You're my happiness

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly turned around. Your eyes widen at who you saw standing not too far from you and Gongchan. You were speechless and confused at what was happening.

“Yo!” Gongchan called with a nod. The person responded with a nodded. You turned back to Gongchan.

“Channie oppa, what does this mean?” You asked still confused. “Didn’t I tell you to turn around and look for your happiness?” Gongchan asked amused. You nodded. “I did and…” You turned back to face the person then back to Gongchan.

“But Channie oppa, are you sure?” You asked. Gongchan shrugged. “It’s all up to you now ~~~~-ah. I can’t help you anymore. I have to go before my plane leaves without me.” Gongchan patted your shoulder and headed towards the gate.

He turned around and walked backwards. “See you ~~~~-ah. Like I said turn around and look for your happiness.” Gongchan waved. “Yo! Watch after my ~~~~-ah! Don’t let her cry anymore! I think she’s cried enough for today!” Gongchan shouted.

“Channie oppa.” You called. Gongchan smiled at you. “~~~~-ah take care!” Then he gazed at the person behind you.

“Yah L.Joe! You better not make her cry or I’ll come back and take her away!” Gongchan laughed. “You don’t need to worry about anything! I’ve got it covered!” L.Joe shouted back. Gongchan nodded and turned back so that now his back was facing you and L.Joe.

“Yo Gongchan!” L.Joe called. Gongchan looked up at L.Joe. “Thanks!” Gongchan nodded and handed the flight attendant his ticket. Before stepping into the long hallway, Gongchan turned around and waved. You gave him your biggest smile and waved.

“Bye Channie oppa!” You waved. Gongchan nodded and continued to walk into the hallway.

You and L.Joe watched Gongchan walk into the hallway. Once he was gone, you turned around and looked at L.Joe.

*Channie oppa said to turn around and look for my happiness. But when I turned around I saw Byunghun oppa smiling at me. Does that…does that mean that Byunghun oppa is my happiness?* You thought. 

L.Joe smiled and walked towards you. “~~~~-ah.” L.Joe called, snapping you out of your thoughts. “Huh?” You blinked. “Shall we go?” You slowly nodded and headed out of the airport with L.Joe at your side.

When you reached outside, you stopped and turned around to face L.Joe. He stopped right in front of you and raised an eyebrow.

“Why did you stop?” L.Joe asked. “How did you know Channie oppa was leaving?” You asked getting straight to the point. L.Joe chuckled. “I’m hungry; can we get something to eat before I explain anything?” L.Joe put a hand on his stomach and did his puppy eyes.

You couldn’t stand his puppy eyes so you gave in. “Fine.” You mumbled. L.Joe smiled, grabbed your wrist and dragged you to his car. When you guys got to his car, he started the engine and drove off to a nearby ice cream shop.

L.Joe parked the car and got out. He quickly ran to your side and opened the door for you, before you could do it yourself. You got out of the car. “Thanks.” You thanked and looked up at the ice cream shop.

“This is where you want to eat?” You raised an eyebrow, pointing to the café. “Yup.” L.Joe beamed and dragged you in the ice cream shop.

He chose a table in the back, where you guys could have your privacy. “You sit and wait here, while I go get us our ice cream.” L.Joe said before leaving you and ordering your ice creams.

After waiting for five minutes, L.Joe finally came back and with ice cream. You smiled widely when you saw your ice cream.

“Here you go.” L.Joe said handing you your ice cream. “Thank you.” You beamed before your ice cream. L.Joe chuckled at your cute reaction.

You continued to your ice cream, forgetting about L.Joe, who was watching you eat your ice cream. You were so excited to eat your ice cream that you got some stuck at the corner of your lip. L.Joe grabbed a napkin and wiped it off for you.

You gasped at the sudden action. L.Joe chuckled. “You’re like a child, who is tasting ice cream for the first time.” L.Joe teased. “Yah. I am not.” You denied. L.Joe shrugged and continued to eat his ice cream.

You suddenly remembered why you were with L.Joe. “So…how did you know that Channie oppa was leaving for England today?” You asked your ice cream.

L.Joe looked up at you. “He called me.” L.Joe replied bluntly. You put down your ice cream. “Channie oppa called you? Why?” L.Joe shrugged. “I received his call last night and he told me to go to the airport and three p.m. so that’s what I did.” L.Joe explained.

“And you actually went? I thought you and Channie oppa hated each other?” You asked. L.Joe laughed. You furrowed your eyebrows. “Yah. I’m serious. I’m not kidding.” You frowned.

“Sorry. Here I’ll explain.” “Please do.” “Gongchan and I did have our differences but we got over it. We’re not like best friends or anything but we’re on good terms.” You nodded.

“So you and Channie oppa don’t hate each other?” L.Joe nodded his ice cream. You made an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter