seeing her like that. “O-O-Oppa, it’s not what it looks like.” She stuttered. “Mm-hmm, putting make-up on your face to make you look like you are sick. It doesn’t seem un-normal at all.” Woohyun sarcastically remarked.
 
She was speechless, she couldn’t think of a rebuttal fast enough. “You know what; you really are what people say ‘fake’. I think that word best describes your personality.” He said firmly. “And consider us as not friends anymore. You and I are nothing but mere strangers. I don’t like befriend fakes” He coolly said as he left the room.
 

 

--------------
 
 
 
He went to the Nurse's Staff Office First, looking for Hye Mi but she was nowhere to be found. So he asked which room her latest patient was.
 
There he was standing in front of Room 409, hesitating whether he should enter or not. He then decided that he should go in, to his surprise Hye Mi was not there, he only saw an innocent patient sleeping on the bed.
 
He tried to go to his Mum's office, to see if she could find any information.
 
"Umma!" He called out. "Do you know where Hye Mi went?" Head Nurse Nam had a quite angry expression on her face, upon hearing her son's voice.
 
"I let her have a day-off. The poor girl had red puffy eyes." She said. "You mister, are in big trouble! Why did you break up with her? You know her mother and I were already half way into planning your wedding!" She growled.
 
"Bwoh?!" Woohyun exclaimed. His mother thinking of bizarre things already. "Hye Mi and I haven't even thought about marriage yet!" Woohyun backfired at her.
 
"Clam down Woohyun. I sent her home. Hye Mi probably went home to go think." His Umma replied his question from the beginning.
 
Woohyun couldn’t think straight at that moment, he was about to go bezerk. He wanted to meet up with her to apologies about her. And hopefully reconcile and get back together with her.
 
He tried to see if she went to her house, he knocked on the door, but there was no answer at all. *Damn, where is she?* He furiously thought, as he tried to think of other possibilities of where you would be.
 
Woohyun tried to call you as many times as he could but would only result to him hearing your sweet voice over the voicemail saved.
 
Then he thought of a very reliable source. It was no other than your brother.
 
"Oh, Hyung!" Sehun said over the phone.  "Neh Sehunnie, can you tell me where your Noona went. I have something really important to tell her." Woohyun cried a plea.
 
"You screwed up didn't you Hyung?" Sehun guessed it right. "Yes and big time." Woohyun said. "Hyung, if I tell you where she is right now. You have to promise me that you have to ask for Noona's forgiveness no matter what happens." Sehun said in a manly matter.
 
"I promise Sehun." Woohyun swore. "Alright, she went to our Parent's house for the meantime. She sorta dragged me along with her. Oh, and Good Luck Hyung. I'm on your side remember!" Sehun encouraged the older.
 

 

-------------
 
 
Meanwhile you were nowhere to be found, where Woohyun wouldn't ever think of. You were back at home at you parents’ house. You missed your home, the smell, the familiar surroundings, the delicious meals that your Mum has cooked doubtlessly in the kitchen. It was the whole touch of home which you missed the most.
 
"Hye Mi-ah, I made Japchae! Your favorite dish! Come down and let's eat." Your Umma tried to get you out of your room. But hearing that your Umma cooked your favorite dish, you shot up from bed and went to the dining hall, you wouldn't miss your favorite dish made by your mum in the world.
 
You could already smell the aroma coming from the kitchen. You missed this lovely delicious homemade smell. On the dining table you could already see that your mum had already set up the table for dinner. You felt bad as you didn't help her.
 
You took a seat wear you usually sat. You eagerly picked up your chopsticks and began to eat. Your mother was just glad that you still loved her cooking and that you’re eating.
 
"Is it good Sweetie?" Your Umma asked. "Of course Umma! It's the best." You said with your mouth full while sticking your thumb at your mum. "Don't talk when your mouth is full!" You mum reminded you of your table manners. You sheeply nodded.
 
Sehun then quickly came down, as he heard your mum made Japchae. He also hadn't tasted a Mother's Good 'old' home cooking in a while. He sat down next to you and wolfed down the dish, before you knew it he was already asking for seconds.
 
*Kids these days, its suprising how much food can fit in their stomachs.* You thought as you looked at Sehun skinny yet macular figure, then continued to eat your Japchae again, savouring every bite. Unless some other people.
 
 
After eating, you suggested that you would do the dishes. Your mum didn't decline your offer, as she let you do what you wanted to do.
 
