Finally back

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…It’s only for a year. You’ll be able to come back after one year.”

“It’s only one year, right? I’ll come back. I’m come back for sure. Just one year. Just one.”

Those were the words that ran through your head on the plane ride back to Korea. You chuckled at them.

“Yup, just one year and I’ll come back to Korea. Well it’s been a year. Korea, here I come.” You smiled looking out the window of the plane.

It’s been a year since you left Korea, now it was the summer after senior year and you’re going back. No one was suspecting you to come back early. You were originally planned to go back two weeks from now but you couldn’t wait so you went two weeks early.

You graduated with your American friends and Hyemi. You were going to miss them like crazy. You’ve became close to them especially Hyemi because she was always there for you when you needed someone. Hyemi was your second best friend because IU would always be your first best friend. Mr. and Mrs. Lee were two people in the world that you were very grateful for. They had provided so much for you and yet you couldn’t do anything for them but go to school and graduate.

Now you were on your way back to Korea. In two hours, you’ll be in Korea heading home again.

Two hours later

You finally reached Korea. You grabbed your carryon and headed off the plane. You waited for your suit case. Once you found it, you grabbed it and headed out of the airport. You grabbed a taxi and headed home.

Now it was two thirty-five p.m., when you reached your house, you paid the driver and quickly got out. Before ringing the door bell, you took a couple deep breaths. After feeling confident enough, you rang the door bell a couple of times.

A sleepy Wooyoung walked to the door and opened it. He was rubbing his eyes, standing in front of the door. You giggled.

“Oppa.” You poked Wooyoung’s cheek. Wooyoung looked at you with sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter