Quality Bonding Time

I Fell For My Nurse

-------------

Hye Mi's POV

 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, only one explanation to that and it is,

SEHUNIE'S COOKING BREAKFAST!

I wouldn't miss his pancakes in the world, to me he makes the best pancakes, even better than his own Noona. Can you believe that?

I came downstairs to have hopefully have that taste of the pancakes that my dongsaeng made, in my mouth.

"Good Morning Noona! I made you favourite! Pancakes topped with strawberries and Chocolate topping!" He said smiling widely.

"Oh, dongsaeng you didn't have to. Noona can always make breakfast." I said

"No, I owe you Noona, for letting me stay at your house." He said cutely, so I approached him and pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo, how come your soo grown up now? I feel like crying to see that my brother is actually making breakfast for me." I said, pretending to cry on his shoulder.

"Yah, don't cry on my shirt! Your gonna get it stained!"

I gave him a glare.

"I'm kidding Noona, seriously I'm kidding." He assured.

While we were eating Sehun's superb pancakes, my mind came up with something.

"Dongsaeng? How about school? What are you gonna do about that?"

"Silly Noona, my school is right next to you apartment, remember? I'm in High School now, and Appa picked this apartment for you  because it was close to my school. Meaning I could stay over and watch over you." he explained.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, sorry Sehunie!"

"Come on let's clean this up, I'll wash the dishes, while you go on first and take a shower, remember we a have a Sibling thing to day!" I said.

--------

 

We arrived at the subway station, waiting for the train to take us to the city.

"Hmmm, Noona? How about we go to a Noraebang?" Sehun suggested.

"Maybe, you know I'm bad at singing!" I said whining.

"Alright, how about an Arcade close to a Noraebang?" Sehun suggested another.

"How about we'll see when we get there?" I said.

Then he became quiet, whenever he's quiet that means he's suking on me, this always makes me laugh when he suks.

"Alright, watever you want Sehunie. Noona will agree to you suggestions" I said giving up, I hated seeing him suk.

"Chincha?! Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!" He jumped up and down for glee like a little kid who just got his mum to agree to get him a lollipop.

Peoples looks directed at us, probably thinking that I'm this kids babysitter, trying to calm him down.

"Look Mummy, that hyung looks kwazy" A little boy said to his mum. (A/N - The kid said crazy in the cute child's tone) 

"Sehunie, please stop, people are looking at us. Your making me feel embarrassed." I said

"Okay!" Then started to stop and stood still, with a big grin still in his face.

This kid, it's like he's bipolar sometimes, you just won't know what kind of emotion he will display next.

----------

When we arrived at the Arcade, it was like Sehun was in heaven, I swear I could see his eyes sparkling and shining at all the games flashing wanting him to insert a coin and want him to achieve a High Score.

"Noona, let's go on the Dance Pad!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the Dance Pad.

He inserted the tokens in the slot and the Dance Pad became alive, Colour patterns everywhere, flashing arrows. Actually to tell you the truth, Sehun and me were champions on the Dance Pad, our names will always be Number 1 on the High Score list for the Dance Pad.

Level 1, psssh Easy as eating pie. With people, coming round to see us dance, with people seeing us dance, it made me have the adrenaline rush. But then, we reached to the Last stage of course it was the hardest, but who could stop us, The sibling chapmions of the Dance Pad.

Of course in the end, we won, our little crowd of people started cheering endlessly. The security even had to be brought in to scatter them.

"Hi-5, Noona! We're champions here too!" He Hi-5'ed me and hugged me, god we were both sweaty and gross.

"Wait look Noona! We're Number 1, on the High Score List" He said pointing at the screen.

So from that day on, on that particular Dance Pad it had a high score of 30,000,000 which belong to 'the Sibling Champions'

---------

 

"Come on Sehun, let's get some new clothes to change into." I told him, starting to look at the different stalls selling stylish clothing. I pick one out for Sehun and me, it was a couple Tee, Sehun suggested it since they didn't have Sibling Tee's.

So after the exhausting time on the Dance Pad, We were both really hungry and were looking for food. Sehun, said he knew a good store that sold good meat.

So we entered a BBQ house, where you could fry your own meat, me and Sehun always had a tradition to always eat in a BBQ house to eat Samgyup-Sal.

"So Noona? How's your Love Life? I know you like someone!" 

When he said that, I immediately thought of Woohyun and the kiss last night. "Hey, Sehun! That's not something I should tell you!" I said blushing.

"See, you blushing, that means you like someone right now!" He said trying to get the dirt out of me.

---------

Meanwhile INFINITE, was having a celebratory dinner outside for Woohyun's discharge.

"Hyungs, how about we have Samgyup-Sal?" Sunning suggested.

"Alright maknae I know a good place to have Samgyup-Sal!" Sunggyu said.

As INFINITE was making their way to a BBQ house, they didn't know that they would be meeting with someone or two people. Woohyun had a feeling in his gut that he would see Hye Mi very soon.

When the entered, since Hye Mi and Sehun was seating infront of the window, they could easily be seen from the outside. Woohyun was surprised to see her, even more surprised to see her with a guy.

--------

 

Woohyun's POV

When I saw her with a guy I have never seen before, wearing the same shirt, a couple Tee. 

A pang of jealousy ran through my system. Anger rushed through. Without thinking I went inside.

"Hye Mi-ah?"

Then she turned around, looking all surprised.
 

--------

Double Update as Promised!