Finding out...

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning L.Joe and Gongchan woke up extra early. They got ready and headed to school. They wanted to go early to look for Bora. They want to know where you are. Though both of them had no idea what the other was doing.

Both L.Joe and Gongchan reached school and was surprised to see each other so early in the morning.

“What are you doing here?” L.Joe and Gongchan asked pointing to one another. Then they both rubbed their neck. “To look for Bora.” L.Joe admitted. “You are too?” Gongchan pointed at L.Joe with wide eyes. “Uh… yeah. I want to know where ~~~~-ah is.”

Gongchan narrowed his eyes at L.Joe. “Why are you giving me that look?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow. “Why do you care for ~~~~-ah so much?” Gongchan asked suspiciously. “Uh… because ~~~~-ah’s my friend and I care for my friend.” L.Joe replied.

Gongchan raised an eyebrow. “So you don’t have any feeling towards her than friends?” “You’ve got to be kidding me. Of course I still love ~~~~-ah. There isn’t a day when I do not love her. I’ll always love her.” L.Joe said boldly and walked inside the gate.

Gongchan was left standing there dumbfounded. L.Joe had just admitted that he still love you and he’ll always love you.

*What if ~~~~-ah still loves L.Joe. What’s going to happen between us? No. She doesn’t love him. She loves me. She won’t leave me and go back to him when he broke her heart. She loves me.* Gongchan repeated to himself over and over again while walking to class.

An hour later, IU and Wooyoung got to school.

“I’ll pick you up later.” Wooyoung pecked IU’s lips. “Okay.” IU weakly smiled. “Don’t think about ~~~~-ah’s problem too much. You’ll get a headache and I don’t want my lovely girlfriend with a headache.” Wooyoung squeezed IU’s hand. “Aigoo Wooyoung oppa.” IU hit Wooyoung’s arm. Wooyoung chuckled. IU shook her head. “I’ll try not to think about it.” IU smiled “Okay then, try not to think about it”

IU nodded. “Well, I’ve got to go now or I’ll be late for my first class.” Wooyoung pecked IU’s lips and headed to the bus stop. “See you later oppa.” IU waved. Wooyoung smiled and waved.

IU turned back to walk into the gate when someone called her name, “IU!” She turned around to see who called her. IU forced a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter