Turn of Events

I Fell For My Nurse

------------

 

 

"Hye Mi-ah, where are you?!" L. Joe asked over the phone. "Don't worry Bestie, I'm right Behind you!" He turned around and there you were, as you said earlier.

"Bestie!" you guys called out at the same time as you both exchanged Bear Hugs. "I'm finally discharged from this hospital!" L. Joe exclaimed.

"Hey, Noona! How come you no give hug to the maknae, huh?" Ricky said, envious of the hug you and L. Joe shared. "Yah! What maknae? Your not the Maknae, I am and stop pretending to be cute. We all know you secretly hide on your laptop." Changjo smacked the back of Ricky's head.

Ricky pretended to be in pain. "Noona, will you be my nurse and check my head?" he said with puppy-dog eyes. "Oh, Aigoo, let me see." You pretended to care, when you knew nothing bad will happen as he just earnt a smack from Changjo.

"Yah! Hye Mi-ah!" Someone shouted from the back, it was Chunji. "Maknae I mean Ricky's right, Y U NO give Us a hug well." You laughed at the Boy's jealousy towards you and L. Joe.

You recieved a text from Woohyun, it said:

Hye Mi <3,
I'll pick you up at you apartment at 7pm, so get ready :)
From Your handome date Woohyun.

 

You checked the time on your watch, it was 11 o'clock. You still had 8 hours till your date with Woohyun. "So, Hye Mi, heard you had a date today." Niel wriggled his eyebrows, while the other boys howled like wolves in a pack.

"Yes, wait, how did you know?" You narrowed your eyes at him suspiciously. "Uh.. Your bro sorta told me. We're tight, me and him are homies." Niel said as he bumped his chest with his fist, trying to act cool.

"Okay then." You acted like you believed that they were 'homies'. Since you knew that Niel was your brother's senior at school.

"Okay, guys enough with the chit-chat. How about we get some lunch and help Hye Mi, find a dress and glam up for her date tonight." Chunji said, like a boss, ordering the boys around.

"You guys, you don't really have to--" You were cut off by C.A.P "No Hye Mi-ah. We are going to help you okay? That's final. We want our precious Hye Mi to look at her best when she goes out on her 'little' date later." To be honest, C.A.P was the most protective one out of Teen Top, and you thank him for acting like the older brother that you never had.
 

 

-----------

 

 

At the Mall

"Look Noona Look. There's a Cheesecake Bakeshop, let's go their for desert!" Ricky said cheerfully as he was constantly pointing to the Cheesecakes on display.

"Alright, guys Let's go grab something to eat. My treat!" Changjo said. "Alright, let's get the most expensive food!" Changjo frowned in disapproval of his Hyung's idea. "I'm kidding." Niel said. "What? I'm only kidding as well! What I meant to say was, Let's go grab our food because C.A.P Hyung will be paying for the food." Changjp said as he pointed to the oldest.

C.A.P's eyes widened. "What did you say Maknae?" He said, with a terror in his eyes. "Nothing Hyung" Changjo squirmed. "Das right." C.A.P said with his fail Engrish. You laughed at the Boy's childness

You guys then ate your lunch at an expensive All-you-can-eat Buffet. While Chanjo just stared at the empty compartments of his wallet and sighed. 

After settling down on a big round table, you guys stared to chit-chat, just like old times. Someone would crack a joke every once in a while.

"Hey do wanna hear a joke?" Ricky said. You nodded. "What do you call a cheese that ain't yours?" He asked "What?" you asked. "Nacho Cheese!" He said laughing-Out-Loud. You waited a couple of seconds before you got the joke, soon you bursted out laughing. Everyone started to laugh, except for Changjo. (A.N - To be honest I got this joke from Hannah Montana :))

He laughed sarcastically. "Noona, if you only knew. Ricky would always and ALWAYS say that, whenever we get Nachos." But you still laughed at Ricky's dry yet funny joke.
 

After about half an hour, you guys were stuffed, you couldn't bare eating anymore food until. "Hey, let's get some Cheesecake!" Ricky exclaimed, which made you somehow feel like you gained room in your stomach. 

Inside the Bakehouse, was a magnificent sight, tables clothed in fancy cloth, and in the middle a candle to act as the centerpiece. The history of Cheesecakes written on the wall. It was all wonderful.

You guys all sat done on a big table, but this time, it was fancier than the one before. The waiter gladly handed each one of you a menu and listed Today's Specials.

"Ooh, Noona, look at this one! It looks so yummy! No wait look at this one. Arrg. They all look soooooooooo Good!" Ricky said in frustration. In the end he just ended up getting the traditional Blueberry Cheesecake.

"Hye Mi-ah~ Can I have a taste of your cheesecake?" L. Joe said with Puppy-dog eyes. "No~" You playfully said, while L. Joe pouted. "Just kidding here! But you have to give me someof yours!"

