My decision is...

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpvsw3nLYKE&feature=g-hist&context=G210723aAHT5LrOQADAA

Here's a song to listen to while reading this chapter. I wrote this chapter based on this song. So I hope you guys do listen to this song while reading. ^^

 

Gongchan and L.Joe were having a staring contest. It was really tension and everybody could sense it.

“Channie oppa. Byunghun oppa.” You called. 

Both Gongchan and L.Joe looked your way.

You sighed. “I have something to tell you guys.” L.Joe raised an eyebrow confused, while Gongchan braced himself to hear the news. “I made a decision that…” A tear rolled down your cheek but you quickly wiped it away.

Now the tension in the room was getting thicker and thicker by the second.

“I decided that we… shouldn’t see each other anymore.” You finally said.

Everyone’s jaws dropped not believing what they just heard.

“~~~~-ah.” IU called softly. You shook your head with tears rolling down. You quickly wiped them away. “That’s my final decision. It took me the whole night. I didn’t sleep one bit. I couldn’t sleep because it bothered me so much.” You took a deep breath. “It’s just… it’s just I don’t want us, our feelings to hurt anymore. It’s better this way. I'm sorry.”

Now there was silence in the room. Nobody moved. All eyes were still on you, while you gazed out the window.

Gongchan slowly walked towards you and grabbed your hand. You slowly turned to look at your hand then up at Gongchan.

In his eyes, you could read he was hurt, heartbroken and anger so you quickly looked away.

“~~~~-ah, what kind of decision is this? Do you know that you’re hurting me? I’m hurting because of you, do you know that? What am I supposed to do now? I can’t go back to my life knowing that you’re in the damn hospital. ~~~~-ah look at me.” Gongchan frowned. You looked up at Gongchan.

“How can you do this to me, oh? Do I not love you enough? Do I now show you that I love you?” You didn’t know how to reply back. You were left speechless.

“I'm sorry.” You apologized taking your hand away from Gongchan’s grip. “I'm sorry.” You apologized again. “Why are you doing this, huh? Do you want to do it? Are you being forced to do this?” You shook your head. “Then why? Why are you doing this?” “I… I…” “You what? Why is it so difficult to explain?”

“Gongchan calm down.” Wooyoung put a hand on Gongchan’s shoulder, but Gongchan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter