Hospital again

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a week passed by since L.Joe’s accident. You didn’t visit him since that day. You dint know if you could stand seeing L.Joe in that state. So you just continued  on with your daily life, but the things was that you were always thinking about L.Joe’s condition. You didn’t eat much or sleep much either. You were fatigue, but you ignored that feeling and continued with your day.

It was two days before the quarter ended. You stayed after in the library to study for your exam. It was six p.m., when you decided to pack up and go home. You were exhausted.

When you stepped outside, a light cold breeze hit your face. You shivered at the touch. You clutched onto your bag tighter and headed home.

You walked past the school parking lot. There were one or two cars left. Then you finally reached the gate. A car pulled up and rolled down its window.

“Hey ~~~~-ah.” CAP smiled. “Hey CAP oppa.” You weakly smiled. “Have you seen Chunji?” “Chunji oppa?” CAP nodded. “I didn’t see him. Sorry.” “It's okay.” “I can go back and search for him.” You offered. CAP shook his head.

“No, he’s already coming.” CAP nodded behind you. You turned around and saw Chunji walking towards you and CAP.

“~~~~-ah!” Chunji beamed. “Hi Chunji oppa.” You greeted weakly. “What are you still doing here?” “Studying.” Chunji nodded. “Are you going home?” CAP asked. You nodded.

“We can send you home.” Chunji said. You shook your head. “It's okay, I’ll just take the bus.” “Are you sure?” CAP asked. You nodded. “I don’t want to bother you guys.” “You won’t.” Chunji pouted. “Chunji oppa, it’s really okay. I can go home on my own.” “Fine then, be stubborn.” Chunji said pretending to be mad. You softly giggled. “I’ll be going then. Bye CAP oppa. Bye Chunji oppa.” You waved and headed home.

Chunji and CAP watched you walk home. Chunji shook his head before walking over to the passenger side. When Chunji was about to open the door, there was a loud thud. Chunji looked up and around, and then he spotted you on the ground.

“~~~~-ah!” Chunji shouted running towards you. “~~~~-ah.” Chunji cradled you in his arms. “~~~~-ah.” But there was no respond. “Aish.” Chunji cursed, quickly lifting you up bridal way and carried you back to the car.

CAP quickly got out the car and opened the back door. Chunji slipped in the back with you in his arms. CAP closed the door and rushed to the driver’s seat. He quickly drove off to the hospital.

“How is she?” CAP asked looking back in the rear view mirror. Chunji looked at you and touched your forehead. “Not good. She’s burning up.” Chunji moved your bangs form your face.

When they got the hospital, the nurses helped them. The nurses washed you and gave you a shot for your fever. When they were done, Chunji and CAP visited you.

“I’m sorry but only one person can stay here with her.” The nurse said politely before leaving. “Hyung, I’ll stay. You go back to the dorm.” Chunji said sitting down on the stool next to your bed. CAP patted Chunji’s shoulder and left.

Chunji gazed at you. “~~~~-ah, you haven’t been taking care of yourself?” Chunji sighed. “You haven’t eating or sleeping properly. What’s wrong?” Chunji whispered.

Then the door opened. Footsteps came closer to where you were sleeping. The curtains were moved out off the way, revealing a worried L.Joe.

“L.Joe.” Chunji stood up. L.Joe stared at the sleeping you. “What happened to her?” L.Joe asked through clench teeth. Chunji gazed down at you. “She hasn’t been taking care of herself lately. She hasn't eaten lately and slept much either.”

L.Joe walked towards you. He gazed down at you sleeping face. Then a memory hit him.

Umma and appa were already in your room. You had bandages around your head, cuts on your face and a cast on your left arm. When IU saw your condition, she started to cry again. 

L.Joe grabbed his hair and stumbled back a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter