Not so good news

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed and you went back to school. You were behind on your school work. It was really difficult to catch-up because it was college and not high school. You struggled for a bit but you caught up.

It’s been raining for the past two days. You like the rain but not when it happen everyday.

At school, you would see L.Joe and Gongchan around time to time. It was awkward between you guys. You would talk to only Chunji and IU during school.

As for Bora, she was arrested for kidnapping you and attempt for murder. EXO-K cleared that up for you.

You were glad that Bora was out of your life, which went back to normal, somewhat.

Today it was raining really hard. You were sitting on your bed reading, since you didn’t have any afternoon class.

It was only twleve thirty p.m. It was quiet and peaceful at home. You continued reading your book for another two hours. Then you got thirsty so you went downstairs to grab yourself a cup of water.

Once you got your cup of water, you phone ringed.

Stop stop breaking my heart. I love you girl. Stop stop breaking my heart. I need you girl. Stop stop breaking my heart. I love you girl. Deche arisonghan ni sogeul nan al su opjana.

You went back up to your room and picked up your phone.

“Oh. Ricky.” You answered. “Noona!” Ricky screamed. You pulled the phone away from your ear. “Don’t scream. I’m not deaf.” You frowned. “Sorry but hyung.” “Hyung? What’s wrong Ricky?” “L-L.Joe hyung… h-he…” Ricky trailed off.

You began to panic. “Ricky, what’s wrong with Byunghun oppa?” You asked in a shaky voice. “H-hyung was in a-an accident.” Ricky finally said.

When you heard the news, you dropped your cup. Glass shattered onto the floor. You covered your mouth with your hand and tears swelled up in your eyes. You fell to your knees; unfortunately you cut your knee.

“Ah.” You yelped. “~~~~ noona, are you okay?” Ricky asked. “Ricky, where are you?”’ You asked. “Seoul hospital.” With that you hung up. You weren’t expecting to go back to the hospital so soon.

You looked at your knee and sighed. You quickly cleaned your knee and left for the hospital.

It was pouring down hard. You held onto your umbrella tightly. You ran to the bus stop and quickly caught the bus. *Byunghun oppa please be okay. Don’t leave me oppa. Lord, please let Byunghun oppa okay.* You prayed silently.

When you reach the hospital, Ricky was outside the ER room waiting for you. You spotted Ricky.

“Ricky!” You ran over to him. “Noona.” Ricky ran towards you. “Where’s Byunghun oppa?” You asked with tears in your eyes. “H-he’s still in there.” Ricky looked at the ground.

Your legs weakened and you fell. “Noona!” Ricky panicked. He quickly kneeled in front of you. “Noona.” Ricky said softly, as he saw tears flowing down your cheek. “Ricky.” You whimpered. “Noona, L.Joe hyung is going to be fine. He’s a strong person and you know that.” Ricky hugged you, your hair.

You cried into Ricky’s chest. He comforted you as best as he could.

After thrity minutes, you stopped crying. Now you and Ricky were sitting outside the ER room waiting for the light to go off.

An hour past, still nothing happened.

Two hours past, still nothing.

Three hours past, still nothing.

Four hours past, nothing… still.

A half hour went by and then the light went off.

You and Ricky quickly stood up. The door opened and the doctor came out.

“Doctor, how’s my hyung?” Ricky asked. “He’s doing fine now. Though he lost a lot of blood but we got that covered.” The doctor replied with a smile. Your eyes twinkled when you heard that L.Joe was doing fine. You looked up at Ricky, who was also smiling.

*Thank you Lord. Byunghun oppa is done fine.* You smiled.

“But… since he lost a lot of blood, especially from his head… he might have amnesia.” The doctor said slowly.

Your heart broke, your legs weakened again. You felt like you were going to fall but Ricky held onto you so you wouldn’t fall.

“A-amnesia?” You stuttered. The doctor nodded. “He has a high chance because of the amount of blood lost.” “But doctor you said you guys gave him blood.” Ricky reasoned.

The doctor nodded again. “We did but when he reached here he had already lost a lot of blood.” The doctor explained.

You clasped your hand over your mouth and your other hand clutched into a fist over your heart. Tears raced down your cheeks like there was no tomorrow.

“Noona.” Ricky said softly. You shook your head not wanting to believe anything the doctor said. Ricky sighed deeply.

“Doctor, can we see him?” Ricky turned to the doctor. “Yes, you can but you must be quiet and not disturb him.” The doctor sternly replied. “Thank you.” Ricky bowed. The doctor bowed and left.

You were still crying in Ricky’s arms. You didn’t want to believe anything that was happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter