Graduation

I Fell For My Nurse

--------------

 

After all the chaos about the reporters, you felt proud to be Woohyun’s ‘girl’ as he was obviously over moon that you were his girl. After the conference, you guys went to go eat lunch. Since the two of you decided to go out in the open. Many of the buskers saw you both holding hands, looking at each other affectionately. They couldn’t help but feel jealous of the relationship that you both shared.

“Oppa, every keeps looking at us. It’s embarrassing.” You blushed. “It’s okay Hye Mi, we don’t have to hide anymore. Everyone who watches the news knows that we are together,” He smiled at you.

“Let’s have patbingsoo!” You said, as you dragged Woohyun into the shop. It was hot summers day, perfect for eating patbingsoo.

You both sat down as you waited for your patbingsoo. You were deep in thought, what more can you ask for, you had the perfect boyfriend in your life, what more of a perfect boyfriend could you ask for? “Penny for your thoughts?” Woohyun said. You blushed in guilt.

“Well…I was just thinking about how I’m so lucky to have a perfect boyfriend.” You smiled sweetly. “Really? Are you sure you’re not trolling me?” Woohyun chuckled. “I know I’m awesome.” He grinned. You pouted. “Don’t worry; I too think that I am lucky since I have the perfect girlfriend.” He smiled as you blushed. You loved the fact that you still blush at his greasiness.

The patbingsoo finally arrived. Woohyun picked up and spoon but before he could take a spoonful, he was stopped by you. “Wait Oppa, let’s take a photo.” You took out your phone. “Say Kimchi” You said as you posed next to Woohyun.

“Wow, that photo came out really good.” You said. “You looked the prettiest.” He complimented. “You looked the most handsome.” You complimented him. You both exchanged a chuckle and went straight to eating the patbingsoo.

“Say ‘ah’ Oppa.” You said as you had a spoonful and gestured him to eat it. He happily accepted the offer. “I feel as if it tastes a whole lot better when you feed me.” He smirks. “Well tough luck buddy. That was a one-off.” You teased. Woohyun kept whining for you to feed him again, gathering the attention of the customers. To avoid unwanted attention, you fed him once again.

 

After eating, you both went for a little walk, just to burn off the calories you gained. You both had your hands intertwined, while looking at the beautiful scenery of Seoul. Both of you were deep in thought

“Oppa.” You were the first to speak up. “My graduation is next week. I can finally be a Registered Nurse” You announced. “Will you come?” You asked. “Of course I will sweetie. I wouldn’t miss it in the world.” He said as he lightly kissed your forehead. You then continued your stroll.

You glanced at your watch. It was 2 o’clock – way past your lunchtime. “Oppa, Lunchtime finished an hour ago.” You panicked. “Hye Mi, you don’t think I would know that? Don’t worry I told Umma and she replaced another nurse for you.” You sighed in relief as Woohyun told you this.

 

------------

 

Before you knew it, it was already your graduation day, you were wearing the cap and gown. You couldn’t believe it, you were finished. *FINALLY!* You screamed in your head, because of this occasion your parents came to town.

“Honey, fix your cap it doesn’t look right.” Your mum made a fuss. “It’s alright Umma, stop making such a fuss.” You assured. “I’m sorry I can’t help it, I’m a mother who is just so proud of her daughter finally graduating.” Your mum started to cry, taking out the box of tissues from her bag. *How the hell did that thing fit in her bag?* You asked youself.

“Umma, stop crying, or I’ll start crying, and that will ruin my mascara.” You lightly threatened. “Okay, okay. I’ll go find your father.” She said and before you knew it she disappeared from the crowd.

“Hey beautiful.” A sweet yet familiar voice greeted you from behind. You turned around to find the most handsome man in a white linen shirt rolled up to his elbows. “Why hello flowers.” You teased as you greeted the stunning white roses in front of you.

The white roses disappeared from your vision. “Oh Hello Oppa.” You calmly said but deep inside you were super happy to see him. “Oh I see, it seems as if you didn’t want me here. I’ll just take my lea-“ You cut him off as you pulled him back and tiptoed to hug him. “I’m happy you’re here Oppa.” You said.

“Hye Mi-ah? Aren’t you forgetting something?” He said and he pointed to his lips. “What ever do you mean? What does that mean when you point your finger at your mouth?” You mocked, he scoffed. “It means this.” He said as he pulled you towards him, his hands holding your chin, as he kissed you passionately. Your hands automatically found its way around Woohyuns nape.

A cough interrupted the passionate kiss you both shared. It was Teen Top and INFINITE. You blushed in shyness. “Hyung’s getting in there!” Ricky playfully said. Chunji slapped the back of his head. “What an inappropriate thing to say Ricky.” Chunji shook his head in disapproval.

L.Joe walked towards you and gave you a hug. ”Congratulations Best Friend.” He greeted you. You smiled. “Okay that’s enough, the ceremony is about to start.” Woohyun couldn’t contain his jealousy. You walked towards Woohyun and claimed his hand as you lead him to the hall.

 

 

The principal gave his speech, the normal ‘Good Bye and Good Luck to our graduates’ speech. Then the Valedictorian gave his speech. After that you were awarded your diplomas. Teen Top, INFINITE and Sehun were full-on screaming your name and cheering when it was your turn, you turned red in embarrassment. You saw that Woohyun  was sending you hearts and you smiled. While you mother was crying while you father held the tissue box and patted her back to comfort her. He briefly winked at you and you winked back.

Head Nurse Nam then stepped onto the podium as she gave her speech. “It was lovely having the student nurses at the hospital. It was a great pleasure for me in being able to be their guardian while they were at the Hospital. I am proud to announce the special offers I have received from America. Four lucky graduates have been given the opportunity to move to America and and work at one of the top Hospitals.” She announced. *That’s amazing, I wonder who is going.*

“I am proud to announce that the following graduates have been given Job opportunities. Park Eunmi, Lee Jooyeon, Kim Heeyoung and Song Hye Mi.” Your eyes widened in shock. You didn't know what to say. This was an amazing opportunity.

You met up with Teen Top, INFINITE and your family. You started to cry, your Umma was the first to be by your side, as she was already crying. 'Congratz Hun." Your mum said, still sobbing. One by one they all congratulated you. Woohyun was the last. He looked sad and happy at the same time.

"Congratulations Babe." he said as you two shared a hug. "I'm so happy for you, but at the same time, I'm sad." he confessed. "So what are your thoughts about America?" He asked. "I-I don't know yet. I still need to think through it." You said. "I hope you don't leave, but at the same time I want you to go to America, to have an experience of America." You felt so confused at that moment, you felt as if you had just gained 100kg on your shoulders, it was a huge burden on you.

"Let's forget about that and celebrate!" he changed his mood to a more cheerful one, but deep inside the facade he wore was no where near close to how he feels on the inside.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the lame update :(
I've been busy doing homework *sigh* teachers these days.
Ooh and I have a new favourite group/duo, they are TASTY!
GAHD! If tasty isn't enought to describe them them Yummy fits as well, because they are a fine pair!
Not to mention that they're TWINS! That's a bonus. That means that they exploded 100 times *gasp*
 
I JUST LOVE DAERYONG! GOSH IDK how many times I listened to their song and my ovaries exploded. I watched the MV like 100 times today
  <---- FAVOURITE PARTS
THOSE BICEPS!
 
If you haven't already then,
Please COMMENT and SUBCRIBE! :3