Who are you to me?

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up with the sun shining threw the window and someone breathing on you.

You slowly open your eyes, and gasped at what you saw. L.Joe’s face was inches away from yours. You quickly straightened up with you hand over your mouth. You didn’t want to make any sound that could cause L.Joe to wake up.

You stood up and went to the bathroom. You washed your face but couldn’t brush your teeth so you rinsed your mouth multiple times. After that, you braided your hair to the side. Once you were done, you went out.

L.Joe was still sleeping, so you decided to get some fresh air. You grabbed your phone and headed out.

It was a little chilly in the morning since fall was here. You wrapped your arms around yourself to keep warm. You liked the shining sun that was beginning to rise. A small cheerful smile planted on your face while you were walking, after walking for forty-five minutes, you decided to go back to L.Joe’s room.

Surprisingly, when you reached L.Joe’s room you heard some laughter. You raised an eyebrow a little confused. You opened the door and slowly crept into the room.

The laughter was now louder than before. You recognized the laughing voice. *Chunji oppa.* You smiled as you continued to walk.

“Oh ~~~~ noona.” Niel turned around and saw you. “Hey guys.” You waved. “Whoa. What’s my lovely dongsaeng doing here?” Chunji wrapped an arm around you. You giggled. “Hi to you too Chunji oppa.”

“You say hello to Chunji but not me?” CAP pouted. You giggled. “Hi CAP oppa.” You greeted. “There we go.” CAP chuckled. You smiled and shook your head.

You felt someone staring at you so you looked at who is was. L.Joe was staring at you with a blank face. You didn’t like that look that he was giving you, so you pushed it aside and put on a smile.

“Hey Byunghun oppa.” You smiled. L.Joe blinked a couple of times before giving you a light nod. “Noona, what are you doing here” Changjo asked snapping you out of your thoughts. “Yeah ~~~~-ah, what are you doing here?” Chunji raised an eyebrow.

“Oh. Uh…I watched Byunghun oppa yesterday.” You replied. Chunji and Changjo nodded then Chunji looked at you with wide eyes. “So you were here last night?!” Chunji almost screamed.

*She was here watching me?* L.Joe gazed at you.

“Who are you?” L.Joe asked confused. Everyone looked over at him. “H-hyung.” Ricky stuttered. “Who are you?” L.Joe asked again, but coldly this time.

You were frozen on the spot. You stared blankly at L.Joe. *No. Byunghun oppa wouldn’t forget me. He wouldn’t, would he?*

“Yah. I’m talking to you.” L.Joe snapped, making you go back to reality. “L.Joe don’t yell at her.” CAP frowned. L.Joe rolled his eyes. “I don’t care, I just want an answer.” “If you want an answer then you should ask nicely, idiot.” “Whatever.”

“~~~~-ah, are you okay?” Chunji wrapped an arm around you, supporting you. You gave him a weak smile and nodded.

“Noona.” Ricky said softly. You looked over at him and gave him a weak smile. Then you shifted your gaze to L.Joe.

“Hello, I'm ~~~~.” You bowed. “~~~~?” L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows. Tears were filling your eyes. You quickly wiped them away.

“~~~~-ah.” Chunji said softly. “Chunji oppa, I should get going.” You smiled weakly. “Are you sure you're okay?” You nodded. “I’ll be going.” You bowed. Your eyes met L.Joe’s.

“L.Joe-ssi, I hope you get better soon.” You bowed and left.

L.Joe felt a slight pain in his head when you called him ‘L.Joe-ssi’.

“L.Joe do you really not remember her?” CAP asked. L.Joe shook his head. “Who is she anyway?”

Teen Top (expect L.Joe) exchanged glances with each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter