Confused

I Fell For My Nurse

 

---------------

 

 

In a matter of minutes, your Best Friend L. Joe came over on his motorbike. His first instinct was to hug you and let you cry. Even though his shirt was already wet by the rain.

"It's okay, Hye Mi. Just let it all out." He assured you. You just continued to ball your eyes out. You thanked God for blessing you with such an understanding Best Friend. You couldn't ask for a better one.

"Thank You Oppa." You thanked him. He knew you meant it, and smiled. He didn't respond, he just continued to let you cry.

For all the times you were down, your Best Friend was there. This time, especially since it was your first actual relationship with someone, he knew that you would be hurt. It was the same for him with Ji Eun.

After All the crying, you must have released all your tears as there was none left, you finally stopped crying and so did the rain. It was pure coincedence.

"Look, when you stopped crying, the rain stopped crying as well." L. Joe pointed out the pure coinceddnce that had just occurred. You just tried to smile the best you could.

"Smile Hye mi-ah. You look a million times better. Don't let one guy bring you down. You are much better than he is" He tried to cheer you up. It worked as you smiled more whole-heartedly this time.

"Look." He said and you looked up at him. "If you want you can tell me. But if you don't want to tell me or feel like it, you don't have to. I understand." He clarified. *He's so understanding at times.*

"It's okay Oppa. I want to tell you." You emphasized the 'want' part, so he would understand. So then you told him about Ji Eun and how she was fake and how you tried to tell Woohyun. But he wouldn't believe you and that's how it all started.

"That Bastard! And I somehow knew she was faking it." He cussed. "If you want, I'll beat the crap out of him for 'ya. You know I'll do it Hye Mi. Just say when, and I'll be there in a-" He said and clicked his fingers meaning that he would be there as quick as clicking your fingers.

You smiled, "It's okay, I don't want my Best Friend to be locked in prison for killing a person who didn't do anything." You said. "Aigoo, Hye Mi, still siding with the enemy huh?" L. Joe teased.

"Woohyun is not the enemy and F.Y.I, I am on nobody's side. I'm just imagining what would happen." You said innocently.

L. Joe then took you home, while on the way he would try to persuade you to at least let him give Woohyun a black eye. You would of course, turn down the idea because it would either be crazy, ridiculous, extreme or just be plain stupid.
 

-------------
 

 

Meanwhile Woohyun on the other hand, had a hard time thinking. He couldn't decide whether he should believe Hye Mi or not. We are talking about his Best Friend and girlfriend ex-girlfriend. 

He then thought, that maybe he should talk about it with Ji Eun and the rest of INFINITE. He was still speed across the streets of Seoul, earning himself dozens of speeding tickets. But he didn't care, as he felt that he was in a life-threatening position right now.

He called Sunggyu to see if he was with the other INFINITE boys and luckily they wore. Woohyun had them told then to meet up.

Soon Woohyun arrive at Sunggyu's Apartment. He started to knock on the door as violently as he could. Then a very angry Sunngyu opened the door.

"Could you please just knock on the door like a normal person would person?" He asked. "Well as you can see, I'm not a normal person." Woohyun said as he barged in the door.

Woohyun walked into the lounge room where he saw the rest of the INFINITE boys. Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and L were playing on the PS3. With Hoya and Dongwoo on one team owning Sungyeol and L on the other team. While Sungjong cheered both teams on. 

"Oh, Hyung, Why are you you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Noona?" Sungjong questioned innocently. "We broke up." Woohyun abruptly said, in his monotone voice.

"Bwoh?!" All of of INFINITE exclaimed. They were all suprised, it's only been like 2 days and the couple has broken up already. There is definitely something wrong.

"Wait, tell us how you guys broke up." Sunggyu asked. "Well she told me that Ji Eun was lying about her illness Then." He paused. "I just, I don't know. I got mad at her because I thought she was framing Ji Eun. And I just got outta control." Woohyun ran his finger through hair in a sign of frustration.

Sungyeol was the first to break loose. "Hyung!" He shouted, "How could you not believe Hye Mi-Noona? Huh?" He questioned his belief. "That Ji Eun, is a motherf*ken lier. How can you still believe her." He raged

"What the Hell Sungyeol? You have no right to cuss her!" Woohyun growled. "Hyung, I don't know what's wrong with you.  Remember that time in High School when she lied to you and we tried to tell you and and you still didn't believe us." Sungyeol tried to recall the past events.

"You know, I found her being able to walk properly. I left something in ther room and then I saw her walking perfectly fine. she even threatened to kill Dubu!" Sungyeol whined. "What kind of sick monster would do that to a puppy? And Dubu?!"

Woohyun stayed silent. Which sorta proved he was guilty. "Wait, I need some time to think about the situation. Plus I need Ji Eun's side of the story as well." Woohyun sighed and sat down next to Sungjong.

"Hyung, listen, listen to your heart. It will tell you the truth. You have to either believe in the Innocent Hye Mi, or you y best friend." Sungjong said, whispering the 'y' part.

Woohyun's head couldn't be anymore muddled up with worry. Stress and fatigue started to clog up his head. He didn't know what to do anymore. *Having a decent relationship with the one we love is impossible these days."* He thought.
 

-----------
 

 

The next day, you woke up. You were too lazy to get up. Once you looked into the mirror, you saw that your eyes were puffy and red from all the crying. You weren't all surprised because you knew this would be the effect from all the crying.

You wanted to call sick in work but that would only mean that you were seen as a coward to Wooyun. You wanted to stand up and show your pride. so you decided to go work.

You went to work, with Sunglasses acting as your protection. Everyone eyed you with your ridiculous fashion. Who would wear sunglasses indoors?

You went straight to Zico's room and hid there for a bit. Unlucky for you, he was awake.

"Hey 'Couz, what's with the sunnies?" He teased. You then took off your sunglasses, an he then made an 'o' shape with his mouth saying that he was surprised.

"Bad break-up." You said in an Uninterested tone of voice. Zico just decided to be quiet.
 

 

Meanwhile with Woohyun, he went straight to Ji Eun's room. But only to find that she was in her bed looking pale as every. Judging from the way she looked, it dosn't seem like she was lying at all.

When Ji Eun woke up, Woohyun started to interrogate her. "Ji Eun, tell me the truth are you lying or not?" He asked. "What are you talking about Oppa?" She asked. "I said, are you telling the truth or not?" He asked one more time. But she still remains silent.

Woohyun didn't have both the time and patience for this bull crap. So he stood up and walk out if the room. Leaving a frustrated Ji Eun back in the room. *. Did he just Find out already.*

Woohyun barged into theom office of Ji Eun's so-called doctor. "Sir." Doctor Lee got up from his chair  "Tell me. Does Ji Eun really have Brain Tumor or not?!" He growled. "Sir, I told you that she has Brain Tumor, didn't I." Woohyun shot a glare at the doctor. 

"Tell me the truth. Or I will Fire you. I know you have a family Doctor Lee, I don't care. I will fire you if I do not obtain any information in the next 5 seconds." Woohyun threatened. "5, 4, 3, 2" He started to count.

"Alright I'll tell you. Just don't fire me. My family depends on this job." Doctor Lee pleaded.

"I knew you would know what to do." Woohyun commented.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I updated again today!
I had a Science test today.
My mind went blank at the first question and it was
"Why is Chemistry and important study in life?" or something similar to that I was like:
And I almost got run over a speeding car!
i was crossing the street with a couple of friends and suddenly a car comes speeding behind us,
It felt as if the car hit my bag. I just kept saying 'OMIGOD"
  
My friend started laughing and swearing like ther was no tomorrow
 
Well I'm out,
Bye! I love you guys!
Remember to Comment and Subscribe! :3