Last Date

I Fell For My Nurse

------


 
After a whole week of debating towards the decision of moving or not. You had decided, with lots of encouragement from Woohyun that you should go to America. But deep inside, you knew you didn't want to go. Your heart couldn't handle the pain of being away from your family, friends and especially your boyfriend. Whom, you are madly in love with at the moment.
 
You sighed as you started to pack up your things. Tomorrow in the evening was you flight. You held the plane ticket and grief. You don't want to go but at the same time you did. *Stupid brain, stupid life. I wish everything could be more straight-forward.*
 
After checking that necessary items were secured inside your suitcase. You checked the time. It was 1 o'clock, and the perfect was perfect for outside. You wanted to have fun with Woohyun.
 
Before you could reach outside your apartment, Woohyun was already waiting for you on the sofa. A cheesy grin plastered on his face.
 
"Hey babe," He stood up and kissed your sweet lips. "I was thinking, maybe since it's our last day together for a while, we could maybe..." He looked into your eyes sincerely. "Go on an Ultra-Mega-Fantastically-Awesome date." You giggled at his grammar.
 
"What's so funny?" He asked nonchalantly. "Never mind." You quickly dismissed the conversation. "Hey, you're wearing the clip that I gave you on our first date together." He smiled as touched the clip and looked into your eyes lovingly.
 
"Yeah, I was thinking we could go back to where we had our previous dates?" You said shyly. "Why not? Come on! Let's Go!" He dragged you outside your apparently knowing that you would be smiling right now.
 
In the past week Woohyun tried to conceil his sad feelings of you leaving and just after your guys got together. But of course you could tell, so you tried to be happy as well.

 

--------------


 
You guys headed to, where you had your first ever date. The Hongdae Market. You were both clasping each other’s hands tightly as you walked around the market. You spot the Ahjumma's dukbokki store that you had eaten before.
 
"Look, Oppa, let's eat there again!" You said enthusiastically, while he happily implied to your request and followed you to the stand.
 
"Omo! I remember you two lovebirds!" You blushed. "Welcome, would you like to eat dukbokki again?" She smiled and you both nodded.
 
You two then chose a table to sit on, sitting opposite each other and only the table and dukbokki blocking you guys.
 
"Remember how I 'auctioned' you?" Woohyun asked as he ate a piece of Dukbokki. You nodded. "Did you know that I liked you since then?" Woohyun bravely said. *What did he just say? He liked me since then? Omo!* Your eyes widened as you looked at Woohyun who had dreamy eyes on.
 
"B-b-ut, how could you like me, when you were still in a coma and I only knew you for a couple of day?" You questioned him, he sighed. "This might sound weird. But, while I was unconcious I saw you taking care of my body. You were even nice enough to read me a book and buy me a birthday cake." He smiled while you blushed, you cheeks turning into a light shade of red.
 
"I never got to say thank you. So thank you Hye Mi, for taking care of me and for being my lover. I love you" He confessed. "I love you too Woohyun." You couldn't handle it anymore, you broke into tears. You felt like you didn't deserve this man, with his good looks, his sweet talking and his love. You felt as if you aren't enough for him.
 
"Shhh, Hye Mi, don't cry, it's alright, I'm right here." He hugged you, cradling you in his arms. You started to calm down. "I know and I love you for that." You confessed.
 
"Woohyun, I don't want to leave." You started to sob again, more loudly this time. "Shhhh, watever you want to do, that's what you do. Alright?" He said reassuringly. "Come on our date hasn't finished yet." He smiled as he wiped your tears and held your hand.

 


 
You and Woohyun were sitiing in the car, you had no-idea-what-so-ever in to where he was taking you. He wouldn't say anything.
 
Your mind wondered off to many things like how you would miss him. How you would miss that he would drive you to work every day. How loving and caring he would be. You couldn't handle that.
 
"In deep thought are we?" Woohyun teased. "Maybe." You replied. "Can you please tell me where we are going?" You asked. "No." He replied discreetly. You pouted.
 
