Departure

I Fell For My Nurse

-----------
 
 
 
"Oh Woohyun, I just wish it was that easy." You sighed. "Why? You don't love me?" He asks. *Crap, I don't mean it like that.*
 
"No, God, no, it's not like that. It's just, it's so sudden. I don't know what to say. I'm so confused. What am I supposed to do? I still have to go to America." You sighed. "Then don't go." Woohyun said quietly.
 
"If it's about the ring. I'm sorry I couldn't get you one, I just thought of it now. Plus, I would like it if we pick the ring together." He smiled apologetically. "Of course, it's not about the ring. I love you Woohyun. I really do. It's just." "It's okay. I get it." The expression on his face is saddened.
 
You cupped his cheeks, "I love you and remember that. I think that it's just too soon for a marriage." You then pecked his lips.
 
"OK, fine, but I would like one request." He asked. "Sure, anything." You smiled. "At least say yes to my proposal. We don't have to get married now. I just want a ring on your finger to tell every hungry male in the world to back off because/ you are mine/" He asked emphasizing the 'you are mine' part. You wanted to melt at his sweetness.
 
"A million times yes." You kissed him, and expectantly it turned into a more heated and passionate one. He pulled back first. "I love you Mrs-Nam-to-be" We grinned, his smile touching his eyes. "I love you too." You murmured.
 
"But Woohyun, I'm leaving for America tomorrow." You turned sad. "Aww baby it's okay." He cupped your face. "I'll wait for you. Even if it takes forever." He grinned. You plafully smacked his arm.
 
 
----------
 
 
 
The dreaded day came at last. You spent the whole day sleeping, thankfully Woohyun had complied with your request to sleep next to you and you had a nice sleep thanks to him.
 
"Hi" You murmured as Woohyun awoke from his sleep. While he smiled flashing his perfect teeth. He lightly pecked your lips.
 
"Get up, We have to get ready for your flight." He said. You reluctantly got up thanks to his help. "Go, wash up." He ordered. "Yes Sir." You saluted as you headed to the bathroom.
 
While in the shower you were both sad and happy. You couldn't bear the feelings that you felt at that moment. After taking a shower you dressed appropriately for the airport.
 
Out you came and witnessed Woohyun making you pancakes. You smiled in delight of the sight of pancakes. You sat on one of the barstools.
 
"Mmm~ Smells delicious" You commented while Woohyun gave you a brief smile, you could tell he was also feeling down.
 
You took a bite and felt as if you were in Cloud 9. "I love these pancakes." You said in delight. “More than me?” He asked. “Yes.” You joked but then Woohyun’s expression fell. “I’\m only kidding Oppa. I’ll love you more than the most lovable thing in the world. Wait! You are the most loveable thing in the world.” You got up and hugged him.
 
Then suddenly you too both got an unexpected visitor. You both looked at himas he was a wild animal.
 
"What? I smelt food. No me hungry. Can I have some please?" Sehun innocently asked. You and Woohyun looked at each other and laughed.
 
 
"Come on, let's go, you'll miss your check in if you walk at that pace." Woohyun teased. "Come on Sehunnie." You called.
 
You guys then arrived at the airport. You got off the car as Woohyun retrieved your luggage from the back of the car.
 
You all entered the airport. Luckily, you didn't miss the check-in. Since you had an international flight, the check-in would usually happen 6 hours before the flight. You didn't want to wait in the airport for 6 hours so you pleaded to leave and go somewhere fun.
 
With much hesitation, Woohyun finally agreed and he took you guys to Lotte World, where the rest of Infinite were happily waiting for you guys.
 
"Noona!" Sungyeol and Sungjong waved like five year-olds for your attention. You smiled and happily waved back. You greeted everyone with hugs. You peeked at Woohyun as he tried not to show jealousy on his face but obviously it didn't work as you could tell. A big grin appeared on your face and you could tell.
 
Lotte World looked amazing even at night. All the twinkling nights made you love Lotte World even more better. It was just an amazing and an un-forgettable experience.
 
You and Woohyun had separated from the boys to wonder off in your own wonderland. While Sehun and the rest of Infinite went to the more thrilling rides.
 
Woohyun had his arms around your shoulder and his hands carefully placed in the back pocket of your jeans while you had your arm around his waist and your hand placed inside the back of his jean's pocket. It looked romantic and downright cute.
 
You guys headed to the carnival games part of Lotte World. You could see different stalls offering various games and toys.
 
"Ooh Look Oppa!" You pointed towards the familiar stall. He grinned with the look of 'I'm-so-totally-going-to-own-this game' face.
 
"Hye Mi, this will be as easy as the other one. I'll win the the Hello Kitty Stuffed Toy for you." He said with pride. While you giggled at his 'man-pride'
 
"One game please Ahjusshi." Woohyun happily paid the man and the man gave him 3 darts. "The game is easy. You just have to pop 3 ballons to win the Big Stuffed Toys. If you pop 2, you can choose from the 2nd shelf and if you pop 1 ballon pick from the lowest shelf." The Ahjusshi explained. "Good Luck."
 
"This is for you baby." Woohyun said as he winked at you you blushed at his sweet words.
 
As usual the 'Namgrease' owned the game and he was able to win the Hello Kitty for you. "You're a lucky girl." The Ajhussi smiled as he handed you thr Hello Kity Stuffed Toy. "I am indeed." You looked into Woohyun's eyes and smiled.
 
Together hand in hand, you guys walked around Lotte World. "Thank You Oppa. Another to add to my collection." You tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek with a sign of thanks.
 
"You’re most very Welcome Baby." He grinned. "I feel like the happiest person in the world when I'm with you Baby." He said sweetly as he took your breath away with a passionate kiss.
 
*Bang* *Pop*
 
Your kiss was interrupted with the sound of fireworks. Both of you looked up in the sky with delight, with his arms over your shoulder and yours over his waist.
 
Woohyun looked at you and smiled. "I love you Hye Mi." "I love you too Oppa." and once again you shared a kiss, a sweet and quick one this time.
 
"Come on Babe. We have to go to the airport." He said and you frowned. "Okay."
 
You soon said farewell to the Infinite boys while shedding some tears with Sungyeol and Sungjong.
 
 
----------
 
 
 
Off you three were to the airport. You only had an hour and a half before take-off.
 
Once you arrived by the gate. You turned to Sehun first. "Sehunnie" You sobbed, tears rolling down your eyes in seconds. "Take care of Umma and Appa, okay? Take care of my apartment, okay?" You sobbed while you hugged him tightly, while tiptoeing. You would curse him of his huge height.
 
You then turned to Woohyun. "Oppa." "Shhh." He said as he pulled you into his arms. "I'm going to miss you a lot Oppa." You sniffed. "Mee too Baby. Remember I will love you and wait until you Come back." He assured as he your long hair.
 
The hardest part was to let go. It was even more painful to walk away from them. You decided to wave one last time before heading thtrough the gate and not looking back.
 
"Flight 345K to California, Gate 13 is now boarding. Flight 345K to California in Gate 13 is now boarding." The flight attendant announced.
 
You handed your ticket to the Flight attendant. "Song Hye Mi?" You nodded. "You've been upgraded to First Class." You stared at her in disbelief. *Woohyun.*
 
You smiled as the thought of him doing this warmed your heart. Once on board, you quickly texted a 'Thank You' to Woohyun as he would understand.
 
"Goodbye Korea. Goodbye Woohyun. I'll be back soon."

 

__________________________________________

I updated!
I noticed that I haven’t updated in what felt like FOREVER!
And I am a MILLION times sorry
 
I sorta came across WRITER’S BLOCK in the past week -_-
Also last week I had excursions all week and I was soo exhausted that I passed out on my bed every time I got home OTL
 
I broke my glasses today! -_- I wasn't *cough* dancing to *cough* Gangnam Style in my room or anything
 
 
My brother and Dad, yes DAD teased me today saying that I ‘apparently’ had on my wall. *Shakes head*
 
It was because I recently re-decorated my wall and I had new posters.
I put SuJu’s S,F&S poster up and they showed their abs *drools*
 
 
BONUS
 
OMG WHO ELSE SAW THIS? *drools*
What a tease
 
 
That's all folks! For now
 
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! =D
Love you guys! :)
 
cr; to respectful owners