Just a regular day

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you got home you quickly ran into your room. Your mom came out of the kitchen to see you running past her. She watched you run up the stairs and hear your door close.

“Agiya.” Your mom said sadly then went back into the kitchen.

After closing the door, you slid down and leaned against the door. You touched your lips and thought about what just happened. A small smile crept across your lip.

“Byunghun oppa.” You shook your head. “No, ~~~~, you aren’t suppose to be smiling or thinking about this with another guy. You should only be thinking about Channie oppa and not Byunghun oppa.” You hit your head with your hand. “Ow.” You rubbed your head and looked at your hand. “Oh. I forgot I had Byunghun oppa’s phone.” You put the phone on the floor and stared at it.

You pulled your knees up to your chest and hugged them. “What's going on? Channie oppa and I are fading while Byunghun oppa and I are becoming closer. What's happening?” You rested your chin on your knees. “I don’t want to choose between Channie oppa and Byunghun oppa. Why does love have to be so complicated?” You ruffled your hair in frustration.

You let out a long sigh. “A bath sounds really nice right now.” You got up grabbed the phone, put it on your desk and then headed to the bathroom. You the water and filled the tub with warm water. After filling it up half way, you stepped into in and relax. “This bath is the best.” You smiled closing your eyes.

After twenty minutes in the bathroom, you came out and wore your pajamas then headed to bed. You snuggled in your bed and turned off the light. You yawned and smiled.

“Byunghun oppa.” You mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

--------

Knock Knock

“Agiya, wake up or you’ll be late.” Your mom knocked on your door. “Mm.” You mumbled sitting up rubbing your eyes. You looked at you clock and it read seven twenty-five a.m. “Oh crap.” You scrambled out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

You did your daily routine. You wore skinny jeans and a loose plain white v-neck. You shoved all the things you needed for school in your bag and started to head downstairs, when yoy bumped into your desk and something fell. You looked at the ground.

“Oh. Byunghun oppa’s phone, I should return it to him.” You put L.Joe’s phone in your pocket then headed to the kitchen and grabbed yourself a toast then headed for school.

When you arrived at school, you headed to your first class. You sat in the same spot that you sat the day before. But this time L.Joe was sitting in the seat next to yours. Before you sat down, you cleared your throat. L.Joe looked up at you and stood up.

“Good morning.” L.Joe greeted. “Morning.” You smiled awkwardly. “How are you feeling?” “Okay. My cheeks sting a little but it’ll get better.” “Sorry.” “What are you apologizing for?” “For your injuries and also last night.”

You chuckled awkwardly, remembering what happened last night. “It's okay, I’m fine so you don’t have to feel guilty about it Byunghun oppa. And last night, let’s just forget it, okay?”

L.Joe’s heart broke a little when you said to forget about it but he forced on a smile and nodded. “Byunghun oppa.” You called softly. “Hmm?” L.Joe looked at you. “Here’s your phone. I forgot to give it back to you last night.” You handed L.Joe his phone. “I forgot all about it.” L.Joe took his phone back. “Did you charge your phone?”

You nodded and pulled out your phone showing him that it was full battery. L.Joe smiled. “That’s good.” He ruffled your hair. “Yah Byunghun oppa.” You frowned fixing your hair. L.Joe laughed. “Sorry.” “Go sit down.” You pushed L.Joe towards his seat, but he stopped and turned around.

You lost balan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter