Untold Confession

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up but feeling some weight on your bed. You turned and covered your head with your blanket. Then suddenly someone started to jump on your bed. You squeezed your eyes with them closed. The jumping continued. You grew annoyed so you quickly sat up.

“Yah!” You shouted, having the person fall off your bed and land on the ground with a thud. You glared at the person on the floor. “Yah unnie!”

“Yah! You didn’t have to shout and scare me!” IU shot back, standing up, rubbing her . “That’s what you get for waking me up.” You stuck out your tongue. “Well, I guess you don’t want to do your exams anymore then.” IU said walking towards the door. “Oh crap. I totally forgot about that.” You looked at your clock.

It read six fifty-nin a.m. Your eyes widen. “Crap.” You quickly got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. You did your daily routine quickly. You put on a pair of skinny jeans and a black hoodie, grabbed your bag then headed downstairs.

“I’m off.” You grabbed a bagel, put on your shoes and left the house. You ran to the bus stop. When the bus came, you got on, nibbling on your bagel.

When you arrived at school, there was still a little bit of time to study so you took a spot under a tree. You quickly studied for your classes. It was the last day of the quarter and you had all your tests today. Eight tests that you had to pass.

You quickly looked over your notes for each class. You prayed that you would remember them and not fail any of your tests.

Then the bell rang. You quickly packed your things and headed to your first class.

Eight hours later, you walked out of school. “Aigoo.” You patted your sore shoulders and rotated your head. “I’m glad we’re finally done with those tests.” IU smiled stretching her arms. “Tell me about it. One hour in each class and taking a test. Man… I swear my is numb.” Chunji frowned.

You and IU laughed. “We didn’t need to know that Chunji oppa.” You laughed. Chunji shrugged. “Well, I thought I should let you guys know.” You and IU rolled your eyes.

“~~~~-ah!” Gongchan called. You turned around and smiled. “Hey Channie oppa.” you waved. Gongchan ran up to you.

“Are you coming tomorrow?” Gongchan asked. “Yup.” You nodded happily. “I leave at three p.m., so you better be there.” “I won’t be late. Don’t worry.” You rolled your eyes.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. I have some last minute stuff to do.” Gongchan waved and left. “Bye.” You waved.

Once Gongchan was gone, you turned to IU and Chunji, who both had on puzzled looks.

“What?” You blinked. “Where’s Gongchan going?” IU asked. “Uh… England.” You replied. “What?! England?!” Both IU and Chunji shouted with wide eyes. You covered your ears. “Yah. You guys don’t need to shout.” You frowned. “Sorry.” IU and Chunji apologized.

You shook your head. “You said Gongchan’s leaving to England? Tomorrow?” IU asked. You nodded. “But why?” Chunji asked. “He said that his dad wanted him to study aboard for his family business.” You explained. IU and Chunji nodded in understanding. “Well, I’ll be going then.” You waved and walked towards the bus stop. IU and Chunji waved and went their separate ways.

While going to the bus stop, you bumped into someone. “Oof.” You fell on your . “Are you okay?” The person asked extending their hand. “Yeah, I'm fine.” You grabbed the person’s hand and they helped you up. “Thank you.” You bowed. The person chuckled. You looked up.

“Omo. Baek Hyun oppa.” You gasped. Baek Hyun smiled. “I’m glad that you still remember me.” “How could I forget you Baek Hyun oppa? That reminds me. I never got to properly thank you for being there for me, so thank you.” You bowed. “You don’t need to thank me.” Baek Hyun waved his hands. You rolled your eyes. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter