Unknown

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got my heart. JYP. Take my heart. 2PM. follow your soul. Let’s go. Nowa nuni majuchin gu sungan. Gu jamkkani nomu gilosso. Nomanul gidaryoon gu shigun. Jodumdo akkapji anasso Yeah.

BEEP BEEP. One missed call.

 

“Aish. Why isn’t this girl picking up?” Wooyoung frowned looking at his phone. “~~~~-ah’s not picking up?” IU turned to Wooyoung. Wooyoung nodded. “Maybe because it’s you that’s why she’s not picking up.” IU laughed.“Yah.” Wooyoung pouted. IU continued to laugh. “Yah.” Wooyoung pouted again. “Okay, okay, I’ll call ~~~~-ah this time. She’ll pick up, I know it.” IU pulled out her phone and dialed your number.

 

Nunmuri chaollaso gogael duro. Huruji mothage tto saljjak uso. Naege wae ironunji musun marul hanunji. Onul haetton modun maljo hanul wiro. Hanbondo mothaeton mal ulmyonso hal jurun na mallatton mal.

BEEP BEEP. One missed call.

 

“Oh. That’s weird.” IU furrowed her eyebrows. “What? Is she not picking up?” IU nodded “and you said it was me that she didn’t pick up.” Wooyoung laughed. “Yah.” IU slapped Wooyoung’s arm. “Ow, that hurts.” Wooyoung rubbed his arm. IU rolled her eyes. “Let's go, ~~~~-ah’s probably sleeping or out taking pictures.” IU continued walking towards your house. “Yes ma'am.” Wooyoung ran up beside IU and laced his hand with hers. She smiled at him.

When they reached the house, your phone started to ring.

Baby I’m sorry, we go the better.  Ijen bonaelge love together. Modun ge byonhaetjiman oh nonun obtjiman. Every night every night you~

“Oh. That’s ~~~~-ah’s ringtone but where is it coming from?” Wooyoung looked around. “There.” IU pointed to your bag that was next to the wall of the gate.

IU and Wooyoung looked at each other then ran towards your bag.

“What’s ~~~~-ah’s bag doing here?” Wooyoung picked up your bag. Your phone kept ringing.

Baby I’m sorry, we go the better.  Ijen bonaelge love together. Modun ge byonhaetjiman oh nonun obtjiman. Every night every night you~

Wooyoung searched your bag for your phone. He finally found it and answered it.

“Hello?” Wooyoung answered. “Yah! ~~~~-ah, what took you so long to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter