Meeting?!

I Fell For My Nurse

-------------

Hye Mi's POV

 

"Anyeonghasayo Hye Mi-sshi, Lee Howon imnida, but you can call me Hoya." He introduced himself.

"Anyeong Hoya-sshi, sorry I forgot to tell you but I am Woohyun's personal nurse and that's why I am here." I informed.

"Oh? Is that so? Anyways you look younger than me, how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 21 turning 22 in december." I answered

"So your younger than me, you can call me oppa, Hoya-oppa"

"Hoya-opp---"

"HYUNG!!!!" a young lady-looking guy came in the room.

"Ooops, sorry to disturb you guys. Hyung how come you didn't wait for us?! HUH?!!" He asked Hoya with one hand on is hips looking like and angry Ahjumma.

"Sorry Maknae, I just wanted to see how Woohyun was going." He explained. "Hye Mi-ah, this is Sungjong, Sungjong this is Hye Mi, she is your noona, and is the nurse taking care of Woohyun."

"Hi Hye Mi-noona, it's nice to meet the nurse taking care of Hyung." He introduced himself, then bowed.

I bowed back, " Nice to meet you too, Sungjong-ah!"

 

"WOOHYUN, WOOHYUN!" I heard voices calling out Woohyun's name from ooutside the room.

The door then opened revealing 4 guys, all hansome in their own unique wear even thought they were just wearing t-shirts, jeans and sneakers. They make casual clothes fashionable. One had small eyes. One was super-tall well for me he was tall 'coz I'm short and was holding a basket of fruits. one was all emo looking but was still pretty hot. And one just looked handome in his blond-ish hair (AN: Just imagine his hair in Be mine :) )

"Hyungs! Finally your here! I want you to meet someone." Sungjong grabbed the four guys and I mean LITERALLY grabbed them toward me.

"This is Hye Mi-noona, she is Woohyun's personal nurse."

"Hye Mi-ah, nice to meet you. Kim Sunggyu imnida" The guy with the really small eyes introduced himself, the bowed.

"Nice to meet you Hye Mi-ah. Name's Lee Sungyeol." The tall one introduced himself and placed the basket of fruits on the table."

"Ayeong, Dongwoo imnida!" The handome guy with the blondish hair introduced himself, then bowed.

"Sup my names' Myungsoo, but you can call me L. And we are all Woohyun-hyung's firends." The emo looking guy bowed then introduced himself.

"Since Sunggyu-hyung, Dongwoo-hyung and Sungyeol are older than you as well, you have to call them oppa as well." Hoya butted-in.

I bowed to everyone, "It was nice to meet all of Woohyun's friends, I'll leave you guys now. I'll be back later to check up on Woohyun. See ya guys, it was nice meeting you."

"No Hye Mi-ah you stay here we brought all these snacks and it would be rude if we didn't share with you. Plus, we know you're hungry." Sungyeol wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"Actually, I'm not hungry right now..." *Then my stomach growled, damn stomach, *this is sooo embarassing.*

"See what did I tell you?" He reminded me again. "Now come over here and eat some snacks with us.

 

-------------

 

Woohyun's POV

 

Oh no, she met my friends, they better not do anything to embarrass her nor me! Oh you guys are going to get it if you do anything to my nurse. But at least my friends are opening up to her and she is opening up to her as well.

 

--------------

 

Nobody's POV

After INFINITE and Hye Mi ate snacks, they fooled around a bit and INFINITE told Hye Mi how they all met in Kindergarden. They all bonded together, they all somehow connected together with the time they spent together. Some things just click. Sadly, INFINITE had to go, and so did Hye Mi.

"See ya Hye Mi-ah" they all said in unison.

"Buh-bye guys" She waved at them and they did as well.

She yawned " It's getting late Woohyun-sshi. I'm going to get one last check-up for tonight, okay?" She announced.

 

--------------

 

After the final check-up of the day Hey Mi said her Goodbye's to Woohyun saying that she'll be back in the morning tommorow. She also bided everyone in the hospital she saw goodbye.

When she arrived home, after washing up and changing intop her PJ's she thought to herself.

"I have a good feeling about this Woohyun guy. I hope I'm right about this one."

 

-----------------

 

Meanwhile....

Woohyun's POV

*God thank you for giving Song Hye Mi as my nurse, I'm really thankful for a really caring nurse that I know will take care of my conscious state.*

Woohyun felt this feeling in his chest but cannot identify what it is but somehow he is starting to miss her prescence already.....

____________________________________________________

 

Hey GUYS!!! :)) I updated again! I want to thank my chingu again for making that wonderful poster for this story. I LOVE YOU! <3<3<3

And this is for all my wonderful SUBCRIBERS! I LOVE YOU ALL! ^^

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!