Waiting

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday and it was a little breezy. Your parents came to visit you. You guys talked and you told them the news that you’ll be in a wheelchair for some time but you don’t know how long. They promised you that they’ll help you get back on your feet and walk again. With that you parents left you to go talk to the doctor, to see what kind of treatment you can get.

While your parents were walking to the doctor, Wooyoung and IU came to visit you.

“Hi oppa, unnie.” You waved. “Hello.” IU smiled and skipped towards you. “Feeling better?” You nodded. “That’s good.” “Where’s umma and appa?” Wooyoung asked standing beside IU. “They’re talking to the doctor about treatments.” You replied. Wooyoung nodded.

“So… did you make your decision yet?” IU asked. You hesitated then nodded. Both IU and Wooyoung’s eyes widened. “A-already?” IU stuttered. You nodded. “What’s your answer then?” Wooyoung asked.

You shook your head. “Sorry but I only want to say it once.” You replied. IU and Wooyoung nodded in understanding. “So… when are you going to tell us your decision then?” Wooyoung asked curiously. “When Channie oppa and Byunghun oppa are here.” You replied. “Are you sure you made the right decision?” IU asked concerned.

You gave her a smile and nodded. IU wasn’t convinced by your smile but she let it go since she knew you didn’t want to talk about it anymore.

“How are you dealing with the wheelchair situation?” Wooyoung asked. You shrugged. “So you don’t care anymore?” “I do its just… I figured that I should be upset over something that will be in my life forever.” You replied bluntly.

Wooyoung and IU exchanged glances then looked back at you. You were gazing out the window. Then your parents came in.

“Oh Wooyoung-ah, IU-ah.” Your mom smiled. “Hi umma, appa.” Wooyoung greeted. “Hello imo, Abeoji.” IU bowed.

“Appa, ~~~~-ah said that you guys were talking to the doctor about some treatment, am I right?” Wooyoung asked. “Yes. ~~~~-ah’s going to have to stay in the hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter