The Past, A Little Fun, & Some ing.

I Fell For My Nurse

----------

 

 

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you." He paused and sighed. "Ji Eun is my ex." Your eyes widened in surprise. You weren't expecting this at all.

"Tell me more." you said.

"She and I used to go to the same University. It's a typical boy meets girl, they fall in love and the relationship doesn't go to well as planned." L. Joe said.

"So I'm guessing, she broke up with you then?" You asked him.

"Well, she cheated on me." *Ooh, that's gotta hurt.* You then initiated a hug with L. Joe, you like this was one way you could comfort him. 

"All along, since the first date, she was already with some other guy. Teen top tried to warn me, but I didn't believe them." He paused. "But I didn't realize until I saw evidence, I saw her with the other guy making out on the sidewalk. And to think I kissed those Dirty Lips of her's. About a month after our break up, she left, and that was the last I ever heard of Ji Eun."

You felt furiuos, angry towards this girl. How could she do that? And to her beloved best friend? *People are just getting more shallower by the day.* You couldn't believe how one girl could just throw away a guy's heart just like that.

You grabbed L. Joe's hand, "Where are we going?" L. Joe asked as you lead him out if his room. "Shhh, you'll know when you get there."

While hooking arms, you lead L. Joe to the hospital's mall. This hospital was special, it had a little mall inside that was open 24 hours. You wanted to show L. Joe around, so you lead him here.

Little did you know that a Jealous-Woohyun caught a climes of you two walking around, laughing/giggling, having fun. *Damn you L. Joe, if you weren't her Best Friend, I would've lychee you right here.* He shook the thought as he had to go back to his office.

"So Byunghyun Oppa! I am your tour guide today! Where would you like to go." You asked. L. Joe then rubbed his chin, "How about the Toy Store?" he asked. "The Toy Store it is!" 

Since this particular hospital had a whole building which specialized child care, they had a toy store built in the Hospital, not just any toy store, it was 3 floors! One floor was for Infants, one for boys' toys, and one for the girls' toys.

You dragged L. Joe to the girls' floor first. You found a Barbie Dream House, picked up the barbie doll and L. Joe picked up the Ken doll and you guys played with the dolls.

"Hey Ken!" You imitated Barbie's voice. "Wassup Barbie." L. Joe imitated Ken's voice but failed, which lead you to burst out laughing.

You then started to sing 'Barbie Girl', which L. Joe sing the ad-lib parts of Ken. A little girl near by, saw this and scolded you.

"Unnie, Oppa! Your singing it wrong!" She exclaimed, which made you admire her cuteness.

From all the play and bringing back old childhood memories. Your tummies grew hungry, so you guys decided to visit the near by Ice Cream Parlour.

"Let me guess, you would like Chocolate right?" You were surprised that he still remembered. "You remembered?" You asked. "Of course!" He arrogantly said.

"One Chocolate and one vanilla Please." L. Joe ordered. "Comin' right up!" The man said.

The ice cream man then gave you both the two ice cream cones which you ordered. "Thank you." You thanked the man.

You guys decided to walk around instead of sitting down. Apparently L. Joe wanted to 'excercise'. So of you guys went.

Laughing and having fun while eating ice cream with your best friend. Wasn't that what all young people with best friends wanted to do?

-------------

 

 

The day passed in a blink of an eye, after both of you finished your ice cream, you returned back to L. Joe's Room. You conducted yet once again another test. After that, you left, only to find that you bumped into him.

"Oh, Hye Mi-ah!" Woohyun said, suprised. "Oh, hi oppa." You replied.

"So I heard about Ji Eun and your Best Friend." Woohyun stated, your eyes widened. "I heard he broke her heart, you were suprised. *That's not what Byunghyun Opppa told me.* You thought, wondering who really told the truth out of the two.

"So, Hye Mi-ah, moving subjects. I think that there is one last thing on that list." He said. You thought, hard. *What was the last thing I had to do again?* You thought, your eyes widened, you remembered, It was a dinner date.

Your mind was in total panic mode, Dinner date? What were you supposed to wear? You haven't gone shopping in like, A GAZILLION YEARS! *Ottoke?* What if you find the perfect clothes and you look absolutely horrible in it? You couldn't risk that happening, it would blow your chance of ever impressing Woohyun. As if he wasn't already impressed by you already.

"Hye Mi?" He asked, interrupting your train of thought. "Huh? Yeah, sure, I remember that! Pssh, as if you'd think I'd forget." You tried to cover up, but deep inside you were nervous, very nervous.

"So, when are you free? This Saturday maybe?" He asked. Truth be told, you didn't even know if you made plans for that upcoming Saturday night.

"I'll see, okay? I have t che---" You got cut off by an annoying voice once again.

"Oppa!!!!" That voice shrieked for Woohyun. It was no other than Ji Eun, lately this girl has been quite annoying for you. First, she somehow s you at the Water Park, she s you again this morning, she broke you bestie's heart and lied about it to Woohyun and now she decides to you once again. She's worse than Sehun at times, the only difference was that you loved and liked Sehun.

"Oh, Hi Unnie!" She frantically waved you.

"SO, Oppa." She turned to face Woohyun. "Shall you give me a ride home now?"

"Yeah, sure." Woohyun agrred to her. "How about you Hye Mi-ah, would you like a lift too?" "Aniyo, I have to go meet with Sehun up with today anyway. So it's all goods." you faked a smile.

With one last glance Woohyun and Ji Eun were riding in Woohyun's car. Your heart grew tense, you didn't like this new feeling, it hurt. A lot. *So this is how it feels, to fall in love with someone. And, get hurt.* You walked out of the hospital and made your way home.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I updated again!
I hope you like this update
Ji Eun that...
Welll you who do you guys think is telling the truth? L. Joe or Ji Eun?
 
Well I'm going away for the weekend, with the family and some family friends.
We're going to the snow! That 's right, we have to go there =_=
We have to go to a Mountain LOL
If any of you guys know, or are going to Mt. Buller,
well i'll be there on a Toboggan,
going down a slope with other little kiddies (Hopefully)
Alright to much talking, ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!
IF you haven't please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE <3333
aiii lub you guys :)
 
P.S -I'll try not to do what TOP is doin' LOL