Last Day of summer

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys had gotten up and were now getting ready. Ricky came back also. There was this awkwardness between you two but you pushed it away and acted like nothing happened.

Today was the last of summer vacation, before everyone starts school again.

You were spending the day with Teen Top then at night with Gongchan. You guys were going to have fun before school starts again.

Today you guys were going to the Han River Park since it was a hot sunny day.

 “Whoo!” Changjo smiled. “Freedom before senior year! Whoo!” Niel pumped his fist. “Yeah!” Ricky also pumped his fist. You laughed at their cute actions to the water. “Let's go.” You ran towards the water. Changjo, Niel, and Ricky quickly followed you. While, the other three just walked coolly.

You guys played in the fountains. Everyone was getting wet. You guys were laughing and shouting.

You rested for a while. While you were resting you felt cold water hit your back. “Ah!” You jumped up and turned around. “Yah!” You frowned. L.Joe was laughing like a mad man holding onto a water gun. “Yah! Byunghun oppa!” You hit L.Joe’s chest.

“Ah. That hurts.” L.Joe held onto his chest. “Yeah. I hope it hurts.” You laughed. “Yah! ~~~~-ah, you’re so going to pay now.” L.Joe got his water gun ready to shoot. You stopped laughing. “Byunghun oppa, you better not shoot. I’m warning you.” “I wanna see you try to stop me.” L.Joe challenged. “You really want to get hurt, huh?” “I sure do.” L.Joe laughed.

You quickly stole L.Joe’s water gun and started shooting at him. “Yah! ~~~~-ah!” L.Joe shouted. “Byunghun oppa, you babo!” You shouted running away. “Yah! ~~~~-ah! Come back here!” L.Joe started to chase after you.

You started to run faster so that L.Joe wouldn’t catch you. Sadly, L.Joe was faster so he caught up to you.

“Ha! Got cha!” L.Joe hugged your waist tightly. “Byunghun oppa!” You squealed in delight. “You thought you could out run me, huh?” “Let me go Byunghun oppa.” You laughed trying to pull off L.Joe’s arms around your waist. “You asked for trouble.” L.Joe laughed spinning you around. “Ah! Byunghun oppa!” You laughed as did L.Joe.

L.Joe kept spinning you around. “Byunghun oppa, stop I’m getting dizzy.” You said in a serious voice. L.Joe stopped spinning you and set you down. “~~~~-ah, are you okay?” L.Joe asked holding your shoulders. You nodded. “Oh, I'm fine.” You smirked. “Yah. What with th-”

With that you squirted water at L.Joe’s face. “That’s what you get for spinning me around!” You laughed running away. “Yah! Come back here!” L.Joe started chasing you again.

Once again, L.Joe caught you. “I’ve got you now. You’re asking for trouble aren’t you?” L.Joe smirked. “No, I’m not. You liar.” “I’m not lying. I only speak the truth.”

You rolled your eyes. “Truth, my foot.” You scoffed. “What’d you say?” “Nothing.” “Liar.” “No, I only speak the truth.” You copied L.Joe. “Yah. Don’t steal my line.” “Too bad.” You stuck out your tongue and laughed.

L.Joe stared at your laughing face. *She’s so beautiful. I’m going to cherish this very moment with you. ~~~~-ah, I still love you. Do you know that? I love you.*

“Byunghun oppa, why are you staring at me?” You waved your hand in front of L.Joe’s face. “Huh? Oh nothing.” L.Joe blinked. “You okay?” “Yea.” L.Joe smiled. You nodded.

L.Joe quickly let go of you and stole the water gun. He started to shoot at you. “Ah!” You screamed. “Revenge!” L.Joe laughed.

You quickly ran away and hid behind Chunji, who was the closest to you. “Chunji oppa, help me. Byunghun oppa is going to attack me.” You said breathless. Chunji laughed. “Don't worry, I’ll protect my cute dongsaeng.” Chunji smiled. “Thanks Chunji oppa.” You hugged Chunji’s arm tightly. L.Joe was now in front of Chunji.

“~~~~-ah, hiding behind hyung isn’t going to save you.” L.Joe smirked. “I don’t care. I just want to stay away from you.” You stuck out your tongue. “Well if you don’t care then come out.” L.Joe mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter