Water Park

I Fell For My Nurse

-------

Hye Mi's POV

 

*That sly-fox!* Yes he is a very sly-fox. You know why? He tricked me in the List of thing that I needed to do, the 4th one was supposed to be at Lotte World today. But nooo~ he wanted to go and have fun at the water park with the Infinite boys.

Well I can't really blame him since it was a brilliant idea, the weather is getting really hot lately, way too hot for me to handle.

So now I'm in my apartment frantically packing all the necessities thy I need for the trip. Even though, it's a day-out, I managed to pack a full bag. *Maybe I should take away useless things*.

After taking all the unnecessary thing out of your bag, you decided to pack some snacks for the boys. I walked to my cupboard *Hmmmm, what shall I bring* I stared at my almost-empty pantry, Sehun probably pigged out on these snacks for a midnight snack.

I sighed as I figured out that I couldn't bring any of these snacks they were all healthy products, and I'm pretty sure that they would much prefer junk food than this. Even I think that, I pretty much gave up my diet when I ate that piece of cake on the weekend.

I checked the time on my watch *They said they'll be here  at 10 o'clock, it's 9.30 right now, I'll just pop in the convenience store for a bit* I grabbed my wallet and away I went.

On the way to the convenience store, I felt a strange aura around me, I looked behind me and I saw an Innocent girl, walking normally behind me. *Wierd* I shook away the thought.

When I entered the convenience store, I went straight to wher all the junk food were, I grabbed all the snacks that could fit in my basket.  I felt that strange feeling from before again and when I looked to my left, she was there again, is it me or is this girl following everywhere I go?

Maybe not, she probably was probably here to buy snacks as well. She looked like the sort of person who likes to eat snacks or pocky, as there was in fact about 10 packets of different flavours in her basket. She looked at me and smiled.

"I just love them to bits." A sweet smile appeared on her face, it somehow, in a way, creeped me out.

"Mee too, but I guess You love them a little bit more than I do" I replied and returned her smile.

She blushed. "Neh, I do, but I tend to keep a supply at home" She said.

 

 

I walked out of the store, with bags all full of snacks. I quickly checked the time from the watch around my left wrist, the time was 9.55. *Crap! it's almost ten! I need to go, before they get there*

I went at hyper speed towards my apartment, to my surprise the Infinite boys were already there, talk about being early.

Sungyeol spotted me, "Noona! Noona! Over here!" He excitedly shouted and gestured for me to come over to where he was.

It's suprising that this kid is so energetic and like a kid. Its no wonder that they call him a choding. I was curious as why he calls me Noona, as he's only a few months younger than me. Were basically chingus.

I approached Sungyeol. "Hey, Sungyeol? Can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Sure, but you already asked me a question" He smiled showing his his gummy smile. I gave him a little glare "Go on Noona"

"Well, Yeolie, Why do you call me Noona when, you are only a couple of months younger than me? Aren't we basically chingus?" I asked coherently.

"Oh, that. Silly Noona. I don't know, I just feel like calling you Noona. What is it, you don't like me calling you Noona?" He asked with pleading eyes.

*Aww* "Alright then Dongsaeng, let's go? I wanna go to the water park" I tried to wrap my arms around his neck, but unfortunately he was too tall for my limited height and I failed. Miserably.

Then I felt his arm around my neck. "Come on Noona" his gummy smile came out again.
 

 

----------

Nobody's POV

They had all arrived in the most magnificent Water Park in Korea, it varied different rides to different tastes, and all the different slides. There was really extreme ride, down to the little kiddie pools.

One person in particular was very excited. He started to jump around like a little kid with a sugar rush. And I'm telling y'all, that ain't pretty. He started to point at all the ride claiming that he will 'own' that ride. That kid was no other than Dongwoo.

But then the choding came and challenged the hyung on who can ride the most extreme rides. Well that scene ain't pretty either. They started to bicker like 5 year-olds having a fight of if superman or batman is better.

Well after the whole scene, Hye Mi and the boys found a good spot to settle down. the boys seemed comfortable and started to take their shirts off. Hye Mi'sb eyes widened.

"Woah, woah, woah. What do you think you guys are doing?!" she asked covering her dear innocent eyes from the scene.

Woohyun bravely approached her. "Why? You haven't seen a y male take off his shirt, and show is perfectly sculpted abs?" He teased. And for Hye Mi it worked, she was as red a ripe tomato, she was finding it difficult to meet eyes with that guy. *Woohyun, why do you have to look so hot in that?*

"Alright guys, let's not make Hye Mi any more uncomfortable." Sunggyu announced. "Hye Mi-ah, sorry about that. You can go to the changing rooms to change now. If you like" 

"Thank you Oppa, I would like that." Hye Mi said and grabbed her bag and walked off, but then turned around, "But you guys better wait for me until I come back"

After a few minutes of waiting the Infinite members got bored except for one special person. Nam Woohyun. Being a grown man with hormones, he started to fantasize Hye Mi in various Bikinis. *Which one is she going to wear? A red y one? A pink plaful one? I don't care, I just hope she looks y* 

Then a fit figure with a yellow bikini came out, which grabbed  Woohyun's attention. It was Hye Mi, she looked different, in a good way. She looked, y.

"Hey guys" She casually said. Not noticing that they were practically astonished with her beauty. Flawless skin, curves in all the right places, not to mention they were practically drooling at the sight. Especially Woohyun.

"Noona? Let's hit the rides?" Sungjong was the first to speak. He seemed like he was unaffected by his Noona, unlike the other boys.

As Hye Mi and Sungjong were about to set off. Hye Mi suddenly remembered something. "Oh wait, did you guys apply sunscreen yet?"

She then went back and dugged for the sunscreen bottle in her beg. "Here put some on, so you don't burn yourself" They all cupped their hands as Hye Mi squirted some sunscreen on their hands. And all replied "Thank you Umma"

"Hye Mi-ah" That voice, it came from behind as it gave her tingling sensations throughout her body. "Can you put some on my back? Please" He seductively asked her.

Hye Mi turned around and saw that Woohyun was behind her and started to apply some sunscreen on his back. *This guy! Asking me such a favour*

After she was done Woohyun thought of an Idea, "Hey, it's your turn, I'll put some on your back" "Bu--" Before Hye Mi could explain, he was already applying it onto her skin. Her face all red again, from the touch.

"Gomawo Woohyun-sshi" Hye Mi thanked. "Wait, Hye Mi-ah, Can we drop the formalities, Call me Oppa!" he cheerfully suggested. Hye Mi couldn't turn down as that would be rude. 

"Alright 'Oppa'" Hye Mi said, secretly blushing at the thought of calling Wooyhun Oppa.

With the Infinite boys, they had a little discussion. "I think Hyung really really likes her" Hoya stated. "No Sherlock" Sungyeol answered back, sarcastically.

"What should we do? Should we help them a little or do a little ing?" Dongwoo Suggested.

"Ooh, nah we should leave that to the amatuers, Noona has a Dongsaeng, ge goes to my school, I'm his senior. He's the perfect person to go " Sungjong evily said. The boys were surprised at seeing the Maknae like this.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He asked, trying to wipe that 'something' off his face.

"It's nothin Maknae, it's just. Are you high?" Sunggyu asked. "Naah, Hyung it must be the lollies he ate earlier" L said cooly.
 

 

Back to the couple...(WooMi)
Woohyun secretly grabbed her hand and whisked her away to Water Paradise, they tried all different rides, from the one where you would go down a really steep hill and will end in a big splash, to the relaxing spas.

He then grabbed her hand and to her to the kiddie area, where there was a playground and water splashing everywhere. There was one particular part which had colorful shower heads and water furiously coming out. He dragged her there, where they both got soaked from the water.

Woohyun stared at her perfect brown eyes, it was perfect. It was the most amazing eyes he's ever seen. Hye Mi on the other hand felt the exact same thing. She never found another pair of eyes as good as his.

Little did they no that they were going closer and closer towards each other. Woohyuns arms s around her waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck. They shared a kiss, which then turned into a passionate kiss, one which they both desired. 

Finally when they decided to take a break from their heavenly kiss. A little boy came up to the two, "Oooh Noona and Hyung, sittin' in a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" and started making kissing noises adnd then ran off. Hye Mi giggled at the boy while Woohyun, just chuckled.

"Hye Mi-ah, I have something to tell you" He said as hair a wet stran if har away from her face. "Song Hye Mi, I Nam Woohyun. I li----"

"Hyung! Noona!" Woohyun's sentence got cut off as he heard someone calling for them. It was no other than Sehun.

He was with his friends, Kai, Baekhyun and Luhan. *This kid can be a er sometimes* Woohyun thought as he sighed. He didn't get to confess to Hye Mi that day.

Hye Mi was also ver upset as she didn't hear the other half of Woohyun's sentence, more like the next two words h was going to say. That's another strike for Sehun for today. While Sehun felt like he just felt his own grave that day.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 
Haii Guys *waves* You missed me?
LOL It's okay if you haven't, I'll juts cry in the corner.
Anyways How have you guys been?
I just Like to say thank you for my subbies!
And for the couple name...WooMi *throws confetti*
I REALLY LIKE THAT NAME! :3