"Okay, fine. I'll give you a clue." He grinned. "It's going to be romantic. I promise you will love it. You can take a nap. The ride will be quite long." You did as told and slept comfortably in his car, thanks to the comfy leather seats.
 
"Baby, wake up. We're here." Your eyes opened, you glanced outside, it was sunset and you were at a harbor with boats docked everywhere. "The sunset looks amazing." You commented. "Come on, let's go outside, I want to show you something." He opened the door of the car and grabbed you hand.
 
He lead you to one of the boats, a yacht in fact. Her name was ‘Melody’; it somehow reminded you of the little mermaid. It was a pretty impressive yacht.
 
"You like?" he asked. "Yes, I like. Is she yours?" You asked. "Yup, do you want to go for a ride?" You nodded in excitement. You always wanted to go on one of these.
 
Inside the boat, there was a man. He wasn't old nor young. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties.
 
"Hey Ahjusshi, thanks for taking care of my yacht. This is my girlfriend Hye Mi. Hye Mi, this is the kind Ahjusshi who has been taking care of my yacht while I'm away." You both bowed.
 
"Alright, let's get her to sea!" Woohyun said with enthusiasm. Before you knew it, you were on the boat sailing with the current.
 
"Let's go on deck. So I can show you the fantastic view." He lead you to the deck ot the yacht. It was the perfect view. The sun was still setting. The sky coloured with different shades of red, orange and yellow. You looked in awe.
 
"I know what you’re thinking. It's quite a sight, isn't it?" He said. "Yup" You turned to face him. "Thank you for giving me this experience." You lightly kissed him on the cheek.
 
"It's nothing. It's all for you." Woohyun smiled as he brushed a strand of hair out of your face, you returned a smile.
 
There you both were looking at the never ending boarder of the sea. You in Woohyun arms. What else could be more romantic than this moment. You felt as if time had stopped at that moment.
 

---------


 
Sadly, the night came and it was time to go home. You both said your farewells to the Ahjusshi and drove to your apartment.
 
"It was really fun and romantic. You never seem to disappoint Mr. Nam. "Thank you." you said as you planted a kiss on his check while the car was still moving. "You’re welcome Miss. Song, but please sit down on your seat and put your seatbelt on." He smiled and you followed his order.
 
Then you both arrived at the apartment. Woohyun was about to leave you at your front door but you stopped him and grabbed his hand.
 
"Hey Oppa, would you like something to eat?" You offered, Woohyun's eyes basically lit up and nodded to your proposal, eagerly.
 
"Hmmm, what should we eat?" You looked in your pantry, there wasn't anything left and you just bought groceries the other day. *Sehun must of raided my fridge again*
 
"Uhm, Woohyun. Would you like some Ramen?" You asked. "Sure, anything, as long as you cook it." You smiled at delight at his reply.
 
You quickly made some good'old Ramen and served it up in a pastel blue colored bowl, while yours was in a pink pastel coloured bowl.
 
"Mmmh, tastes good." Woohyun murmured. "Glad you like it." You smiled.
 
After eating you cleaned up the table and started to wash to dishes. From behind Woohyun gave you a warm back-hug while placing his chin on your right shoulder.
 
"I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend who can cook, clean, take care of others and who loves me." You felt him grin. "I wonder if you have what it takes to be a wife." He teased while you blush at the thought.
 
You then imagined a lively home with a little Woohyun and Hye Mi running around the house having fun. *I wonder too.*
 
"Babe, Marry Me." Woohyun said out of the blue. Interrupting your train of thought.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

First of all, I would like to say that I am really sorry for not Updating.
My life has been more hectic than it usually is.
I had to sit an exam yesterday and I only found out 2 hours before it started which was 6 am.
After sitting the exam (It's for an accelerated Maths and Science for my school next year) I felt Mind-F****d, LITERALLY!
The day went fast and as soon as I came home I passed out on my bed.