After savoring the delicious cheesecakes, what was suprising was the bill. You looked in horror at the expensive bill, how are you guys supposed to pay for this bill. Then suddenly, L. Joe took out his wallet and placed his Credit Card on the bill. Your eyes widened, "No, Oppa, you can't pay for this! It's too much." You pleaded. "Pssh, Hye Mi-ah, you thing that your Oppa is poor? Did you forget?" He said. *Oh yeah, he's the heir to his Family's business. How could I forget.* "Mian." You said quietly. L. Joe smiled and ruffled your hair. "Let's go Kiddo's"

 

There you were shopping at all the different shops. You had gotten your salary bonus lately and you figured, maybe you should buy some new clothes with the money. You entered the High-Class Department Store. You looked at the dresses that you liked but, turned away as you saw how many zero's were present.

But Teen Top saw this and took all the clothes you saw and bought all of them, also with a little bit of help from the saleswomen. (A.N -LOL They magically knew what her size was OTL) Teen Top are actually all rich in this story too. It's just that only Hye Mi knows their real status because it would be a harm if other people knew, their just like Infinite.

You found a nice dress for your date tonight it was simple yet classy, the price was equal to the salary bonus you recieved. You gave it some thought, whether or not you shouldn't buy it. But in the end you did.

<---this was the dress

"Hey Guys?" You looked around for Teen Top, and they were no where to be found. *Aish, those boys! Were did they go?* You scratched your head in frustration as you headed outside the Department Store.

"Surprise!!" 6 boys creeped up behind you. "Umma!" You screamed, but only to find Teen Top carrying lots of bags. You suspiciously eyed them,"Did you leave me, so you could go shopping?" You said.

"Actually..." Chunji Paused, "These are clothes that we bought are for you." Your eyes widened as you look throughout the bags, it contained clothes of the ones you saw earlier. "Omo! You guys didn't have to get me these." You tried to return them back to them. "No! I can't fit into these. They certainly are not my style." Tears formed in your eyes. "Awww you guys!" You gave a bear hug to each of them.

They took the bags away from you as they saw that you were struggling to hold them. "Alrighty! Let's get you all glammed up!" Chunji said as he lead you to the Salon.

"Teen Top!" The ladies of the Salon hollered, Teen Top was their regulars for the shop, and they would only and I mean ONLY go to this Salon to get their Hair done. 

"Hey Sunny! My friend here needs to look fabulous for her date tonight. Will you lend her a hand." Chunji winked. "Sure! Come on sweetie." She lead to to a seat.

"So what's your theme for tonight?" She asked. "Uhm, I'm going on a dinner Date." "Ooooh, sounds like fun. I know the perfect thing!" She said.

After your hair and make up was done you dressed up, and you went to go show the boys. The boys on the other hand was in the waiting room of the Salon, reading magazines with the latest gossip; watching T.V. But when you entered the room, all eyes were drawn to the Godess, which was you. If their jaws could drop to the floor, it would.

"That Woohyun guy is a very Lucky guy." L.Joe said as he walked to you. "You look B-E-A-UUU-Tiful Noona!" Changjo said as he tried to imitate the saying from 'Bruce Almighty' "He's right Bestie, you look beautiful.

You checked the time, it was 6 o'clock. Just an hour left till Woohyun will pick you up for your Dinner Date. You squealed in delight.

"Ugh, do you wanta ride home Bestie?" L. Joe asked. "Yes Please!"

 

---------------

In the car

Since all seven of you couldn't fit in a 5-seater car, you guys divided between the two cars. C.A.P brought his car and so did L. Joe. Chunji and Niel went with C.A.P as you went with L. Joe and the two Maknaes.

All of a Sudden your phone rang, it was Woohyun, you smiled as you answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" You answered the Phone.

"Uhh, Hye Mi-ah. Fist of all I'm really sorry but can we cancel our date tonight?" Woohyun asked over tyhe phone.

"Oh." You paused. "Alright, but can I ask why?"

"Uhm, it's Ji Eun." He said *Her again?* "She suddenly out and is in the Hospital." Your eyes widened, what could have happened to her?

"I understand. Where's the hospital, I'd like to see her." You asked and Woohyun told you it was the Hospital which you worked in.

"Byunghyun Oppa? Can you change the direction?" You asked. " Why?" He asked. "Woohyun Oppa cancelled our date--" "Wait what?" L. Joe interuppted. "Ji Eun's in the hospital! Let's Go!" You ordered as L. Joe followed your orders.

*What happened to Ji Eun* Both you and L. Joe pondered.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not Updating yesterday,
I had a Soar Throat today, GOSH I HATE THOSE!
But luckily my Mum(who is a nurse LOL) told me to Gargle salty water, yucky :(
Then she made me drink tea with heaps of Lemon, and I'm tellin' you it was sour!

Remeber that I love you guys!


  P.S - I'm drinking Chocolate Milk, it taste very good! Ain't that right Taeminnie?