Escape II

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora stepped out with a smirk on her face. “So you think you’d get away easily?” You rolled your eyes. “I’m taking that as a yes then.” “What do you want?” You snapped. “Aigoo. I thought I already told you this before but if you want to hear it again. I’m happy to share.” “Just say it.” You snapped irritated. “Jeez. Calm down. Let me think. What did I want from you before?” Bora tapped her chin. You rolled your eyes. “Don’t act innocent.”

Bora smirked. “No one’s acting innocent.” You rolled your eyes again. “You.” Bora gasped. “Omo. Are you accusing me?” “I’m not accusing you of anything. You said it yourself before.” Bora smiled evilly. “On right, that I wanted you dead?”

Baek Hyun stiffened at the word ‘dead’. He turned to you then Bora. *So that psycho chick wants ~~~~-ah dead? What kind of person is she?* Baek Hyun narrowed his eyes at Bora.

Bora turned her gaze to Baek Hyun. She flashed him her killer smile. Baek Hyun almost puked in his mouth. *Ugh. That’s disgusting.*

“My, my, Baek Hyun-ssi, why are you helping such thing?” Bora smirked.

When Baek Hyun heard the word ‘thing’, he knew that Bora was referring to you. His blood was boiling but he kept his cool.

“Because ~~~~-ah is like a helpless princess who needs to be saved.” Baek Hyun replied coolly. Bora and your eyes widen. You turned to Baek Hyun, who sent you a sweet smile. You blushed at the smile. Bora rolled her eyes in disgust.

“Baek Hyun-ssi, you don’t need to pity her. I’m pretty sure her prince charmings are going to come look for her sooner or later.” Bora said sweetly to Baek Hyun. “I don’t care about her prince charmings or whatever. All I care for is for ~~~~-ah to be home safely and away from said sweetly to Baek Hyun. “I don’t care about her prince charmings or whatever. All I care for is for ~~~~-ah to be home safely and away from you.” Bake Hyun said with an expressionless face.

Bora’s eyes widen. “What? Me?” “Yeah, you. Are you deaf or something?”

Bora’s face expression was priceless. You bit your bottom lip to hold back your laughter. Baek Hyun glanced down at you and gave you a wink. You blushed.

“Well, if you’re done talking then we’ll be leaving now.” Baek Hyun started to walk away pulling you behind. Bora snapped out of her shock and frowned. She snapped her fingers and three men in black came from behind her. “Get them!” Bora shouted pointing to you and Baek Hyun.

You turned back and your eyes widened. You tugged on Baek Hyun’s sleeve. He looked back at you with a raised eyebrow. You pointed to the three men coming you guys’ way. “Damn.” Baek Hyun cursed.

He stopped and waited for the three men to come to you guys. Your eyes rounded in shock at what Baek Hyun was doing. “Yah Baek Hyun oppa, what are you doing? We shouldn’t stop. They’ll kill us.” You panicked.

When you called Baek Hyun ‘oppa’, his heart did a little flip. He gazed down and you and held your shoulders. He lowered down to your level. “You have to trust me, okay?” Baek Hyun said softly. You nodded. “Good. Now be a good girl and stay put, don’t move or they’ll really take you away. When I’m done, we can go and you’ll be safe, okay?” You nodded again. Baek Hyun smiled and ruffled your hair.

Before turning back, you squeezed Baek Hyun’s hand so that he would look back at you. You stuck out your pinky. “Promise me that you won’t get hurt.” Baek Hyun chuckled and laced his pinky with yours. “I promise.”

He turned to face the three men that were now a couple feet away. Baek Hyun smirked. “Are you three ready to get whooped?” “Ha. Don’t be so confident in yourself little boy.” One of the men laughed. “Oh don’t worry about me. I’ll be just fine.” “Cut the bullcrap and let’s fight.” Another man sneered.

Baek Hyun shrugged. “If that’s what you want then go ahead. I’ll let you guys make the first move.”  Baek Hyun motioned for the three guys to come.

The big buff man lunged towards Baek Hyun. Luckily Baek Hyun dodged the hit and kicked the man in the back. Then another man came at Baek Hyun, which Baek Hyun gracefully blocked and punched in the face. The last man lunged towards Baek Hyun and punched him in the face. Baek Hyun stumbled back.

Your eyes widen. “Baek Hyun oppa!” You shouted. Baek Hyun looked at you and gave you a smile saying that he was fine. He straightened up and started to fight all three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter