Escape I

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You saw the boys looking at you so you stopped laughing. You tilted your head and raised an eyebrow.

“Why are you guys staring at me? It’s not nice to stare you know.” You said. They snapped out of their daze and rubbed their necks blushing from embarrassment. You laughed at their red cheeks.

When they saw you laugh, they laughed as well.  Then Se Hun stopped laughing and looked at you. “~~~~ noona.” Se Hun called. You stopped laughing and looked at Se Hun. “Yes?" You answered.

“You said you know L.Joe, right?” You nodded. “As in the L.Joe, from Teen Top?” You nodded again.

It became silent, an awkward silent.

“That’s so cool!” Se Hun beamed. You jumped a little with your hand over your chest. “Yah Se Hun.” You frowned. “Sorry but that’s so cool.” “I don’t know what’s so cool about being friends with Byunghun oppa but okay.” “Noona you don’t get it.” “Don’t get what?” “Teen Top, they’re idols.” “And?” “And you’re friends with idols.” “I don’t see what’s so wrong hanging out with idols.” You shrugged.

Se Hun scratched his head. “You don’t freak out around them or anything?” You chuckled shaking your head. “They’re my friends. I don’t see them as idols. Well technically they don’t act like idols in front of me.” “Really?” Se Hun’s eyes widened. You nodded laughing. “Why? Do you want to meet them?”

Now Se Hun’s eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. “Whoa. Can I? That would be so cool.” Se Hun beamed. “Yeah you can. They’re really nice and sweet. I’m glad to have friends like them.” You smiled. “We’re your friends too, right ~~~~ noona?” Kai asked with a hint of worry. You nodded. “Mm. You guys are my new friends.” You beamed. “Yes!” Kai and Se Hun hi-five each other.

“So noona, when can I meet Teen Top?” Se Hun turned back to you. “I don't know.” You shrugged. “But I thought you said they were your friends.” Se Hun pouted. “They are but you can’t meet then because…” “Because what?” “Because I’m here, kidnapped.”

Se Hun made an ‘o’ face. “Yeah, oh.” You said. “Do you want us to help you get out?” Kai smiled mysteriously.

Everyone turned their head towards Kai. “And how are you going to do that?” D.O asked with a raised eyebrow. “Easy, sneaking out.” Kai replied like it was the most obvious thing.

Su Ho shook his head. “You know it’s not that easy to sneak out.” “Yes it is.” Se Hun smiled. Su Ho raised an eyebrow. “Surprise me.” “Well, there’s no guard or anything outside. And when Kai hyung and I left no one was around. The warehouse is empty except for us.” Se Hun beamed.

Su Ho turned to Kai. “Is what the maknae saying true?” Kai nodded. “Yup. Everything he said is true. No one is here except for us. I guess that chick is pretty dumb.” Kai laughed.

Su Ho turned back to you. “We’ll help you escape tonight.” With that he gathered up the other boys and planned things out.

You were left out while they were planning. “Yah. This isn’t fair that I don’t know anything about the plan.” You pouted. “Noona, don’t worry we’re almost done.” Se Hun stuck his head out then went back to the planning. You rolled y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter