Welcome home party

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next six weeks, you stayed in the hospital. You went through your rehab treatments and such. Your parents would visit you as much as they could, so do Wooyoung and IU.

After that little ‘break up’, Gongchan didn’t come and visit you, neither did L.Joe. But Teen Top would come by once or twice a week to check up on you. About a week after the ‘break up’, Teen Top heard about your condition. They rushed to the hospital to see you. Of course, Ricky was the impatient one and rushed out of rehearsal without a second thought.

Ricky almost cried seeing you stuck in the hospital. So ever since then, Ricky would call or text you when he’s on break to see how you were doing. You were glad that it wasn’t awkward between you and any other Teen Top member, other than L.Joe.

But the company that you enjoyed the most was from EXO-K. They would come visit you each day during the six weeks. There wasn’t a day where you wouldn’t hear Se Hun calling your name when he opened your door. They made you laugh and smile. When you’re with them, you would forget that you’re at the hospital. You also got to know each of them better than before.

Although, there was a specific person that you got to know a lot better. He was always there for you when you went to your treatments or get tested. He was always there for you and you were thankful that he was there, since you knew that if he wasn’t there to support you then you would have given up and became depressed.

Now because of his encouragement, you’re starting to walk, mostly baby steps though. He was always helping you in any way that he could. You were now able to sit and walk a little. You were happy that you didn’t give up.

Also, it today was your last day in the hospital. You were finally going to be discharged and going home. You were excited that you were finally able to go home.

You were already changed and ready to go home. Now you were just waiting for umma and appa to pick you up.

While you were waiting for your parents, you played games on your phone to kill tie. Then the door clicked open, but you didn’t hear because you had your headphones plugged in.

The person slowly crept behind you and covered your eyes. You jumped a little startled, then took out your headphones.

“Guess who I am.” The person said in your ear. You giggled and tapped your chin. “Oppa?” You playfully guessed. “No.” “Chunji oppa?” “Wrong again.” “Watch, I’m going to guess right this time.” “Try.” You giggled. “Se Hun-ah.” “Yah!” The person uncovered your eyes, frowned and crossed his arms.

You chuckled and turned around. “Aigoo. Baek Hyun oppa, you don’t have to be so upset.” You slowly go off the bed and walked around the bed towards Baek Hyun.

Baek Hyun turned his back towards you. “No, you called me Se Hun. I don’t look anything like the maknae.” Baek Hyun pouted. You chuckled. “Im' sorry Baek Hyun oppa. I was just playing around. I knew it was you.” Baek Hyun shook his head in reply.

Then you back hugged Baek Hyun. He was shock by the sudden back hug. “~~~~-ah.” Baek Hyun gaped. You softly giggled. “Will you forgive me Baek Hyun oppa?” You asked sweetly.

Baek Hyun softened and turned around. He held your shoulders. You looked up at him. “I forgive you.” Baek Hyun pinched your nose. You pouted. “Yah. Baek Hyun oppa.” Baek Hyun laughed.

You slapped Baek Hyun’s arm but he just continued to laugh. Then your phone ringed.

“Hello?” You answered. “Agiya, we’re here. You can come to the lobby. We’ll be waiting for you.” Your mom said on the other line. “See you in a bit.” You hung up and looked at the now calm Baek Hyun.

You raised an eyebrow. “What?” Baek Hyun asked innocently. “When did you calm down?” Baek Hyun shrugged. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your bag. “Your parents here?” You nodded. “Let me help you.” Baek Hyun grabbed your bag from you. “Yah. I can do it on my own.” You said trying to grab your bag from Baek Hyun, who shook his head.

“Come one, your parents must be waiting.” Baek Hyun linked arms with you, walked out of the room, and headed towards the hospital lobby.

When you guys reached the lobby, your parents were patiently waiting for you. “Umma. Appa.” You called smiling. “~~~~-ah.” Your mom smiled and walked up to you with your dad behind her.

Baek Hyun let go on your arm so you could hug your mom. “Are you glad to be going home?” Your mom asked pulling away from the hug. You nodded. “I’m glad too. The house has been so empty and quiet without you.” Your mom pouted. You giggled. “~~~~-ah.” Your dad called.

You shifted your gaze to him. “Yes appa?” “Feeling any better?” You nodded. “Much better.” You smiled.

Then your dad shifted his gaze to Baek Hyun. “Oh Baek Hyun-ssi.” Your dad acted surprise. “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jang.” Baek Hyun bowed. “Baek Hyun-ssi, we could take it from here. You could get going.” “I’ll be going then.” Baek Hyun bowed. “Bye Baek Hyun oppa.” You waved. Baek Hyun smiled, waved, and left.

“Are you ready to go?” Your mom asked. “Ready.” You smiled. “Let's go.” Your mom linked arms with you and headed out of the hospital. Your dad followed behind.

The drive home was quiet. It was raining. It has been raining for a one now nonstop. You liked rainy days. It was very calming and peaceful, also refreshing. Even if you couldn’t go outside when it’s raining, you would stick you had out and let the rain touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter