A Normal Day

I Fell For My Nurse

 

---------
 

 

You woke up the next day feeling excited because you get to see you beloved Boyfriend today. Also because, you were about to have your final patient before you can complete your training at the hospital. You squealed in joy as you got up from bed.

You then took a shower ate some cereal, as you didn't have enough time to prepare a proper breakfast. As you were just about to leave the apartment, someone knocked on your door, you went to go open the door and it revealed Woohyun.

"Hey beautiful!~" He said. "You ready for work?" He asked. "Neh, I am, I was just about to leave but then you knocked on the door." You explained.

"Oooh~ So, your boyfriend really does a good sense~" He boasted. You smiled as you lightly smacked his chest. "Let's go?" He asked and grabbed your hand and lead you out of your apartment

He grabbed your hand and lead you out to the Apartment's carpark, where his car was parked.

He reluctantly opened the door for you which made you blush. Then went to the driver's seat and started the engine.

In the car ride, Woohyun would occasionally secretly look at you and when your eyes met, he would wink at you and you smiled back in satisfaction.

At one stop light, Woohyun talked. "Chagiya, wanna go out for lunch today?" He smiled cheekily. "I'm sorry, what did you just call me?" You asked. "I said~ Chagiya, wanna go out for lunch today? Aigoo, don't tell me you have hearing problems already." He teased. "Ch-Chagiya? Did you just call me Chagiya?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yup! What you don't like it?" He asked, his eyes still focused on the road. "No, no, no, I... Like it" You confessed, you liked the feeling of someone calling you 'Chagiya' or 'babe', you found it sweet everytime you watched Kdramas. "Glad you do. You should call me Chagiya, or better yet you can think of a pet name for me." He smiled sheeply.

You guys soon arrived at the Hospital, what you didn't know, was there was a certain person very happy waiting to congratulate you guys on the relationship.

It was no Other than, Head Nurse Nam. She and your Mother talked on the phone for hours again. As your Mother heard the news from your brother, resulting with your brother nearly becoming deaf from all the screaming from your mother over the phone.

The two mothers talked and talked, they already started tLking about Marriage between you two. Old Ladies and their fantasies. Well you can't really help it as, they are already married to ther dearly beloved husbands. They just want to see their children get together and gift them beautiful grandchildren which one day they can look after and cherish.
 

-------------

 

Both of you enter the hospital, hands lovingly intertwined with each other and smiles on your faces. Everyone in the hospital did not seem as shocked as they all predicted this would happen. The real surprise was yet to come.

"Congratulations!" Head Nurse Nam popped out of no where and popped a party popper and the strings landed on your heads. You felt shy and hid behind Woohyun's back

"Thank you Umma." Woohyun cooly said. "Thank you Umma!" You cutely said, as Woohyun smiled at you cuteness.

"I knew you guys were going to end up with each other! Mother's always know what's best." She laughed. "Me and your mother talked on the phone for hours!" *Wait, what did she just say, she talked to my Mum?*

"You know my Umma?" You asked. "Yes, I do actually, sorry I didn't mention it earlier. She's my best friend." Head Nurse Nam explained. "If your my Mum's best friend, then does that mean that you are my Godmother?" You asked. "Yes, my child!" She exclaimed and hugged you.

After the ceremony, Head Nurse Nam had a chat with you. You bid farewell to Woohyun and went to her office.

"So, I Hye Mi-ah, I know your training is nearly at it's end and that you can nearly become a RN. Since you showed outstanding effort and result. You only need to look after one more patient." She said, you suddenly felt proud of your work.

"Here is the last patient you will take care of." She handed you a file with the patients information.

"Z-Zico?" Your eyes widened, why in the world were you assigned to this certain guy. *I haven't seen him in a while.* 

"He recently suffered a fracture in his left shin from playing soccer, apparently." Head Nurse Nam informed. "Ooh, that's got to hurt." You squirmed.

 

-----------
 

 

You were then standing infront of Room 409, you had mixed feelings within you. You turned the doorknob, revealing a very injured Zico.

"Hye Mi-ah." His voice croaked, full of pain. "Shh, it's okay Oppa. Rest." You comforted him as you checked his heart rate, blood pressure etc.

You sat down on the chair close by, and started to think to yourself. *I haven't seen you in a while you jerk.* You smiled.

After resting, Zico's eyes started to open, revealing his eye smile. "Hey 'Couz, how have you been?" He asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Oppa, I would hit you right now if I could, but unfortunately for me your hurt." You threatened. "Why didn't you contact me, how long has it been? Since Christmas since we've talked and seen each other." You held back a slap.

"Relax, 'Couz, your cousin has been very busy being a Hep Hap star." He said in his fail English. "So, How did you fracture your shin? Since when did you play soccer?" You asked him, with your eyebrow raised.

"Well, I have this friend. His name is Kyung and he somehow talked me into playing Soccer with my other Hep Hap friends." He explained. "I started to like the game and played more and more, and I guess from all the playing, I fractured my shin." He shrugged, and smirked.

"Aigoo, Oppa, always a daredevil." Youshool your head. "Aigoo, My Cousin is a Nurse. Remember when we were young and you would always bandage up all my cuts and injuries?" He asked, you nodded back in response.

"So how's Sehunnie?" He asked, Zico and Sehun were really close, as in really close. They were like brothers, but lately, you thought that maybe, just maybe Luhan might have taken his brotherly position. "He's good, I'll bring him to the hospital, if you like." You answered. 

 

-----------
 

 

Before you could count the hours, it was already lunch time. You quickly said you would be leaving for lunch and went up to Woohyun's office.

"Hey Babe, ready for Lunch?" He asked as he interlaced your hands together, and exited the hospital for lunch.

Then of you guys went to the nearby restaurants for lunch, after lunch you guys decided to walk by the park, with hands locked together. Walking step by step. You then spotted a Bubble tea shop close by and dragged Woohyun inside.

"What's this?" He asked confused, while looking at the uhnfamiliar drink at display screens. "Relax, my treat. I promise, it taste good. I promise." You giggled.

"One Chocolate and one Honeydew please." You asked the shopkeeper. You found out about this drink when Luhan treated us, saying that he used to drink this back when he visited Taiwan.

Your order came and you gave the Chocolate flavoured one to Woohyun, you watched him drink the Bubble tea. Waiting for his reply. "Mmm, tastes really good." He smiled. "You were right." YOu guys continued to walk hand in hand until it was time to go back to work.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! :(
I was really busy with school,
My teacher already assigned me with homework and I had to do a chmistry test,
but only to find out that she canceled it =_=
 
Anyways, I'm an ELF & I decided to watch SNL, it wasn't that bad,
since in school me nad my friend tell quite dirty jokes to each other,
but it was scarring to me as it was SuJu after all. But it isn't as bad as the American one,
don't get me started about that one.
I love Wookie :) You tell them
 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XD Poor Kyuhyun :D
 
 
Please Subcribe and Comment
I love ya GUys! :DDD
 
Just Gotta Love Taylor Swift <3