New Asssignment

I Fell For My Nurse

---------

 

The sun rose and the sunlight crept though the curtains of my room. It's time to go and wake up Woohyun!

So I went to go wake up Woohyun in his apartment. He gave me the Apartment number yesterday. When I appraoched the apartment I thought Great, how am I supposed to open this apartment when I have no keys at all.

Then I saw the sticky note cleary stuck on the door. It said "Dear Hye Mi-ah, the key's under the mat." I mentally smacked myself in the head.

So I took the key and opened the apartment. I entered inside, it was still pretty empty inside, but he had a couch and a fridge. Boxes everywhere still taped together. Guess he was too tired to unpack his belongings.

I decided to make him  breakfast first. Hmmm, what kind of breakfast should I make this guy? I had asked myself.In the end I just decided to make him pancakes. I just hope he likes them. 

I then proceeded to his bedroom. I saw him on the bed snoring. And what's this I see? He's hugging a pikachu toy. Aww how cute!

Too bad I have to wake him up now.

I shook him. "Woohyun-sshi, wake up now. It's 8 o'clock right now." He still wouldn't budge.

I kept shaking him and he still won't move. I tried to take his pikachu doll away from him. But wrong move Hye Mi, he then grabbed my arm and yanked me to bed.

"Just five more minutes Umma" He then wrapped his arms around me.

My eyes nearly popped out. And my heart was beating fast and loudly, I hope he doesn't hear anything. Aigoo, stupid heart, calm down.

--------

Woohyun's POV 

 

I felt someone one shaking my arm. I had opened my eyes a little bit and saw Hye Mi. Gosh, she was still wearing her PJ's, her blue Winnie the Pooh PJ's. This girl, looking so cute so early in the morning.

Then I saw her try to grab my pikachu. No one dares try to touch my pikachu doll. Not even INFINITE. So I decided to play a little and yanked Hye Mi to bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

--------

Nobody's POV

 

The two were still currently in bed. With a Woohyun smiling widely, and a Hye Mi that looked like she just saw a ghost. Still surprised from the sudden skinship between the two.

"I love your PJ's. They're cute~" Woohyun was the first to speak.

"Uhm, Th-thanks?" Hye Mi was unsure of what to say. They were in an akward position.

After staying in the bed, Woohyun finally decided to let Hye Mi go.

They went to the living room to eat breakfast. Woohyun basically whined throughout the whole breakfast session, trying to persuade Hye Mi to feed him some pancakes.

"Hye Mi-ah, feed me please." Woohyun asked.

"No, you have perfectly good hands that are in perfect condition. So why don't you use them" Hye Mi snobbed.

Woohyun whined some more.

-----------

Hye Mi's POV

 

"Oh, uhm Woohyun-sshi, i have to go first, I think my brother is still asleep. He has classes at 10 and I also need to wake him up." I tried to excuse myself.

 

"Alright, you may go" Woohyun had said. Just as I had turned around, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into an embrace. My eyes widened, another sudden touch of skin.

"Thank you Hye Mi-ah, you waking me up and making me breakfast." Woohyun had thanked me.

"No wo-worries" Gosh Hye Mi why are you stuttering fo this guy.

Well there goes my heart again, accelerating its speed, doing that flip-flop thingie. Gosh, I hate it when my heart decides to be like this.

"Meet me at the office later at 4 o'clock, I have something to tell you." He whispered in my ear with his lips on my neck, I could feel his breath on my skin, it was tickling my skin.

------------

 

As soon as I enetered my apartment, I leaned against the door, with my hand placed on my racing heart. That scene was just..I sighed. Luckily I had escaped that intense scene, Gosh the many wonders that guy has to offer.

I then went to go wake up Sehun, and I myself went to go get ready for work as well.

When I went to go get a ride from the bus, I scanned my card, luckily I had remebered to add money to the card. So the same events from yesterday would not occur. I saw the same old lady on the bus, she gave me the greasy again. So I decided to do a 'mehrong' on her. That's right Old Lady!

I had arrived at the hospital, I went straight to Head Nurse Nam's office because from today, I will get my second Patient! Yay! I'm soo excited!

I then enetered Head Nurse Nam's office, to my suprise she was already in there. Usually I'm the first one in there and then she would scare me from behind. The tricks this woman does on me.

"Anyeonghasayo Head Nurse Nam" I greeted her.

"Oh anyeonghasayo Hye Mi-ah, from today you will take care of a patient with the name, Lee Byungyun, he currently suffered mild accident and is in a stable condition, he is awake now. You can go see him if you like. And by the way it isn't the actor." Head Nurse Nam winked.

--------------

 

I went to Room 207, the room my Second Patient is currently been put in. When I opened the door, i revealed a man in the bed, with five other guys surrounding him. He looked afuwly familiar.

"Hye Mi? Song Hye Mi?" He called out.

"Byunghyun? Omona." My eyed widened.

_____________________________________________________

 

Hey guys, so here's the second update for tonight. If I feel like it,
I will update again tonight, so keEp you chins up!^^
Sorry for any errors, I'm only an amateur :)
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :*

 

 

Or I might feel like trolling and might decide not to update :D