Last time together before departure

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next morning at eight. You did your regular routine and dressed in skinny jeans and a plain white v-neck with a dark gray cardigan over it. You headed downstairs and grabbed something to eat. After eating you looked up at the clock. It read 8:45am.

Your parents were at another business trip, while Wooyoung was still sleeping bed. You sighed and headed to the leaving room. You the TV and flipped through the channels. You stopped and watched a drama that is airing.

For the next three hours you continued to watch the drama. When the last episode of the drama was about to end, your phone beeped. You got a message.

To: ~~~~

Yah! Where are you?! I thought you said you were going to be here early?! ):<

-Gongchan

Your eyes widen and looked at the clock. It was 12:35pm. “Omo.” You got up, turned off the TV, put on your shoes, and left the house. While walking to the bus stop, you texted Gongchan back.

To: Channie oppa

Sorry, I lost track of time. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.

-~~~~

To: ~~~~

You better hurry before I leave without saying goodbye. Don’t blame me because I already warned you.

-Gongchan

You rolled your eyes as you arrived at the bus stop. You got on the bus and took a seat.

To: Channie oppa

Okay, you bossy oppa. I’m on the bus heading to the airport right now.

-~~~~

To: ~~~~

I’ll be waiting for you then. (:

-Gongchan

“Bipolar.” You scoffed putting your phone away.

After twenty minutes, you arrived at Incheon airport. You called Gongchan.

“Hello?” Gongchan answered. “Channie oppa, I’m here. Which gate are you at?” You asked looking around. But before Gongchan could answer, he saw you walking around trying to find him so he crept up on you.

Gongchan was taking so long to answer you that you grew impatient. “Yah. Channie oppa, where are you?” You asked irritated. “Right behind you.” Gongchan smiled and hung up.

You quickly spun around and saw Gongchan standing behind you. You smiled. “Channie oppa.” “~~~~-ah.” You ran to Gongchan and hugged him. He hugged you back.

“I’m glad that you came.” Gongchan said pulling away. “I wouldn’t miss it for anything.” You beamed. “So, now that I’m here, what should we do? I mean we have like,” You looked at your watch. “I don’t know, about two and a half hours before you depart.” You looked up at Gongchan, who shrugged. “It doesn’t matter. As long as it’s with you then I’m fine.” Gongchan winked.

You slapped Gongchan’s arm. “I’m serious.” “Yeah, I am too.” Gongchan smiled. You shook your head while smiling. “I guess we could walk around and see the stores.” You tapped your chin. “Okay, let’s do that then.” Gongchan grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the closest store.

For the next two and a half hours, you and Gongchan walked around, talked, and took pictures and such so that Gongchan would have memories of you when he’s in England.

“Passengers to England please board the plane.” The announcement called.

“Well, that’s my cue. I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter