Bad way of meeting

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had tear stains on your cheeks from crying. You were weak and tired. Food was in front of you, but you didn’t touch it. You didn’t know what Bora would have put in your food since she wants you dead, so you didn’t eat.

It was getting dark outside. The light in the room was darkening. When it was completely dark outside, the lights in the room. You squinted at the bright light.

You looked like crap. Your hair was messy, your lips were dry from dehydration, you also had dry blood at the corner of you lip. You were still tied up to the chair. You couldn’t go anywhere. You didn’t know what to do. Because every time you screamed, you’d receive a slap across the face. After receiving many slaps across the face, you just stopped talking and did nothing. You just sat there with you head hanging.

The door clicked open and closed again. You heard footsteps walking towards you.

The person stopped a couple feet away from you. They were standing in front of the tray of food on the small coffee table. They picked up the tray of food. You slowly raised your head and squinted to see who it was. Your vision was blurry but it cleared up. You scoffed with a small weak smirk. “Bora.”

Bora looked at you. You were a complete mess. There was a little bit of guilt inside her, but she pushed it away and filled that spot with hatred.

“So, I can see that you didn’t eat.” Bora picked at the food. You didn’t respond. “Why didn’t you eat, huh? This is a waste of food, you know?” “Why would I eat it? You might have poisoned it and killed me.” You scoffed. Bora smirked and walked towards you.

She stood in front of you then lowered herself to your level. “Aren’t you hungry though?” Bora your cheek. You jerk your head away from her touch. “Don’t touch me.” You hissed.

Bora straightened up and laughed. “Oh don’t worry, I won’t touch you but I can’t grantee that these guys won’t.” Bora pointed to six guys who came out of the shadows. Your eyes narrowed at Bora. “What do you mean by that?” “Oh I don’t know if I could stay and watch the show but I hope you guys have fun.” Bora walked towards the guys and patted the guy in the middle. “Take good care of her.” The guy bowed.

Bora walked out of the room leaving you and the six boys. You grew scared since you didn’t know what was going to happen next.

The guy that Bora told to ‘take care’ of you, walked up to you. You swal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter