His Grand Comeback

I Fell For My Nurse

Woohyun's POV

 

These past weeks Hye Mi has been really kind to me and I've been having strange feelings towards her. I am still confused about this I feel like a . 

It's been a long time since I've felt like this in ages, not since she left me and moved to another suburb because of family matters.

--------------

Flashback 15 years ago....

Woohyun's POV

"____-ah, hurry up, let's go play!" Woohyun considered something that we both could do.

"Neh oppa, just wait a little bit" She replied. As she was getting ready for the 'play date' with Woohyun.

"Okay, just move a little faster, neh?" Woohyun added. "So we can play longer in the park"

"Okay, sheesh your worse than the girls in the school" She remarked.

"Oh really, Is that so?" Woohyun chased after _____. But unfortunately, she had very short stamina and couldn't take it no more. Mostly because she was not a really good runner.

----------

I walked out of my house, wondering what all the commotion was on outside. I saw a van with ________'s parents loading their furniture in the van. 

Then it hit me, they were moving. How come she didn't tell me. I feel hurt that she didn't tell me. I then spotted her holding 'Mr.Teddy' her self-acclaimed Teddy.

"____-ah, there you are! Why is your mum and dad putting your furniture in a van?" I asked. 

"Oppa, we're moving houses, we have to move because of Appa's work" She replied. 

"Why are you telling me this now? Just when you are about to leave, huh? I thought we were friends, best friends." Woohyun cried.

"I couldn't tell you because you I was only told yesterday, and you weren't here yesterday." She explained.

Woohyun felt a pang of guilt hit him, when ______ told him the reason why she couldn't tell him.

"But Oppa we will always be friends, and don't forget that, okay?" She stated.

"______-ah, come on let's go!" Her dad called her.

"Bye Woohyun-oppa, I will never forget you an I hope you don't forget me either..."

------------

That's all I pretty much remember about her, I kinda forgot her name though. Well this .

"OMIGOD, what's happening to me? Why is my  fingers---hand disappearing?" I yelled.

"Halmeoni, help me" I called out.

"Don't worry my child, you are now ready to go back to your old life, to your conscious state." She Explained.

"Oh really? Yay I finally go back home! I finally get to meet Hye Mi officially!" I exclaimed.

"That's right Woohyun, bye bye now." She said

"Bye Grandma, Thanks for all your help." I said quickly before I disappeared.

-------------

"Omo, omo, Woohyun-sshi is waking up, he's waking up." Hey Mi exclaimed.

Well somebody sounds happy to see me.

"Oh, please do mind my manners, my name is Song Hye Mi! I am your personal nurse, I have been since the day you were put in this hospital for treatment." She bowed.

I sat up to try and see her better, wow she's more prettier in real life.  I bowed back.

"Nice to meet the nurse who had been taking care of me. Nice to meet you Hye Mi-ah, I'm Nam Woohyun." I introduced myself.

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" I heard call me an I could recognize those voices anywhere. INFINITE suddenly barged into my room. Went towards me and all gave me bear hugs. Nearly died of suffocation there.

"I was worried sick hyung!" The maknae whined.

"Me too" Dongwoo joined.

"You weren't there to own all of us in COD anymore, Hoya always wins now and won't give us a chance like you did" Sungyeol also whined.

"Can't help it if you guys are all sore LOSERS! Mehrong!" Hoya teased. 

Laughter filled the room.

------------

I know how the Maknae feels coz when I play COD with my bro, he doesn't let me win or helps me, but does revive me when I die in zombies though @_@. But at least his friend is there to help me most of the time. Do you guys have any annoying brothers? Coz I know I do! :$