Thankful

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How is she doing?”

“Is she going to be okay?”

“When will noona wake up?”

“Guys shut it. ~~~~-ah might wake up.”

You started to stir slowly.

“Crap. Look what you guys did.”

“What?! I didn’t do anything.”

“Yeah. Me either.”

“Yah.” You called softly. All eyes were on you. You slowly try sitting up but failed. “Ah.” You fell back down. “~~~~-ah.” “Noona.” The boys’ eyes widened. Your eyes were shut close because you were trying to endure the pain in your back.

“~~~~-ah.” Someone called you softly. You slowly open your eyes. You weakly smiled. “Baek Hyun oppa.” Baek Hyun smiled. “How are you feeling?” “My back hurts.” You pouted. Baek Hyun chuckled.

“Yah.” You frowned. “Sorry, but you shouldn’t get up now. The doctor said you have to lay down and take care of your back.” You sighed and nodded.

“Noona.” Se Hun called running up to you. You smiled but when you saw his face it disappeared. “What's wrong?” Se Hun asked with a sad pouting face. “Your face.” You pointed to Se Hun’s face. “What about my face?” “Bruises.”

Se Hun chuckled. You furrowed your eyebrows. “How could you be laughing?” Then you looked at the other five boys faces. All of them had cuts and bruises. Your frown deepened, if possible.

“All your faces are bruised and cut.” You pointed to each of their faces. “I'm sorry.” You apologized.

Se Hun shook his head. “Noona, you don’t have to be sorry about anything. We fought because we wanted to. I don’t know why we even agreed to do that .” You frowned. “Oh sorry, I meant crap.” Se Hun corrected himself. You smiled and nodded in approval.

“Yeah noona, listen to the maknae. You don’t have to apologize for anything. All we wanted was for you to be safe but I guess that didn’t happen.” Kai rubbed his neck chuckling embarrassed.

You shook your head. “I'm sorry for having you guys protects me.”

Baek Hyun walked up to you. “Sorry that you got hurt for protecting me. You shouldn’t have.” You shook your head. “You protected me so I had to do something for you.” You smiled.

“I think we should call the doctor to check up on ~~~~-ah.” Su Ho said heading towards the door. No one moved. “Yah!” Su Ho shouted.

Everyone jumped and looked over at Su Ho. “Let’s go get the doctor.” Su Ho motioned towards the door. “But hyung-” Se Hun was cut off but the glare Su Ho was sending him. Se Hun pouted then went towards Su Ho. Everyone else followed. When Baek Hyun came, Su Ho pushed him away.

“Hyung.” Baek Hyun frowned. “Uh-uh. You stay with ~~~~-ah. We’ll go get the doctor.” Su Ho smiled. “But I th-” “Just stay. Someone needs to watch ~~~~-ah.” With that Su Ho pushed everyone else out, leaving you and Baek Hyun alone.

Baek Hyun turned to you, who were staring at Baek Hyun. “Is there something on my face?” Baek Hyun raised an eyebrow. You smiled and shook your head. “Then what is it?” “Nothing.” You shrugged and turned to your side.

Baek Hyun wasn’t convinced so he went up and saw down next to you. “Yah.” No respond. “Yah ~~~~-ah.” Still no respond. Baek Hyun smiled and sighed. “I guess you leave me no choice.”

*What does Baek Hyun oppa mean by that?* You wondered. 

Then you felt a slight pain in your back. “Ah.” You slowly turned around to see Baek Hyun smiling. You narrowed your eyes at him. “Yah, do you know that my back hurts?” You frowned.

“Yah? I’m older than you so show some respect, dongsaeng.” Baek Hyun playfully frowned and crossed his arms. “Shiro. You hurt my back so I’m not talking to you anymore.” You frowned and turned your back to Baek Hyun again.

“Yah.” Baek Hyun frowned. You just ignored Baek Hyun. Then a name suddenly popped up in your head: Byunghun oppa. Your eyes widen. You slowly turned back to Baek Hyun, who still had a frown on and his arms crossed.

When he saw your face expression, his turned into concern. “What’s wrong?” Baek Hyun quickly sat next to you. “Byunghun oppa.” You called softly. “Byunghun oppa?” Baek Hyun raised an eyebrow. You shook your head. “What’s wrong? Does your back hurt? Sorry for poking you, I just wanted your attention.” Baek Hyun apologized. You chuckled.

Baek Hyun frowned. “Yah.” “Sorr. Baek Hyun oppa.” You called. “What?” “Can I use your phone?” “Uh, sure.” “Thanks.” “Who are you going to call?” Baek Hyun asked handing you his phone. “My oppa.” You replied taking the phone and dialing Wooyoung’s number. “I’ll be outside if you need anything, okay?” You made an ‘okay’ sign with your hand. Baek Hyun left the room and leaned against the wall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter