Finding Out

I Fell For My Nurse

 -----------

 

 

You woke up, it was a Friday morning.This particular day, you had the late shift, which meant that you had the morning off. You wondered about the many things that you could spend your morning off today. You had felt the urge to jog lately, so you decided that should.

Up you got from you bed and slipped on some sweat pants and a t-shirt, grabbed your iPod and put on your shoes. You quickly told Sehun that you were going out and reminded him that he had afternoon classes that day.

You went to the closest park, plugged your earphones to your ears and cranked up some music, hopefully to create a wall for yourself from the outside world. You were carefully having a jog, thankfully that day was nice, the sun was out but not blazing hot as there was wind, dancing around the cool yet warm air.

You were attentively listening to your iPod, "Sorry Sorry" played. You began lypsyncing with the lyrics, as you practically knew them off by heart by the constant number of times you've listened to this particular song. You couldn't help it, as it was an upbeat song with catchy lyrics, and because it was sung by Super Junior, your favorite boy band in the history of boy bands.

You started to break a sweat, to be honest you hated being all sweaty and sticky, you just did. So you decided to stop for a while and sat on one of the selected benches in the park. You carefully took out your earphones and took a sip from your bottle.

"Hye Mi-ah?" you glanced up, seeing the owner of the voice, it was no other than Hoya. "Oh, Oppa!" You were surprised to see him. He was also wearing sweats, suggesting that he was also jogging.

"I didn't know that you go jogging. Or that you go jogging in this park either." he sounded surprised. "Well to make you feel better, I didn't know you jogged either. Or here." you said, sarcastically.

"Well that makes us even doesn't it?" He said. "Hey, I bet you haven't eaten breakfast yet. Let's get some, shall we?" He asked, at the same time your tummy growled, probably hungry when he suggested breakfast, you blushed and nodded. "Great, 'coz I know the perfect place. My treat okay?"

------------
 

 

You guys walked to the 'place' where you and Hoya are supposed to have breakfast. To your surprise it was Pancake restaurant. Your favourite. You would always visit this place with your family for breakfast. It was full of memories.

"You like?" Hoya asked. "Actually this is my favourite place to have breakfast at." your replied, he had yet another surprised look on his face. "Really? Me too!" Both of you guys then shared a chuckle.

"Welcome to Perfect Pancakes! Oh, Good Morning Noona" The waiter greeted you, "Oh Hyung! Good Morning. You know Hye Mi-Noona?" The waiter looked puzzled, how did he know Hoya? You thought on maybe Hoya could be be thinking the same thing that you are also thinking about. "Alright, I'll show you your table."

Once seated both of you spoke at the same time. "So.." "You go first. Ladies first." Hoya kindly said. "Alright if you are wondering, that guy is my cousin and my family and I happen to go to this particular restaurant for breakfast a lot. Your turn." "Alright, I know him because my Family sorta kinda owns the whole Perfect Pancakes' franchise. They are kinda in the food business." Your mouth formed an 'o' shape as you listened.

Then a sudden thought came across your mind, you wanted to ask Hoya for a long time now. "Uhm Oppa?" You paused. "You Know Ji Eun-sshi, you know her right? I couldn't help but wonder why you sounded so surprised wen I mentioned her. And my friend also knows her and dislikes her very much. I just don't get the reason why." Hoya's eyes widened, *Does she know her personality already?*

"Uhh.. Depends, I would believe your friend if I were you." Puzzled at what you thought, you aksed why. He then sighed and took a deep breath. "Well.. For starters she doesn't look like who she seems to be." He started. But then the pancakes came, they looked soo good. "Tell me more please." you pleaded.

"Alright, well Woohyun met her before he met us. Well when we met her we honestly did not like one bit of her at all. She would act all cute and do aegyo when Woohyun's around, but when he's not, she turns into some phsychotic child." He sighed once more. "To summarize it, she's a two-faced . Well to us anyway." 

Wow, you thought, you never knew she had that sort of personality. You thought she was the sweet, down-to-Earth kind of girl, judging her actions from when you first met her at the convenience store. So now, two people claim that she is a . You then started to acknowledge the saying, "Never Judge a book by it's cover" 

You then started to eat you pancakes, almost too fast, that you chocked. "You alright there?" Hoya chuckled and passed you a glass of water, which then later gave you relief from the chocking. You shyly thanked him.

---------

 

 

After eating you bid farewell to him and thanked him for the breakfast and for his time. You then went straight back home, took a nice long relaxing shower and changed into your scrubs. This time you wore a plain aqua blue scrubs. 

You then made your way to the bus stop, you saw the same old lady from before, and greeted her a good morning, but she scolded you and saying that it's not morning anymore, but afternoon. So you decide you shouldn't talk to this old lady anymore as you figured that you were just going to be snobbed.

You greeted everyone in the hospital as you entered. You loved your work it was probably the best thing to do, you got to help people and sometimes save their lives at times. You then headed to the Nurse Staff Office. You spotted Head Nurse Nam. "Umma!"

"Aigoo, Hello Hye Mi-ah, I'm sorry for not telling you that I was Woohyun's Umma. He didn't want me to tell you, he was probably embarrassed, but deep inside he's a big Mama's boy. You chuckled. "So Hye Mi-ah! How's it going with my son? I heard you guys are dating." she nudged you. In fact last night,  Mrs. Nam actually spoke to your mum and she heard the news and that news was from your Mum's source. Sehun. They basically screamed over the phone in delight of the news.

"What?" you blushed. "Were not going out." You clarified. "Oh." Head Nurse Nam said. "Well anyways, I'm cheering on for you guys and I hope your love will blossom into the most beautiful flower!" She cheerfully said, and left.

You then went to L. Joe's room, when you entered you noticed thet he didn't greet you as he normally would. He was looking depressed, he looked down. A little too down. Being his Bestie, you went over to the side of his bed and asked the reason why.

"It's nothing. It's just.." He said and paused looking to the far distance. "Just what?" You tried to continue the conversation.

"It's just, Ji Eun. I don't know if I still have feelings for her." He said blankly. Your eyes widened, your best friend still likes the girl who broke his heart. Is he crazy? Maybe not, love can do crazy things, as you are also a victim.

You sighed, "Well. I don't really know what to say here." "I wasn't really looking forward to anything." He replied, this shocked you.

"Well then, Bestie, cheer up! Let's not think of her let's think of something else. Well did you have breakfast?" You tried to change the subject. "Yes." he replied, simply.

You then had did regular check up on L. Joe. Apparently, from what you heard from Head Nurse Nam, L.Joe was allowed to be discharged tomorrow. You couldn't wait to tell him the news.

You ran to his Room, only to find an untidy bed and a missing L. Joe *I wonder where he went.* you thought as you search the halls for him. You heeled to a spot when you saw Jie Eun and L. Joe having a conversation, you hid behind the nearby wall and listened to what your ears could.

"Listen, Oppa. I'm really sorry for what happened years ago." She said. "Well, that's not what I see and think, no what I know." *Ooh~ Oppa, you shouldn't be so hard on her.* you thought. You also though, maybe she is sorry, but then again, you remembered what Hoya said earlier that morning.

"Fine!" You heard Ji Eun shout, interrupting your thinking. Then you saw she was heading your way. She glanced at you. "So I guess you know now, huh?" She said, you were surprised at her tone of voice, it wasn't cheerful nor happy anymore, it was strong and firm and had a lot of pride in it.

"I guess I can stop acting like a down-to-Earth girl no more. This is the real me, and get your facts right." She fiercely said and stomped off. You glanced at L. Joe, who was on the nearby bench.

"Love hurts." He said. "It's okay Oppa. A lot of people suffer heartbreaks." You tried to cheer him up, saying that he isn't the only one in this game of love. "Well Oppa, I have good news! Your allowed to be discharged from tomorrow, isn't that great?"

----------------


 

At the end of the day, it was time to go home, you were more tired than usual. It was the Late shift, the most tiring shift, more tiring than the Night Shifts.

You saw a face, the face you had wanted to see all morning. It wa no other than Nam Woohyun. "Hello Hye Mi-ah!" He waved at you while giving you his most adorable smile while walking towards you.

You smiled and waved back, and walked towards him, meeting him halfway. "Would this pretty Lady, like a ride home?" He said flaterring you. "This pretty lady would." You said, hiding the fact that you were blushing.

You both were in the car, Woohyun was the first to speak. "Hye Mi-ah, are you ready for our date tomorrow?" He asked you. 

*Crap! I forgot about that and L. Joe asked to to be there tomorrow when he gets discharged. Omo, ottoke?* "Uh, Neh. Of course I remember!" you said, nervously, hoping that he wouldn't notice.

*Wait I think L. Joe gets discharged tomorrow morning. So I think I'm okay for now.* You thouht

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for not updating for the past 2 days! *Bows 90 degres, countless times*
Well Don't go Hating on Ji Eun, actually nevermind Hate her all you want! LOL OTL
BTW, I HAD FUN PLAYING WITH THE SNOW!
It was like Christmas in July OTL :L
I welcome all the new subscribers!