When The Phone Rings

I Fell For My Nurse
Dear Chingus,
First of all I'd like to say 'Mianhe for not Updating in like Forever'
I was super busy this whole week and I forgot to inform you guys.
Basically when I arrived home, I dropped dead on my bed.
I had this thing called the 'City Project' where you go to the city and survey people :D
But an old lady rejected me, saying that she didn't want to do the survey :(
Anyways, on with the story!~
And credits to Milky-chan for my wonderful poster!
 
--------------------
 
 
 
*Roll like a Buffalo~* I got up as I heard my phone ring, who could it be? Then I checked the time. *Holy Crap, it's already 10 a.m, I must've overslept* I then went to go pick up the phone.
 
"Yoeboseyo?" I answered still half-asleep "Guessing, you love you beauty sleep?" I immediately shot up from my bed when I figured out the owner of the voice, it was him.
 
"Woohyun-sshi?" I was puzzled, how'd he get my number? I'm still pretty clueless. "Yup, you got it right!" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.
 
 
"But, but, how did you get my number?" I asked hoping for an answer. "Well Missy, that's for me to know and for you to find out." I swear I could feel him smirking over the phone.
 
 
"Anyways, I called you because you are late and I have a few errands for you." He changed the subject. "Fine, I'll meet you in an hour" I said.
"No, you will meet me 15 minutes." He attacked. "But---" Before I could whine any further he hung up on me. *Uggh, and I thought he was nice. He's the total opposite!*
 
 
-----------------
 
 
5 minutes later....
After haggardly getting out of bed, I managed to washed my face, toothbrush, got dressed, all in 5 minutes. Then rushed out of the house. Thank god the bus was here on time, otherwise I could have waited an hour for the next one.
When I arrived in the hospital I checked my watch. *Crap I'm late by 5 minutes. I hope he's not mad. Wait, why should he be mad.* I then thought of an evil plan.
 
*Ding* the elevator reached the top floor. I stutter in the office floor normally as if I wasn't late. I was actually doing this just to piss off that Namgrease of a guy. I casually went I side his office.
 
 
"Hey" I said casually. "Hey? Hye Mi-ah, your 5 minutes late" he said. "And?--" I rebbutted. 
 
"Well if you don't have anything else to say, I'll be going." I smirked. "Hold on, don't tell me you forgot about the errands I was going to make you do?"
 
 
*Uggh, I forgot about those!* I smacked my forehead. "Oh yeah, what was it again Mr. Nam?" I said it with a little bit of irritation in my voice.
 
 
I then thought of L. Joe, "Uhm Woohyun-sshi? What about the patient that is currently under my care? I'm supposed to look after him." I saw him smirk "Don't think that you can get out of this just because of your patient. I have arranged you another Nurse to take over your position. So don't worry about anything" *Crap, just as when I thought I could get out of this whole scheme*
 
 
"Here, this is a list of things for you to do." He handed me a piece of yellow lined paper. I grabbed it and walked out the jerk's office. I then took a look at the piece of paper.
 
 
Thing's for Hye Mi to do:
 
1. Get Me a Venti Cappuccino from Starbucks, two sugars.
 
2. Wash my dogs.
 
3. Watch a movie with me.
 
4. Go to Lotte World with me.
 
5. Go to dinner with me.
 
 
As I scanned the piece of paper, the first 2 already looked ridiculous. But the last three, is this guy trying to kill me? I'm not that easy. But I can't deny the fact that I felt estatic about the last 3 of things to do. My heart fluttered, I don't think I can hold it in any more.
 
 
-----------
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
Well this better work, I thought of this plan last night. I'm planning to confess to Hye Mi real soon, I just hope that she likes me back. I must say the first 2 things on the To Do List are decoys, the real plan goes into action when it gets into action.*Alright! Time to go to total grease mode!*