While washing the dishes, you thought about a lot of things. You secretly missed Woohyun. You were ashamed on how your relationship didn't last as long as you wanted. You sighed. *Not everything is fair in life* you thought.
 
After washing the dishes you went upstairs. After coming back to you house in a while, you started to look around your 'teenage' room, which you left for University. You laughed as you still remembered the day you cried when you didn't have pink walls.
 
So the next day, your stepfather was nice enough to paint your room pink. When you came home from school that day, you were so surprised that you hugged him, and didn't realize that he had pink paint on him, making you stain your uniform. Earning several scoldings from your mum, but it was worth it as you finally had pink walls.
 
You laughed silently as you reminisced the times. You chuckled slighty as you glanced around your room now. It was still 'pretty in pink'. But now, it was filled with posters of Super Junior and DBSK. You were a very avid fan back then. You remembered when your parents bought you a pair of tickets to go see DBSK. You started screaming and running around the house like a headless chook.
 
You took out your old High School Year Book. You sighed as your High School memories came back to you. You smiled as you saw Teen Top in your school photos goofing around. You and L. Joe received the best 'Best Friend' Award. You were smiling as you still had braces at the time, a L. Joe was looking handsome as always.
 
Suddenly, you heard a tap on your window. You got up from your bed and looked outside your window, it was Woohyun. Your eyes widened as you retreated back in the room. Trying hard not to show yourself to Woohyun.
 
It was too late as he saw you. Next thing you knew, your phone was ringing, it was Woohyun. You immediately pressed the red button as you declined his call.
 
But he just kept ringing you. You phone just kept ringing, and still kept rejecting his call. You did not want to talk to him right now. You are the kind of person who, if someone pisses you off and they know it's their fault and yet they don't apologize, that really pisses you off because it makes you look really stupid.
 
 
"Aish, Hye Mi, pick up the phone. Sehun was right. It's hard to get an apology from this girl" Woohyun sighed as he tried to call you again for the nth time.
 
You still ignored the fact that he was calling you to say sorry. But to you it wa too late, you hated people like him, jerks who don't consider girls' feelings.
 
Woohyun still didn't give up. He decided to sent you a text:
 
Hye Mi-ah
 
I'm soo soo sorry,
Just let me talk to you,
Please I beg you.
Just let me apologize.
 
From, Woohyun.

 
When you received the text, you still ignored it. After 5 minutes, you received another text from him:
 
Hye Mi-ah,
 
Please please, Just let me talk to you.
It's okay if you don't like me anymore.
I'll probably move on soon.
But I'm pretty much screwed.
Please, I beg, if you look now I'm on my knees.
 
From Woohyun.

 
You started to feel sorry and you peeked outside, he was right. He was actually kneeling down on the grass you your garden. But you still think this wa enough, you should feel the hurt you had felt from him as well because that wouldn't be fair.
 

 

 

After an hour, Woohyun gave up pleading Hye Mi to talk to him. And texted her one more text:
 
Dear Hye Mi,
 
Just to let you know that I'll be waiting here, outside your window.
Just incase you want to talk to me.
I'll do what ever it takes for me to say sorry to you.
 
Love from, Woohyun.

 
You still ignored this one. Soon enough you fell asleep from all the stress and fatigue.
 
You woke up in the middle of the night as you heard the heavy rain pouring outside. Your eyes shot open, you immediately thought of Woohyun. *Don't tell me, he got soaked in the rain.*
 
You looked outside and saw no traces of Woohyun. You were about to go back to bed, when you noticed an odd figure on the grass, all camouflaged. You gasped, it was Woohyun shivering in the cold summer rain.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 
Hey Guys! I updated today!
Sorry I haven’t updated since… Monday I think.
I haven’t had the chance to use the computer.
And asianfanfics had a problem I think :D
I wasn’t watching My Princess or anything. (The dude is ugh..Y, for a 35 yr-old)
SONG SEUNG HUN! He's one of the very few who look hot in a suit :)
 
<---- LOVE KIKWANG!
Yeah, I’ve been caught up with school and all the teachers nagging me.
 
Yes. I am really aware when crossing that same road every time I go home now.
My friend still teases me. He’s such a…*sigh*
Yesterday, at the same crossing I heard a car roar or watever
And I literally ran across the road screaming like a girl.
And all of my friends teasing me saying “You’re such girl” (P.S - they were guys)
 
Oh and I would like to say that I got VVIP Tickets to Jay Parks tickets,
which means I can meet him *W00T* *W00T*
and I was like:
   
 
Sorry, I probably bored you guys,
Imma go now
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!