A talk with oppa... then a day with Se Hun

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You came home to an anxious Wooyoung pacing around the living room. “~~~~-ah!” Wooyoung ran towards you, giving you a big hug. “Op-pa… I… can’t breathe.” You choked. Wooyoung pulled away and frowned.

“Chunji told me what happened. I live with you but yet I didn’t notice anything. I’m such a bad oppa.” Wooyoung hung his head and sighed. “No, you’re not a bad oppa. You’re the best oppa I could ever ask for.” You smiled trying to cheer Wooyoung up. Wooyoung shook his head.

“I didn’t notice that you weren’t eating or sleeping properly. Good oppas actually take care of their dongsaengs but I don’t. I’m such a bad oppa.” Wooyoung plopped down onto the couch. You shook your head and sat down next to Wooyoung.

“Oppa, you’re the best. Come one, don’t be grumpy.” You pouted. “I’m not the best because you fainted and I couldn’t’ even visit you.” Wooyoung ran his hand through his hair. “I’m such a bad oppa. You deserve a better oppa than me.”

You giggled shaking your head. “Oppa, no you’re not. You’re the best oppa in the world. I wouldn’t ask for anyone better than you, oppa.” You cooed. Wooyoung chuckled. “Am I really the best oppa in the world?” You nodded. “Yes you are.” “Really? They best of the best?” You nodded again. “You’re the best of the best oppa in the world.” You said rolling your eyes.

Wooyoung laughed. “I’m glad I’m the best of the best, but can you tell me something?” “Anything for the best oppa ever.” “Why haven’t you been eating and sleeping properly?”

*Oh gosh dang it! Oppa, you sneaky oppa. Making me say all those stuff and you ask me this dumb question again? Guess what. I’m not telling.* You laughed evilly in your head.

“Yah. What do you keep smiling about?” Wooyoung flicked your forehead. “Ah, that hurts.” You pouted, rubbing your forehead. “Now tell me. I’m waiting.” Wooyoung leaned back on the couch. You sighed. “Fine, since you’re such a pain.” You mumbled the last part. “I’m a what?” “Nothing.” You said innocently.

Wooyoung shook his head. “Okay now tell me.” “Okay.” You sighed. “Oh yeah. Oppa, did you know that Channie oppa is leaving Korea?” “What? Gongchan’s leaving?” Wooyoung shot out of his slouching position, forgetting about your problem.

*Oppa, you fell for my trick. Avoiding the question again. I’m such a genius* You did a mental victory dance.

You nodded. “Yeah, Channie oppa’s going aboard to England. Mr. Shik is having Channie oppa go so that Channie oppa can learn more about international business.” You explained. Wooyoung nodded.

“Can I accompany Channie oppa to the airport? Because I already told him I would. Please oppa. Please~” You pleaded with your puppy eyes. “Go head. You might as will go since you already told him so.” Wooyoung pushed your forehead with his forefinger. You pouted. “Oppa.” Wooyoung laughed.

“Well, I’m gonna go shower.” You stood up and ran up o your room. Wooyoung watched you g up to your room, then he remembered.

“Aish. ~~~~-ah! You tricked me! You changed the topic on purpose!” Wooyoung shouted.

You giggled hearing Wooyoung shout from downstairs. You grabbed your towel and went to the bathroom.

When you finished showering, your phone beeped. (A/N: Chunji gave all your stuff to Wooyoung when he told Wooyoung what happened to you).

To: ~~~~ noona

Hi noona. Do you want to hang out? I haven’t hung out with you in a long time. Reply asap please.

-Se Hun

You giggled at the message, then quickly replied.

To: Se Hun

Sure why not. I’ve missed hanging out with you. Where do you want to meet?

-~~~~

To: ~~~~ noona

Blue Bunny Shop. ^^

-Se Hun

To: Se Hun

I’ll be there in 20 minutes.

-~~~

You threw your phone on your bed and quickly dressed into leggings and a sweater. You grabbed your phone and wallet and headed downstairs.

Wooyoung turned his head and raised an eyebrow. “Where are you going now?” Wooyoung asked. “I’ll be back. Bye oppa.” You put on your black Nike and ran out of the house.

“Where is she going?” Wooyoung starched his head, and then went back to watching ‘Strong Heart’.

You got to the bus stop and waited for the bus. After two minutes of waiting, the bus came. You got on and saw down, since there weren’t many people. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter