It's....

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Me? What about me?” The person blinked innocently. You rolled your eyes. “Don’t act like you don’t know anything.” “No actually I don’t know.” You scoffed, “What do you want from me, Bora?”

Bora smiled and walked up to you. She cupped your face with one of her hand. She lifted your face so that you were staring into her eyes.

“I’m glad you remember me. I was kind of sad when you sneer you instead of Bora.” She threw your head to the side as she stepped back.

You scoffed. “Saying your name is like; I don’t know fire burning in my mouth? It’s disgusting.” “What?! Did you just say my name is disgusting?!” Bora roared with anger. She walked back up to you and smacked you across the face. Now your cheek was blazing red.

“You dirty little wrench. Going with Gongchan oppa and flirting with Chunji oppa and L.Joe oppa. What a little .” “Yah!” You shouted but it earned you another slap.

“Don’t you dare yell at me again. If you do then you’ll regret it.” Bora threatened. You scoffed. “Don’t say that kind of bullcrap to me.” With that another slap came across your face. You winced at the pain and hung your head.

Bora smirked. “Hurts, doesn’t it?” You chuckled weakly and rose your head. “Hurt? You’ve got to be kidding me.” Bora raised an eyebrow. “What the? So it doesn’t hurt?” “Hurt? Like I’ve said before ‘I’ve gone through worse crap than this’.” “Huh. I see.” Bora nodded smirking.

“What do you want from me?” “What do I want from you?” You rolled your eyes. “What do you want from me?” You asked again annoyed.

“Dead.” Bora smirked. “What?!” “You heard me. I want you dead. You know, not living. Dead.” “Why?!” “Because you’re bothersome. I need to get rid of someone.” Bora shrugged. “No it’s not. You’re just jealous that I’m close to Byunghun oppa and you’re not.” You snapped.

Bora came storming over to you and slapped you across the face. “You have no right to call L.Joe oppa by his real name.” Bora snapped. You scoffed rolling your eyes. “I have no right to call Byunghun oppa, Byunghun oppa?”

Bora hated how you would always talked back to her. She wanted to shut you up once and for all but she wanted to wait for the right time. She smirked and looked at you.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” “Nothing. I’m bored of you so I’ll be going now.” Bora waved and started to walk away. Then she stopped and turned around. “Oh yeah, don’t think about escaping because there’s only one exit.” With that she walked out with the door slamming behind her.

You started to cry.

*Umma I don’t want to be here anymore. There’s no one who’s going to come save me.* You cried.

---------

Gongchan, IU, and Wooyoung were sitting in the living room brain storming where you could be.

“So, you haven’t seen ~~~~-ah since the noon?” Wooyoung asked Gongchan. “Yup. She told me she didn’t have any afternoon classes. I told her to stay in the library until I was done but she refused and said she wanted to go home and rest.” Gongchan explained.

Wooyoung nodded. “Do you guys think Chunji oppa or L.Joe oppa will know where ~~~~-ah is?” IU asked looking at the two boys. Both, Wooyoung and Gongchan looked at each other then back at IU.

“Do you think they would know?” Wooyoung asked. “I don't know, that’s why I asked.” IU shrugged. “You should call them.” Gongchan suggested to IU. “Me? What about you guys.” IU pointed to Wooyoung and Gongchan.

They just shook their head. “Fine.” IU sighed and pulled out her phone.

---------

Chunji and L.Joe were walking home when Chunji’s phone ringed.

“Hello?” Chunji answered. “Hey Chunji oppa?” IU greeted. “Oh, IU, is there something you need?” “Uh, Chunji oppa have you seen ~~~~-ah?” “~~~~-ah?”

When L.Joe heard your name, he turned to Chunji with a ‘what’s-going-on-look’. Chunji shrugged and mouthed ‘I don't know’. “Hello? Chunji oppa you still th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter