A family breakfast

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys didn’t notice that you guys were kissing for a long time until you guys became breathless. You pulled away and took deep breaths, as did L.Joe. You had a big smile on your face. L.Joe chuckled. You turned to L.Joe and raised an eyebrow.

“What’s so funny?” You asked. “Nothing.” L.Joe replied. “You liar. Now tell me what’s so funny.” You scooted closer to L.Joe. “I’m serious. It’s nothing.” “Huh. I bet it isn’t.” “Well then how would you know if I was lying or not.” “I just know.” You said in a ‘duh’ tone. “Huh. I’ve changed over this past year so if I was you, I wouldn’t be so confident.”

You scoffed. “Yeah right. I don’t see or sense anything different about you.” “Is that right?” L.Joe arched a brow. You nodded, “Yup.” “Well, you know what.” “What?” “Never mind.” L.Joe laughed.

“Yah. Why are you laughing now?” You slapped L.Joe’s arm. L.Joe just laughed and shook his head. “Yah.” You kept slapping L.Joe arm.

He suddenly stopped laughing and grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug. He hugged you tight. “Y-yah.” You stuttered.

L.Joe rested his chin on your shoulder. “~~~~-ah, I really love you. There isn’t anything in this world that could replace my love for you. It’s infinite.” You smiled and tightly hugged L.Joe.

“Byunghun oppa, I really don’t know what I’m feeling now. I’m so confused.” You frowned. L.Joe chuckled and squeezed you in his hug. You snuggled into L.Joe’s chest.

“You just have to decide the direction that makes you happy.” L.Joe advised. You nodded.

L.Joe pulled away and held your shoulders. He had a smile on his face, which you returned. “Byunghun oppa, you seem better now.” “I am actually. Because of you.” You blushed. L.Joe chuckled. “You look cute when you blush.” “Yah.” You slapped L.Joe’s arm. “Okay. You look adorable then.” You slapped L.Joe’s arm again.

“Byunghun oppa, I think you should go home. It’s eleven thirty.” You looked at the clock then at L.Joe. “But I want to stay with you.” L.Joe pouted. You shook your head. “You have to go,a Byunghun oppa. I don’t know when oppa will come back.” You stood up, but was pulled down and landed on L.Joe’s lap. “Yah Byunghun oppa.” You struggled getting out of L.Joe grasp. “Can we watch a movie before I go?” L.Joe asked.

You turned your head back to L.Joe and asked, “If we watch a movie, you’ll leave after it?” L.Joe nodded. “Promise?” You stuck out your pinky. L.Joe chuckled. “I promise.” L.Joe laced his pinky with yours. “Good. I don’t want to get in trouble because of you.” You got up and searched for a movie to watch.

You found a romantic-comedy to watch. You put it on and went to sat next to L.Joe. He laid his head on your lap. You looked down and a small smile came on your face. “Byunghun oppa.” “Your legs are so comfortable.” L.Joe positioned himself more comfortable on your lap. You laughed and slapped L.Joe’s arm. “Stop slapping me. I’m going to get a bruise because of you.” L.Joe rubbed his arm. “I hope you do.” You smiled. “Shh. You’re messing up the movie.” L.Joe pointed to the movie. You rolled your eyes and watched the movie.

An hour and half later, you and L.Joe had fallen asleep. Your head was hung down, while L.Joe slept on your lap.

Then the door opened. Your parents and Wooyoung came walking in. They skidded to a stop when they saw you and L.Joe sleeping. They exchanged confused looks.

“What’s going on here?” Your dad asked quietly walking over to you and L.Joe. “I don’t know either. Are they together again?” Your mom asked staring at you and L.Joe. Then they looked at Wooyoung. “Don’t look at me. I didn’t know that he was over. When I called her, she said she was alone.” Wooyoung raised up his hands.

A small smile came across yours and L.Joe’s lips. Your parents and Wooyoung softened at the smiles. “They’re so cute together. I don’t see the reason why they can’t be together again.” Your mom smiled. “Umma, ~~~~-ah’s still with Gongchan so she can’t just leave him.” Wooyoung reminded. Your mom nodded, “But why did our Agiya and Byunghun-ah break up in the first place? I’m not trying to say that I don’t like Gongchan-ah but I prefer Byunghun-ah. ~~~~-ah was so happy with him and she seems happy with him now.” Your mom pointed out.

Wooyoung and your dad looked at you and L.Joe’s smiling face. “They do look good together.” Your dad smiled. “I agree. About them breaking up, I don’t even know the reason myself. ~~~~-ah never told me why, I don’t think IU even knows.” Wooyoung sighed. “Well, it doesn’t matter anymore. We should let them rest.” Your mom walked over to the closet and pulled out a blanket for you and L.Joe.

Then all three of them went up stairs to get ready for bed.

The next morning you woke up, rubbing your eyes. You rubbed your neck because it hurt. Then you felt something heavy on your lap. You looked down and saw that L.Joe was sleeping peacefully on your lap. You smiled and ran your hand through L.Joe’s hair. Then you caressed his cheek. He stirred and you froze.

He rubbed his eyes and sleepily looked up at you. “Good morning.” You greeted. “Morning.” L.Joe greeted sleepily. “Did you sleep well?” “No, it was so uncomfortable here.” “Yah.” You slapped L.Joe’s arm. L.Joe laughed. “I’m just kidding. I slept like a baby.” You smiled.

L.Joe sat up and stretched. You looked at L.Joe and chuckled. L.Joe raised an eyebrow. “What’s so funny?” “You look adorable in the morning.” You pointed to L.Joe. “Yah, I am not adorable.” L.Joe frowned crossing his arms. “Yes you are.” You nodded. “No I’m not.” “Yes you are.” “No I’m not.” You nodded and stood up.

“I’m not arguing with you anymore. This argument isn’t going to go anywhere.” You smiled and headed to your room. “Yah what about me?” L.Joe stood up and followed you. You stopped and turned around to face L.Joe. “What about you?” “I smell and I need to shower.” “Then go home.” You pointed to the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter