My 'Secret Angel'

I Fell For My Nurse

--------

Hye Mi's POV

 

Everywhere I look he's there. When I mean everywhere I mean everytime I glance somewhere or happen to go someplace, he's always there. Tell me, are my eyes malfunctioning or what? At first I was alright with it but seriously everywhere I looked he always managed to be in a spot where I could see him.

I made my way to the counter.

"Hey Gorgeous!" I heard a familiar voice call out, I turned around and I saw him, Woohyun.

He winked at me, then disappeared to the corner. Strange, very strange...
But that wink, it gave my heart do the flip-flop thingie. I cleared all thoughts and decided to go back to work.

"Hye Mi report to the CEO's office immediately. Thank You" The speakers announced.

Me, why me? I haven't done anything wrong. Well, except for that one time when the vending machine "decided" not to give me a candy bar. So I had kicked vending machine's rear testing my luck if I could obtain a candy bar. But I guess I was wrong, when the vending machine earned a dent and my candy bar didn't come out. Pshh, I wasted my time and money on that thing. CURSE YOU VENDING MACHINE!

---------

I went to the top floor, which was the executive's floor and where the CEO's office was. It's funny there's a CEO office in the hospital, well this is a Private Hospital after all.

I entered the floor, alright this is actually my first time being here, heck I didn't even know that hospitals had CEO's. Anyways the whole floor looked so modernized, it looked new, not like those ty offices you see on T.V.

I approached the scretary's desk, "Song Hye Mi-imnida!" then bowed. I guess the secretary had recognized my name straight away that she let me in.

Oh Krisus, I had almost forgot that our CEO was Woohyun. Damn Hye Mi-ah, how can you ever forget that. Aishh, otteoke?! Too late now he could already see me though his see-through office, and he was smirking?! FTW?

I then opened his office door, "Anyeonghasayo, Mr. Nam" I bowed. When I saw his face it looked disgusted, I think its because I just called him Mr. Nam.

"Hye Mi-ah, you don't have to call me that. Just call me Woohyun, alright?" He said smiling. Gosh that smile.

"O-okay Woohyun-sshi. Anyways why did you call for me?" I asked.

-------
 

Woohyun's POV

 

Kekeke I feel soo evil now, I didn't even tell Hye Mi. Well it was all part if the plan anyways. You should've seen the look on her face. It was priceless.

Anyways I just called her up I felt like it. And I was getting bored anyways. I'll play with you a little Hye Mi-ah.

When she came into my office, I finally came up with a plan. I smirked, guess she saw. Did I ever mention that she looked down-right adorable in those Spongebob Scrubs? 

My thoughts got enterrupted when Hye Mi asked me why I called her. , I almost forgot.

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know that since I'm you boss. Whenever I call for you, you have to grant my wishes" I said. Her eyes widened, almost popping out.

"So technically, I'm your genie?" She asked. What a nice way to put it.

"You guessed it! Just kidding, well I can call you that but I prefer to call you my 'secret angel', an angel that will fulfill my needs" I said. "So for my first 'need' I want you, To wake me up every morning at 8 o'clock and make me breakfast."

She scoffed. Think this is funny? Well wait till what happens later.

"Fine, but how am I supposed to wake to up every morning?! I don't even know where you live and plus I have hospital duties!" She raged.

She's still hot when she's mad, I just love it!

"Why didnt you just say so. And FYI, I live in the same apartment building as you now. I live on the same floor as you. You know the one on the far left." I explained.

--------

Hye Mi's POV

 

OH MY GAHD. This guy is drivin' me nuts. And I mean literally. Say what now, I'm his 'secret angel' that fulfills his needs. Pssh, you wish jerkface. Yeah, I had gotten that name from my brother.

But I guess I can't do anything about since he's my boss. And if I do anything bad, I guess he's fire me straight away. NOOOOO! I don't want to lose this job!

--------
 

Woohyun's POV

I know the whole scheme sounded pretty mean and harsh. But I just can't help it. I'm just that greasy, I wonder what Hye Mi will cook for breakfast tomorrow. Just thinking of it is making me hungry.

Then I could hear very familiar laughter from outside my office, it was no other than my six friends, INFINITE. They just barged inside my office. I hate it how these guys, don't know how to knock.

"YO WASSUP HYUNG!" Sunjong, tried to act like an american gangster, but failed at his english.

"Yah!Ya!Yah!" I pointed to each one of them. "Don't you guys know how to knock?"

"Mianhe, hyung" Sunjong apologized and so did the rest. That's right!

"It's alright, why are you guys here anyway?" I asked still curious.

"Oh yeah, I came to give you this" Sunggyu handed me an envelope. It was an invitation to his birthday, I had almost forgotten that it was his birthday. I opened the invitation, it had said that you may bring a date to the party. Hmmm, interesting...

"So you coming?" Sunggyu-hyung interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure" I replied.

"You can bring a date, if you get what you mean." He had said while winking his tiny eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________

Well there you go guys! My update for tonight. I'll be updating another chapter in a jiffie. So wait for a bit!
And welcome to all new subscribers,
Hope you enjoy the Story so far.
 
And Happy Birthday to INFINITE's LEEDAH!