The Auction

I Fell For My Nurse

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a long time, I promise I will post another chapter tomorrow! ^^

!!WARINING!! CHAPTER MAY BE PHOTO HEAVY!

-------------

Nobody's POV

"Hello everyone, Today is the first Fund-Rasising Charity Auction in Seoul Hospital. All money donated through 'The Auction' will go to the Hospital's Children centre. The Auction for today is a date with one of the five candidates" The MC announced. As he stood on the stage set up in front of the hospital grounds.

"I am you host and MC for today"

------------

Flashback

Hye Mi's POV

"Sooo, Hye Mi-ah, what are you going to wear for the Auction tomorrow?" Head Nurse Nam asked me.

"I was thinking of wearing light makeup and simple clothes, like jeans and a blouse." I answered.

"That's outragous child, you must wear a nice dress." She said "Actually tomorrow before the Auction starts, come to my office and I will help you dress up, so you can look good for tomorrow."

The Next Day

As soon as I got to the hospital, I went to Head Nurse Nam's office straight away, as soon as my foot stepped on the floors of the hospital.

When I got there, Head Nurse Nam started to get me ready.

"Here dear, wear this." She said

"Now, don't you think you look pretty?" She asked.

" Neh, thank You second Umma! I 'll be going now since the Auction is a bout to start soon." I said as I walked out, but Head Nurse Nam stopped me.

"Hye Mi-ah FIGHTING~" She said pumping her fist.

--------------

The Auction

 

"Okay. Let's get this started Here are the Five Candidates, please introduce yourselves." The MC said, as we all walked up to the stage. One By on we inroduced ourselves.

" Anyeong! Jooyeon-imnida. I am the 1st Candidate for the Auction today." Said a cute girl wearing a pink and white sleeveless dress with a sunhat.

"Anyeonghasayo! Minyoung-inminida! The 2rd Candidate for today." Said the second girl wearing an orange dress.

"Anyeong! Jieun-imnida! I am the 3rd Candidate for today." Said the innocent looking girl with the pink and bropm outfit.

"Minji-imnida! I am the 4th Candidate for today!" Said the girl next to me wearing a red outfit.

"Anyeonghasayo! Hye Mi-imnida! I am the 5th candidate for today!" I said as i wore my outfit

 

"Okay let's start with the first Candidate, Jooyeon!" The Mc announced. "So let's start with 100 Thousand Won"

A young man in the front held up his number plate.

"Okay 100,000 won goes to the young man in the front."

"750,000 won" Another young man man shouted. And From the corner of my eye, I could see Jooyeon blush.

----------------

So all the other candidates have been auctioned off.

Candidate No. 1(Jooyeon) - Auctioned for 75 Million Won.

Candidate No.2(Minyoung) - Auctioned for 100 Million Won.

Candidate No.3(Jieun) - Auctioned for 200 Million Won.

Candidate No. 4(MinJi) - Auctioned for 350 Million Won.

Now it's my turn to be auctioned, I'm soo nervous right now. A million thoughts flooded my brain right at this moment. Like what if I don't have any bids?. or What if I'm the lowest one? waht about the children? No scratch that out of you head Hye Mi-ah!

But in the crowd I could see Head Nurse Nam, Giving me a FIGHTING~.

"Okay, Last but not not least, the 5th Candidate, Hye Mi-ah!" The MC introduced me. "Since she is very pretty we'll start the bidding at 150,000 won."

Then, a young man in crowd held up his number plate. Now I now how embarrassing it must of been for Jooyeon-sshi.

"800 Thousand Won!"

"100 Million Won!" Another young male bidded.

"Alright 100 Million to this young man. Going once, twice, thr---" The MC announced.

"500 Million won!" A young man in the crowd bidded. He looked very handsome in his tuxedo, WA WA WAIT! Is that Woohyun!?

"Alright, can anyone beat this guy's bid?" The MC asked the crowd. "No one? Alright Going once, Going twice, Going Twice, Sold to this young man for 500 Million Won!"

------------

I sooooo sorry for not updating in a long time, I was really busy, my family desided to go camping for Easter, so I had no access to a computer and OH~ HAPPY EASTER GUYS! Did you get any chocolates? Coz I know I did! :)

And I am loving this guy right now, he totally wrecks my Bias list!

Who else likes SM's new Boy group?