Fight

I Fell For My Nurse

 

---------------

 

 

"Hye Mi-ah, I need to visit Ji Eun later." He said, as you turned dull at the sudden interruption of a certain female's name. "If you don't mind. Let's go together, Neh?" You nodded in approval to his request.

As Woohyun had said earlier, you guys went to Jie Eun's Room. When you entered, you felt as if something was different, really different. But you couldn't narrow it down.

In the room, lied a very pale Ji Eun. "Hello, Unnie, Oppa." She said, as she glance at your hands locked together. *What? Since when were they in a relationship?* She thought, as she thought of differnt way to alter her evil plans.

"How are you Ji Eun? Are you feeling all right." You let go of Woohyun's hand and sat next to Ji Eun. "I'm fine Unnie. By the way, are you and Oppa dating?" She asked diligently.

You blushed at her question. Before you could answer, Woohyun beat you to it. "Neh, we are" He came by your side and smiled.

"Congratulations guys." Ji Eun congratulated you guys. *Psssh, Congratulations my . As if I care about the whole situation.* She thought.

"We just wanted to make sure that you were okay." Woohyun clarified. "As I said before, I'm fine. You guys don't have to worry." She said.

After talking for a little bit. You felt like the third wheel. As Ji Eun and Woohyun mostly talked about their childhood times, and you felt as if you couldn't connect to them. You felt that you had to leave, making sure that you showed no jealousy.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I have this thing. I just got assigned a new Patient. I need to go." You tried to use that as a reason. "Alright, bye Chagiya~" Woohyun said as he kissed your cheek.

You went straight back to Room 409, Zico's room. But to your dismay he was asleep. You decided to hang out at the Staff Office, to meet with other fellow nurses who worked at the hospital.

"Aigoo~ I feel Sorry for Eun Mi, she has to take care if that Devil Woman." Hee Young, one of the nurses said. "Yeah, I fell pity over her. I'm lucky I have a nice patient." Joo Yeon, another nurse commented. You pondered on who the 'Devil Woman' was, and why they were talking bad about her.

"Excuse me, but who's the 'Devil Woman?'" You asked curiously. "Oh, she's the patient in Room 207, Park Ji Eun was her name I think. She's horrible, apparently." Joo Yeon answered you. Your eyes widened. *Ji Eun? Hoya Oppa is right, I should tell them.* You thought.

"Really?" You asked still in shock. "Yeah I heard she was so bad that when it was time to eat. She refused to eat the food and through the tray of food at Eun Mi." Hee Young commented. "And I heard she's faking her illness. I heard she was paying the doctor to say that she has an illness. How low can people get these days?" Hee Young continued and sighed.

"Tell me about it." You added.

"I heard you're dating Mr. CEO. Yor lucky, he's really handsome! you guys look really good together." Joo Yeon changed the subject. You blushed in contenment. "See you're blushing, so it is true!" 

 

--------------

 

 

After talking to the nurses, which soon became your new friends. You quickly checked on Zico, he was still sleeping. You then remembered he always slept like a log since you were young. Then you went to a quiet place and rang Sungyeol.

"Yoboseyo?~ Sungyeol speaking!" He answered cheerfully.

"Sungyeol, it's me Hye Mi." You asnwered. "Oh, Noona! I miss you Noona! We all miss you Noona." He exclaimed over the phone.

"Neh, I miss you too Yeol. Anyways, a little bird told me that Ji Eun is faking her illness? Do you know anything about this?" you asked him diligently. "Neh. Noona, You know what that Devil Woman did to me?" He asked, you laughed as Sungyeol also called her 'Devil Woman'

"I found out that sh was faking, that time wen I forgot something in her room and when I cme back I saw her perfectly fine and walking fine. She then confessed that she was faking." He said. "And If I told anyone she would kill my precious Dubu!" He squealed over the phone. You tried to comfort him, saying that 'It's going to be okay'.

You badly wanted to tell Woohyun about this situation. But you knew better, and that he would of course believe his Best Friend. He knew her more than you. But you wanted to warn him. You decided that you should tell him.

When the day was over, you quickly checked up on Zico. He was still sleeping like a log. You left his room and said Good Bye to your new Nurse friends and saw that Woohyun was waiting for you at the hallway.

"Hey Babe, let's go home?" He said and grabbed your hand, you still wondered how you should place your words and tell him about Ji Eun.

In the car, it started to rain. "Aigoo, it's raining really hard." Woohyun said. "Remembered when we kissed in the rain?" He said as he wriggled his eyebrows. You smiled as you nodded.

"O-Oppa." You nervously called out his name. "Neh?~" He asked. "You know Ji Eun, she isn't the type of girl who you think she she is." You said first. "His eyebrows joined in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well. Don't get me wrong. But, she's a fake. She doesn't really have Brain Tumor. She's faking all of it." You said in confidence. "So you think, that Ji Eun, my best friend is faking her illness?" He asked, fury in his voice. "Hye Mi, having Brain Tumor is a serious illness. And how would you know that she's faking it? Huh?" He raised his voice.

"Bu--" "Enough, I don't want to hear it. My Best Friend has Brain Tumor and that is serious and here you are saying that she's faking it? Are you trying to sabotage her?" He questioned, ange in his voice. You regretted trying to tell him, you want to cry. *No, you should show him w
How weak you are.*

"You are right, why should me, when you obviously believe in her more." You tried to stop your tears, but they just kept rolling down your cheek. Woohyun noticed the sudden change in your voice and looked at you. "Chagiya, I'm sor--" He tried to apologize.

"Stop the car." You said. "What?" he asked. "I said, Stop the Car!" You shouted. "No." he answered. "Woohyun, Stop the freakin' car!" You shouted once more, and he finally stopped.

You got out, and took off your couple ring, "Here, since you obviously don't believe nor Trust me." The. You slammed him door shut. Woohyun didn't even care that you slammed his door, he cared that he just lost his girl. He couldn't help but take his anger out on his car and sped off into the highway.

You stood there in the rain and watched Woohyun's car Speed of, probably earning him a Gazillion tickets already.

You took out your phone and dialed a number, of someone you trust dearly. He came in a matter of minutes.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 
Sorry for short Update,
But hey, I updated!
Don't Hurt Me.
Hides behind Sehun
 
I just read your comment!
I love you all who commented!
I did comment replies :)
Check below.