Family Outing

I Fell For My Nurse

-----------

 

After your and Woohyunms Back-Up date, you came home feeling like you were flying on Cloud 9. You couldn't believe it. It felt surreal to you, as if this was a dream. You tested it out by pinching yourself, this left to two conclusions. That, it was real and that the pinch really hurt.

You were squealing too loud, that Sehun and his friends lost their battle on COD. "Aish! Noona!" Sehun whined. "Me and Luhan Hyung lost to Baekhyun Hyung and Kai thanks to you." He said as he slouched on the chair while Kai and Baekhyun exchanged Hi5's.

"You're just a soar Loser Sehunnie." You teased and giggled. "Wae? Noona why do you look so happy?" Sehun asked. "Wait, you had your date with Woohyun today. How was it?" 

"Yeah Noona! Tell us," They pestered you for tell them the goss. But you played hard and refused to say anything as you claimed that it was "Confidential and Private".

But this only resorted to them laughing at you. "As if, you have anything Private or Confidential. You'll eventually tell us anyway." Kai bluffed. "Yah! Yah! Yah. Wait, that is true, damn." You sighed in defeat. "Come on Noona! It's time you tell us now!" Luhan showed his aegyo to you, and the rest followed. You couldn't resist their aegyo so you gave in. Again.

"Okay, don't be shocked little kiddies but your Noona is now dating your Woohyun Hyung." All the boys in the most obviously fake matter. 

Then all of a sudden Baekhyun stood up, standing proudly and his right palm opened towards Luhan. "Hyung you owe me. Cough up the dough." He pestered Luhan for money. "Ara Ara, damn I lost two bets today." He said as he pulled out his wallet from the back of his jeans pocket and took out a ₩10, 000.

"Wait what? Did you guys make a bet about me?" You said as you wore the expression your brother usually has, (-_-)." You questioned, while eyeing each one.

"Uh.. Nothing." they all tried to avoid your question. "Guys." You placed your hands on you hips and narrowed your eyes at them.

"Fine, Me and Hyung had a bet whether ir not you would hook up Woohyun Hyung. And I took a bet that you would and Hyung took a bet that you wouldn't. Since you DID hook up with Hyung, I guess I win then." Baekhyun confessed. You sighed, but you couldn't be angry since you felt like flying on Cloud 9 right now and you didn't want to leave.

You yawned, you were exhausted, from the chaos you and Teen Top did at the mall and your date with Woohyun, all you wanted was to lay flat on the bed and sleep. You stood up. "Alright boys, Noona will go to sleep first, if you wanna sleep over it's fine with me but tell your Parents." You said sleepily. "Oh and don't stay up too late, it's bad for your health." You warned. "Arraso Umma~" They all mocked.

After Taking a quick shower, you changed into your PJ's and slipped into bed. Your phone buzzed, telling you that you just received a text. Hastily, you grabbed the phone from the side table.

 

From Woohyun:

Hye Mi <3,
I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed our date.
I really Like you.
I feel like the Luckiest Man in the world knowing that I'm with you now :)
Sweet Dreams,
Dream of Me: Your Handsome Boyfriend ;)

 

You smiled and squealed as you read his text, you couldn't stand your Boyfriend's greasiness. Soo you drifted to Deamland where you met your Prince Charming, Woohyun.

-------
 

The Next Morning was a Sunday, it was a Rest Day for most people. But you always thought of Sunday as a Family day, where you would spend the day with your Family. Since Sehun and his friends were the closest people you had to Family, you asked yourself 'Why not hang out with them?' So you did.

You walked into the living room where your-so-called 'family' were. There were blankets, pillows sprawled out everywhere. They basically left a mess, leftover chips and popcorn was scattered across the floor. 

As for Sehun, he did his usual habit and clinger onto Luhan, as if he was his Teddy Bear. Baekhyun was in a Fetus position while his mouth wide open. While Kai had his arms and legs spread, just like a starfish. You laughed at the Boy's sleeping positions. This was a pretty normal sight for you.

One by One you tried to wake up the boys. You started with Sehun. "Sehunnie, wake up. Let's go out today, it's a nice day today." You said as you tried shook him. Soon enough, being the obedient boy he was he got up.

Next was Luhan, he got up when Sehun got up which was easy. Now the really hard part was to wake up Baekhyun and Kai, they are them most deepest Sleepers in the world.

"Kai. Baekhyun. Wake Up, it's time to get up." They both did not budge. In the past you tried many tactics, you found out the other day that using ice cubes can be effective. So you grabbed the ice cube tray from the freezer and popped out some ice cubes.

First up was Baekhyun, you carefully slid one ice cube in his neck and it did the trick. He shot ou from his position and started to scream like a little girl. You, Sehun and Luhan bursted out Laughing. This Huge noise didn't even wake up Kai.

Since you knew the ice cube trick wouldn't work on Kai because it did not work last time you tried he didn't wake up. So Sehun had the idea to stack on top of Kai. So one by one you guys stacked on him. Sehun showed no mercy and jumeped on first, Kai groaned. Then Luhan stacked on top of Sehun, then Baekhyun and you sat on top. Kai groaned, opening his eye a little bit at a time.

"Arrrrg! Get up guys. You all weigh like a freakin' elephant." He commented as you guys got off them.

"Guys, let's hang out! It's Sunday today." You offered, and they gladly accepted as they knew you would go all ape on them.

"But first, guys, Let's clean up the mess you made my Apartment into." You commanded. You all told them to clean the living room, while you make the breakfast. The aroma of Bacon, Eggs and Toast fille the apartment.

"Noona! We're done cleani-ah, is that Bacon?" Baekhyun asked. You knew he was a big fan of bacon a long time ago, it was his favourite breakfast.

Then all took a shower and changed. Since they would usually sleepover at your apartment, they left some clothes from the past times. Then, off you guys went to a 'Family Outing'.

 

--------------

 

The Movies...

While busily lining up for the Movie, the 4 teenage boys stood there impatiently. "Guys, please just stay still. We're almost to the front." They obediently followed your request. You guys decided to watch the new Spiderman Movie. You wanted to see how different this version of the movie was from the first one, since you were a big fan.

"Noona~ Can we pwease get popcorn?" Baekhyun pleaded with his aegyo. "Noo! Noona I want Bubble tea!" Sehun complained. You smiled as yoe as you saw them bickering over which snack to take into the movies. In the end you guys got Bubble tea and Popcorn.

During the movie, you saw the new actor playing Peter Parker and you must say that he was hot. Especially at the part were he showed his fit y body. Sehun saw this and covered your eyes. "Too much is bad for you Noona." He teased. "Aish, move your hands, I'm missing the good part." You hissed.

While the movie played a certain sound was emitted from a phone which someone didn't turn off, you found that it was yours. You looked at the Caller ID, it was Woohyun you smiled as you left the cinema and took his call.

"Yeoboseyo~?" You answered sweetly.

"Chagiya~!" Woohyun called over the phone, you blushed. "Neh?" You asked.

"Are you free today?" Woohyun asked. "Uhm, Oppa, I'm sorry I'm kinda hanging out with my Brother and his mates. i'm sorta watching the new Spiderman movie." You hesistantly asnwered.

"Aing~ Wae~ I wanna hang with yo though~" Woohyun whined over the phone. "Maybe next time Oppa." You tried to persuade him.

"So I take that I can raincheck our date?" He asked. "Neh, just tell me whenever, okay?" You replied.

"Alright, go watch Spiderman, sorry I disturbed you." He said. "It's okay Oppa, I'm sorry I can't go."

"Don't worry about that, I'll see you soon. Bye~ I miss you~" He said. "I miss you too~" You replied as you went back to the movie.

When you were seated back at your seat, the boy's teased you on how your boyfriend called you during the movie.

 

--------

 

After watching Spiderman, you souldn't stop saying how the new Spiderman actor was hot stuff. "I swear Noona, will you shut up about the guy? I'll tell Hyung on you, that you somehow cheating on him for the new Spiderman actor." Sehun blackmailed you, which made you shut up. "DAS RIIGHT!" He said proudly, but this only earned him a slap from you.

"Hey Noona! How about we go Bowling?" Kai suggested from out of the blue, hence from his suggestion you were all in an Bowling alley with red and black bowling shoes on.

"Hey, Let's have a bet. Whoever loses the game has to pay for our dinner." Baekhyun announced. Luhan sighed. "Another bet. Good Thing I'm good at bowling!" He boasted.

Luhan was up first, he scored a Strike and did a little victory dance. *Pshh Soar Winner* You all thought. It was funny becuse during the middle of the game Luhan lost his touch and the odds were no long in his favour. (A.N - See what I did there? >< For those yopu don't get it it's a refrence from the Hunger Games) because he somehow miracously lost and Kai won, with Sehun being 2nd, Baekhyun 3rd and you 4th  you were happy and felt sorry for Luhan at the same time.

"I guess Karma's a " Baekhyun said as he patted the older's shoulder.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

First of all I would like to say sorry for not updating these past few days.
I've been quite busy lately -_- watching the new Spiderman Movie
But seriously, I have been busy :(
The scene where Hye Mi got a call from Woohyun,
I accidentally did that to my friend one time and I remembered it while writing this :)
 
I sorta did a comedic chapter this time,
before you-know-who will steal the spotlight from the WooMi couple :) *troll face*
And I go back to school tomorrow, I'll try to update everyday still
I'll make sure that updating will be my homework from now on ;D
 
Hope you like the update And
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! :D