Start of a new friendship

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You little witch! How dare you head me?! Do you know who I am?!" Suho roared. You flinched at his loud voice. "No." You shook your head. Suho smirked. "Well, I guess now you'll know." He raised his hand ready to slap you when someone grabbed his arm. Suho turned to see who it was. He furrowed his eyebrow.

"Yah Baekhyun let go." Suho frowned "Suho hyung don't hit her." Baekhyun said calmly. "Did you not see what this little witch did to me?" "I saw but that doesn't mean you can hit her. She's a girl." Baekhyun empathized the word 'girl'. "And?" Suho asked annoyed. "And we don't hit girls." Baekhyun pointed out.

"Suho hyung, I think Baekhyun hyung is right. We don't hit girls." Sehun said walking up to Baekhyun and Suho. "Whatever." Suho pulled away from Baekhyun's grip and walked away. "Yah Suho hyung, you still didn't show me how to play silent ." Sehun ran after Su Ho. "It's because of Baekhyun that I couldn't show you."

Sehun pouted. "Yah thanks Baekhyun hyung. Now I don't get to know how to play silent ." "Yah Sehun, it's not a good game to play any way. Suho hyung is just crazy for picking that game." Baekhyun frowned. "Yah I heard that!" Suho shouted from the far corner. "Good because it's true." "You're a just a big softie that's why you're never fun to be around with!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned back to you.

Your head was hanging. You were exhausted. Baekhyun bent down in front of you. You lifted up your head and looked at Baekhyun . He gave you a small smile, which you returned with a lopsided smile.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked full of concern. You nodded slowly. "Sorry for my hyung. He's not usually like this." Baekhyun apologized. "No, it's okay, I probably pushed his button." You slowly shook your head.

Baekhyun took a closer look at you. He saw your bruised cheeks with dry tear stains on them, and your dry, crackled lips. A flow of pity washed over him. He felt bad for you. He didn't know what you did to deserve this kind of treatment but he knew that whatever it wasn't you shouldn't have been treated this way.

You noticed Baekhyun staring at you. You saw in his eyes that there was pity for you.

"I don't need your pity." You said coldly. Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head. "I'm not going to pity you." Baekhyun defended himself. "Your eyes says it all. You don't need to pity me. I don't want it or need it." Baekhyun nodded in understanding.

"I'm Baekhyun, by the way." Baekhyun stuck out his hand. You looked at his hand and chuckled. He raised an eyebrow. "Why are you laughing?" "Sorry, but I can't shake your hand." You motioned to your tied hands. Baekhyun chuckled. "Sorry, I forgot about those."

Baekhyun went behind you and untied your hands. You rubbed your wrist but winced at the pain. Your wrists were red, since they've been tied up for a long time now. Baekhyun saw your red wrists. He quickly grabbed them.

"Ah." You winced. "Oh, sorry, do they hurt?" Baekhyun bent down in front of you, still holding your wrist but gently. You nodded pulling your wrist away from Baekhyun's grip. Baekhyun gazed into your eyes. "How long have you been here?" "Ever since this afternoon." You replied.

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "That long? No wonder your wrists are super red. You need to put medicine on them fast so that they'll heal." Baekhyun  stood up but you stopped him. "Baekhyun-ssi there's no need for that." "How can you say that when your wrists look like that?" Baekhyun raised his voice.

You flinched a little bit. Baekhyun saw and calmed down. "Sorry." You shook your head. "It's okay." "Are you sure you don't want any ointment for your wrist?" Baekhyun pointed to your wrists. You look down at them then up at Baekhyun. "Yeah, I'm sure." You nodded smiling.

Then you noticed that there were four guys watching you and Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed you were staring at something so he followed your gaze. It landed on his friends. He smiled and turned to face them.

"Yah come here!" Baekhyun called.

The four guys looked at each other then walked towards you and Baekhyun. When they got there, they looked at you then at Baekhyun.

"Introduce yourselves." Baekhyun nudged the cute tall baby face guy. He smiled and faced you. "Hello I'm Sehun." He bowed. "Kai." "Nice to meet you. I'm D.O." "Hello. Chanyeol here." "And that over there is our hyung Suho." Sehun pointed over to Suho in the corner. You nodded. They all looked at you.

"I'm ~~~~." You bowed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter