Annyeong-hasaeyo Teen Top-inmida

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You checked the time. It was now three p.m. You grabbed your phone and headed out.

“Yah. Where are you going now? You just got back.” Wooyoung said walking out of the bathroom. “Somewhere, so I’ll be back later.” You said rushing out the house. “Yah!” Wooyoung shouted after you but you were already out of the house.

You headed to IU’s house, since you’ve missed her so much. When you got to her house, she wasn’t home though. You left her house and thought about where she could be so you decided to text her with your new phone.

To: IU

Hey. Where are you?

No signature

You waited a couple of minutes, and then IU replied back.

To:???

Who’s this?

-IU

“Aish. This girl.” You sighed. “I guess I’ll just go find her with my luck then.” You started to head for the park that you used to go to. When you got there, a big smile spread across your face. “I’ve missed this place a lot.”

Just when you were about to turn around you spotted IU. She was sitting by herself on a bench. It seemed like she was waiting for someone. So you started walking towards her.

Now you were behind her. “Boo.” You said to her ear. IU jumped up and turned around. “Yah!” You started to laugh and straightened up. “Yah! ~~~~-ah! I almost got a heart attack you know.” IU frowned, while you continued to laugh. “It’s not that funny.” “Yes it is.” You nodded while laughing. “Yah. No it’s not. You can stop laughing now.” IU pouted but you continued to laugh.

Then IU’s eyes rounded. “Omo. ~~~~-ah!” IU shouted. You stopped laughing and looked at IU. “Yes?” “You’re back!” IU rushed to you and hugged you tightly. You laughed. “It took you long enough to notice. Oppa had the same reaction.” You hugged IU back.

IU pulled away and held your shoulders. “Yah. When did you come back? I thought you weren’t supposed to be back yet.” “I came back today. And I wanted to come early and surprise everyone.” You smiled. “You know you could have called me to come and pick you up.” “I know but I wanted to surprise you and everyone else.” You smiled. IU pulled you into a hug again. “I’ve missed you so much. Senior year was so boring without you.” You chuckled. “I’ve missed you too. Senior year in America was scary at first but I got used to it so it was fun. I really enjoyed my time in America.” You smiled.

“So where are you going to?” IU asked pulling away. “I don’t know. Probably walk around and look around Seoul again. Oh, how I missed Seoul.” You smiled looking around. “So have you seen L.Joe or Gongchan yet?” You shook your head. “No, I haven’t. But I will sooner or later.” IU nodded.

“Oh guess what I found out today.” You turned to IU. “What did you find out today?” IU raised an eyebrow. “That oppa finally got himself a girlfriend.” You laughed. IU stiffened. “I wonder who the unlucky girl is.” You continued to laugh. “Haha. Yeah me too.” IU faked laughed. “He didn’t want to tell me so I’m going to find out on my own.” You faced IU. “You wanna help me?”

IU blinked. “H-help you?” IU stuttered. “Yeah. I want to know who this girl is.” You nodded. IU took a deep breath. “~~~~-ah, I have to tell you something?” You raised an eyebrow. “What is it? I hope you’re not pregnant.” IU chuckled. “No. It’s not that.” You sighed in relief. “Thank goodness because I was about to say ‘girl, what have you gotten yourself in’. But going on, what did you want to tell me?” “Well, uh, I… know whose Wooyoung’s girlfriend is.” IU said softly. “What? Really? Who is she?”

IU took in a deep breath. “…Me.” “Oh really. Okay, now I c- wait, what?! You’re going out with oppa?!” You shouted standing up. IU nodded. “Yah. When did this happen?” You asked calming down. “Three months a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter