Feeling?! Help from Halmeoni

I Fell For My Nurse

2 weeks later...

Nobody's POV 

Hye Mi is still Woohyun's personal nurse and Woohyun is still unconscious. Every day Hye Mi is there for Woohyun, taking care of him making sure to take note of his blood pressure, heart rate etc.

Woohyun noticed that Hye Mi was super caring towards him. He had a second thought, "Aren't all nurses caring toward their patients?" but the he shook the the idea of that. Woohyun starts to feel something in his heart, but as told earlier, he still can't figure out what it was.

"Haaaa....I really want to know what this feeling in my chest is. It's killing me inside, everytime I see her face smiling; everytime she reads a book to me; everytime she talks to me."He thought to himself.

"Halmeoni, I wish you were here to tell me what this feeling in this chest is"

 

------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV

 

Just then Woohyun's Halmeoni appeared before him.

"My child, I heard you calling for me, so I came and answered your call" She said.

"Halmeoni!" I said in a childish voice,

"Ehem, I mean Halmeoni" I said in a manly voice.

"Yeah, yeah Woohyun, it deosn't matter if you sound like a kid or a man you'll always be my grandchild." She ensured me. "So what is it that you wan't?"

"Oh yeah, I've been having these strange feelings in my chest everytime I see Hye Mi, my personal nurse. Can you explain to me what's happening to me?" I asked her with concern written all over my face.

"Well my child, I can't really tell you what your feeling because you have to figure that out by yourself. And when the time is right you'll figure out the feelings that your trying to work out now" She explained to me.

"Ah come on Halmeoni, please tell me or you can give me some clues. Huh? Huh?" I nudged her a little bit

"No Woohyun, you gotta figure that one yourself! You gotta learn yourself because I may not know it but maybe what I'll tell you will be wrong. And you'll regret it later on." She explained.

"Do unsderstand me know Woohyun? I'm only doing this because I love you and I want to protect you"

"I know Halmeoni, I love you too." I replied

"So it's about this Hye mi girl I see, very interesting" Halmeoni mumbled to herself. (AN -Woohyun didn't hear this)

"What was that Halmeoni?" I asked.

"Oh, that was nothing Woohyun. Besides always remember what I told you okay Woohyun?" she said.

"Yep, always!" I answered.

"Okay then, I think I have finished what has to be done here, so I be heading off now my child! Remember that Halmeoni always loved and forever will love you!" She said with her voice fading as she left.

--------------------------------------

Now since the last talk Woohyun had with his Halmeoni, he is now more determined to find out what are the real meaning behind his feelings.

_________________________________________________________________

Double update for one of my subscribers coz I promised them! Sorry they're short, But I'll make it up to you guys soon! I've been busy today my mind is mumbled coz of My Science test, that's the reason why my chapters are sooo short and I'm sorry :((. Don't hate me, but hey at least I double Updated today!

Here coz I love this guy