SIck Day Pt. 1

I Fell For My Nurse

--------

 

 

“Okay, I understand, I hope you feel better” Head Nurse Nam said over thwe phone. She called one of the other nurses. “Eunji-ah, come here for a sec”

“She had explained to another nurse that they had to fill in Hye Mi’s spot for the day. Unfortunately, Hye Mi had been very sick lately, too sick to even get out of bed.

Woohyun had been walking down the hall looking for Hye Mi when he heard his Mother talk about her being sick. He then patiently waited until Eunji had left, so he could privately talk in private with his Umma.

“Uhh, Umma? What happened to Hye Mi?” he asked sincerely. “Woohyun, I didn’t see you there.” She said, looking surprised. “Aigoo, it seems like Hye Mi is sick, that she couldn’t come to work today”

Woohyun thought to himself. *She was fine yesterday. I wonder what happened* then it clicked, it was raining yesterday, and they happened to play in the rain. *Aigoo, babo Hye Mi, No wonder I didn’t see her this morning.*

 

 

---------------

 

Woohyun made himself look presentable, adjusting his crooked tie through his rear view mirror. Took the Bouquet of flowers from the passenger’s seat and got out of the car, walking towards Hye Mi’s Appartment.

When he reached her apartment rang the doorbell, but only to find a half-dressed Sehun answering the door, his polo-shirt only half-buttoned.

“Oh, Hyung! Good Morning!” he greeted. “Why are you here?” He then gave Woohyun a puzzled look.

“Good Morning Sehun. I’m here because I came to see Hye Mi. I heard she was sick.” Woohyun said.

“Oh, is that so? She’s her room, she hasn’t gone out of the room since yesterday night. Sorry Hyung, But I gotta go, I’m late for school and I have a tight- homeroom teacher who won’t hesitate to give me a detention for being late” He said and left.

“Oh wait! Her room is down the hall, first door on the right” He quickly said before running out of the apartment.

*What a funny kid* Woohyun chuckled. He reminisced the times when he was too, once a teenager. Then remembered about Hye Mi, so he walked towards her room.

He knocked once, no answer. “Hye Mi-ah?” There was still no answer. It was dead silent. He carefully turned the doorknob walking into the room, only to see a delicate figure sleeping on the bed, sleeping peacefully. Woohyun couldn’t help but smile.

He carefully tucked her in, as her foot was sticking out on the side. He chuckled, then sat next to her on the bed. Wipe brushed her bangs away from her forehead. *how beautiful can this girl get? And even when she’s sleeping. Wait?* Woohyun felt something wrong. *She’s burning up*

Woohyun then frantically looked for hand towels in her room, but at the same time he did not want to invade her privacy by looking through her drawers. He had accidentally opened one and it revealed all of Hye Mi’s undergarments, all folded neatly. Woohyun blushed at the sight.

So he decided to look in the laundry, seeing as that’s where he keeps all his fresh towel. *Bingo!* He was right, it was all there, all neatly folded and sorted from the smallest to the largest towel. He grabbed a hand towel and took a bowl filled with cold water, and took the items to He Mi’s room.

He carefully soaked the towel and placed it above her forehead, he was pleased at his skilled work. *Maybe I should go and make her some rice-porridge*

He then enetered her kitchen, Woohyun was pretty skilled in the kitchen, he just didn’t show it. His Noona was always jealous that he ‘little dongsaeng’ is better than her at cooking.

 

 

 

 

__________

 

Hye Mi on the other hand had woken up from her slumber as she felt something cold above her forehead. *What the--, who put this here. It couldn’t be Sehun, he went to school already.* Her nose then picked up a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. She wondered who was cooking in her house, her eyes widened *What if someone broke into my house?*

She got out of bed and took her baseball bat from under her bed. Yes, she had a baseball bat in under her bed, it was mostly because of situations like this. Also because she was in the Female baseball team in her school.

She carefully walked out of her room, making sure to make as less noise as she could, with her baseball in her hand with a firm grip. When she reached the end of the hallway, she peaked from behind the wall to see who the culprit could be, but all she could see was the back of the culprit’s head.

*Whoever this guy is, he is sick and he has balls to come in to my apartment.* She furiously thought while approaching the male, just about as she was going to swing her bat across the back of his head, he turned his head.

“Woohyun?”

 

__________________________________________________

 

Hai Guys! *Waves* I updated again today!
I aced my Humanities(histoty) Exam! I got the hight mark in my *WOOT! WOOT!*
*Jumps up and down*
 
 
AND did you guys see F(x)'s "Electic Shock"?
Luna looks amazing!
AND i LOVE THEIR DANCE!
 
 
If you haven't already,
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!